剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
Boss?
迈克
Mike?
老爸
Hey, Dad.
- 你只能吃一个苹果 好吗 - 你回来了
- You can have an apple and that's it, OK? - Oh, you're back!
我被指派监视任务 追踪一名嫌犯
I've been called out on obs. We're following a suspect.
好的 你感觉如何
Oh, right. How are you feeling?
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
可能要去两天 希望不是
It might be two days. Hopefully not.
如有延期 我会告诉你
If it's going to be any longer than that, I'll let you know.
- 你得抓住那个混♥蛋♥ - 我们会的
- You need to catch this bastard. - Yeah, we will.
- 好了 再见 - 再见 - 再见
- Right, see you. - Bye. - Ta-ta
他去哪里
Where's he going?
工作 总是工作
Work. Always work.
里彭顿酒铺
葡萄酒和烈酒
这事要如何解决
So, how's this going to work?
我老实说
I mean, I have to be frank
我不是很喜欢...
I don't feel much like being intimate...
那些照片
with the threat of those
给我带来的威胁
pictures of me out there somewhere in the ether.
所以 她怎么说
So, what did she say?
阿曼达 当你告诉她时
Amanda, when you told her.
她说她知道 知道很久了...
She said she knew. She said she'd known for a while...
猜疑很久了
well, suspected.
她想知道我是谁吗
Did she want to know who I was?
- 是的 - 你告诉她了吗 - 没
- Yeah. - Did you tell her? - No.
我知道你在担心孩子
I know you're worried about the children,
但我们可以想办法
but we can make it work.
你可以把他们带来
You can bring them here.
- 这里不够大 - 显然
- There's not room. - Yeah, obviously.
我们得搬到大一点的地方
We'd have to get somewhere bigger.
再说吧
At some point, yeah.
你得把手♥机♥给我
You will have to give me the phone,
以及所有的备份
and anywhere you've backed them up.
我们要相互信任 不是吗
I mean, we have to have that trust back. Don't we?
我要
Well, I have to.
所以 她没有发狂
So, she didn't go mad?
- 没在孩子面前让你难堪 - 没有
- She didn't make a big scene in front of the kids? - No.
我好奇为何...
I wonder why...
也许她还没反应过来 我不知道
Maybe it hadn't sunk in yet. I don't know.
也许她不想当着孩子面争吵
Maybe she didn't want to make a scene in front of them.
- 她没跟踪你吧 - 应该没有
- She didn't follow you, did she? - I doubt it.
我做了茄合
I made a moussaka.
一种希腊菜肴
接着
There you go.
你溜走了
You snuck off.
我有点事 克莱尔在吗
I had things to do. Is Clare about?
她们应该在花♥园♥里
I think they're in the garden.
她和安 应该在抽烟
Her and Ann. I think they're having a cigarette.
她以为...
She thinks...
我不知道她抽烟
I don't know she smokes.
安 不是克莱尔 我知道她抽
Ann, not Clare. I know she smokes.
克莱尔
Clare?
糟糕 她来了
Oh, shit, she's here.
- 晚上好 - 终于
- Evenin', all. - Finally.
怎么了 你在干吗
What's going on? What are you doing?
没事 冷静 我只是...
It's OK, calm down. I just...
需要缓解下情绪
I just needed something to blur the edges.
总之 你之前去哪里了
Anyway, where did you disappear off to?
她喝了多少
How much has she had to drink?
- 不知道 我没数 - 别开始
- I don't know, I haven't been counting. - Don't start.
- 别开始 - 喝点酒而已 这是葬礼
- Don't start? - She's allowed a drink, it's a funeral.
你想回车上去吗
Do you want to get in the car?
拜托 凯瑟琳 她不是十五岁
Eh, come on, Catherine, she's not 15.
就是 凯瑟琳 不 不 不...
Yeah, come on, Catherine. No, no, no, no, no, no...
- 把它放下 - 我不需要它
- Put it down. - I don't need it.
很好 放下它
Good. Put it down.
你不能冷静下吗
Why don't you chill?
偏偏今天 你要重蹈覆辙
Today of all days, to fall off the wagon.
海伦不会为你骄傲
Helen would've been really proud of you.
别拿她来压我 那不公平
Don't throw that out at me. That's below the belt, that is.
是吗 那她会怎么说
Right, well, what would she have said?
- 快点 放下它 - 今天我很难过
- Come on, put it down. - I've been very upset today.
我知道你很难过
I know you've been upset,
但现在 你能做出正确的决定
but you can make the right decision, right now,
适合而止 她什么时候开始的
not to let this go any further. When did she start?
能请别把我当成六岁小孩
Can we not talk to me like I'm about six, please,
或当我不存在吗
or not even present?
- 克莱尔是酒鬼 - 我不知道此事
- Clare's an alcoholic. - I didn't know that.
没错 继续 让我难堪
That's right, go on, embarrass me.
她什么时候开始的
When did she start?
- 她没喝多少 - "她"是谁 你情人
- She's not had tonnes. - Who's "She"? The cat's mother?
克莱尔我不想让你难堪 我只想让你
I don't want to embarrass you, Clare, I just want you
不要一错再错下去
to not let this go any further than it has done already.
我要你放下
I just want you to put
酒罐 然后回车上去
that down and I want you to get into the car.
拜托
Please?
你想让我以爱你的姐姐这一身份
Do you want me to treat you like I'm your sister and I love you,
还是以警♥察♥的身份对待你
or do you want me to treat you like I'm a police officer?
如有必要 我会照做
Which I will do, if I have to.
- 我没做任何违法的事 - 是的
- I've not done anything illegal. - Yes.
但你若不停止 你我都明白后果会如何
But, if you carry on, you and me both know you probably will.
走之前我要上个厕所
I need a wee before we go, anyway.
好的
Right.
抱歉 凯瑟琳
I'm sorry, Catherine.
我毫不知情
I had no idea.
他会翻你冰箱
She'll go through your fridge,
翻你的橱柜
she'll be in your cupboards,
找点东西拿回家
finding things to take home with her.
糟糕 拿着
Oh, fuck. Yeah. Here.
然而 我怎么知道
Thing is, though, how do I
你没在别处留备份
know you haven't backed it up somewhere else?
因为我向你保证
Because I'm telling you.
总之 这无关紧要了 不是吗
Anyway, it doesn't matter now, does it?
你在这里
You're here.
你决定来这里 这就足够了
You made the decision to come here. That's all that matters.
就算我有备份... 我没有
Even if I had backed it up... which I haven't
只要你在这里 那都无所谓了
as long as you're here, it wouldn't matter.
如果我离开了呢
What if I walked out?
你会突然记起 你在某处留着备份吗
Would you suddenly remember that you had backed it up somewhere?
- 你会吗 - 不
- Are you going to? - No.
那...
Well, then...!
- 所以 你有吗 - 我有什么
- So, have you? - Have I what?
- 在某处留备份 - 没有
- Backed it up somewhere? - No.
你当然留了 我又不蠢
Of course you have. I'm not stupid.
我只用手♥机♥
I only used that phone to
拍了照片 然后发给你 所以...
take the photos and e-mail them to you, so...
严格来讲
Well, yeah. Technically,
我也可以发给我的旧邮箱
I could've e-mailed them to my own e-mail address as well
或其他人 备份起来
and any number of other people, and backed them up.
但我没有
But I didn't.
你得相信我 约翰
You're going to have to trust me, John.
- 相信你 - 对
- Trust you?! - Yeah.
你知道... 那该死的药可能会致命
You do realise... you could've killed me with that bloody drug?
你从哪里弄来的
Where did you get it?
网上
The internet.
产自某人后院 来路不明的药
Cooked up in someone's back yard? Full of shit?!
我可能被毒死
I could be dead.
- 我真希望你杀了我 - 我们可以...
- So I wish you had killed me. - Look, we can either...
你知道 我在
Have you any idea of the
过去十天 受了多少苦吗
misery I've been through in the last ten days?
我们可以继续计较此事 或摒弃前嫌
Look, we can keep going over this, or we can move on.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表