剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
因为贝基的事吗
Is that cause of what happened with Becky?
想离开这里
Wanting to get away from here?
那段时间很尴尬
It was an odd time.
在贝基死后
After she died. Becky.
我妈情绪不稳定
Me mum did go a bit mental.
我爸也忍♥受不了 他离开了
Me dad couldn't stand it either. He left.
你当时多大
How old were you?
二十 她说了些很愚蠢的话
20. She said some really stupid things.
但她当时病了
But, you know, she was ill.
我觉得她很好...
I think she's fantast...
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么了
What?
我刚想起昨晚对她说的话
I just remembered something I said last night, to her.
继续...
Moving on...
昨晚怎样 达到目的了吗
How was last night? Did it do the trick?
什么目的
What trick?
让你振作起来
Cheer you up.
让我振作
Cheer ME up?
我说错话了吗
Have I put me foot in it?
那群混♥蛋♥
The bastards!
你还好吗
You OK?
我被蠢事所困扰 还没告诉任何人 在工作时
It was silly what upset me. I haven't told anyone. It was at work.
这... 傢伙约我喝酒 一个警探
This... bloke asked me out for a drink. A detective.
没什么特别 老得可以当我爹了
Nothing special, old enough to be me dad,
我知道他已婚 并一直和别人有外遇
and I knew he was married and been having an affair with someone else.
但我挺喜欢他
But I quite liked him.
这是我第一次想... 可能...
It was the first time I'd thought about... the possibility of...
你懂的
you know.
和某人亲近
Being close to someone.
自从那事发生后
Since what happened to me.
所以是件大事 他并不知道
So it was a big deal. Not that he knew that.
然后...
Then...
他没有赴约
he didn't turn up.
所以...
So...
混♥蛋♥
Tosser.
"...减重二十磅 余生享受美妙
"...losing 20 pounds and having great sex
性♥爱♥体验 只需百分之二十二的..."
for the rest of your life, tied with just 22%..."
皇后乐队 "别阻止我"
# 像戈黛娃夫人 #
Like Lady Godiva
# 我要冲 冲 冲 无人可挡... #
I'm gonna go, go, go There's no stopping me...
- 杰克 - "喂"
- Jack! - "Hiya."
是我 你♥爸♥爸
It's me, Dad.
"你还好吗"
"You all right?"
听着... 我回家了 能给我开门吗
Listen... Erm... I'm coming home. Are you going to let me in?
"好的 好的"
"Yeah. Yeah, yeah."
谢了 伙计
Cheers, mate.
谢谢 伙计
Cheers, pal.
嗨 早上好
So! Hello. Good morning!
大家都好吗
How are we all?
很好
Good
我有个小提议给你
So I've got a little proposal I'd like to put to you.
与你认为的正相反
Contrary to what you think,
我不是那个 跟开着廉价车的墨菲尔德
I'm not the one who's been having some sort of sordid little fling
穷酸小伙 有肮脏婚外情的人 不 那是你
with some sad sod from Mirfield who drives a Skoda. No, that'll be you.
所以我的提议是 你搬出去
So what I'm proposing is, YOU move out,
拿上你的东西 跟你情人同居
you gather your bits and pieces, you move in with loverboy,
你想做什么是你的自♥由♥
you feel free to do whatever you have to do.
而我 这个正经顾家的好男人
I, me, the one who hasn't been mucking about
会留在这里 这家里
will stay here, in our house,
跟孩子们一起 这样如何
with our children. How about that?
我不会离开孩子们
I'm not leaving the children.
最新消息 我也不会
Yeah. Well, newsflash. Neither am I.
你这骗子 我很清楚你一直在外面鬼混
And you're a liar. I know damn well you've been up to something.
好吧 那和我鬼混的神秘女子是谁 说啊
OK, then. Who is this mysterious whoever who I've been having this relationship with, then? Eh?
她住哪里 她不存在
Where is she? Eh? She doesn't exist,
阿曼达 是你想象出来的
Amanda. She's in your head!
下回你指控别人前
And you really should get your facts straight
记得先找好证据
before you start accusing people of things.
收拾好你的东西 打给你情郎 他会很兴奋
Now go and pack your stuff and ring Casanova. He'll be thrilled!
你们可以共筑爱巢 这是你们的计划 不是吗
You can set up home together. That's the plan, isn't it?
我猜想是的
I assume that's the plan.
格雷厄姆知道这计划吗
Does Graham know that's the plan?
闭嘴
Shut up!
难道他不知道
Oh! Does he not?
难道他不知道
Oh, does he not?
我们能理性恰当地处理这事
Can we talk about this sensibly, properly,
别在孩子们面前
not in front of the children?
或许我该去告诉他
Perhaps I should go and tell him, then.
或许我该通知他
Perhaps I should keep him informed.
或许我该打得他满地找牙
Perhaps I should knock his teeth down his throat.
- 你去哪里 - 墨菲尔德
- Where you going? - Mirfield.
你不知道他住哪里
You don't know where he lives.
我是个警探 亲爱的 我非常清楚他住哪里
I'm a detective, love. I know bloody well where he lives.
你想打电♥话♥警告他 请自便
Feel free to ring ahead and warn him that I'm on my way.
要是他不在家 我会让他老婆转达消息
If he's not in when I get there, I'll ask his wife to pass on a message.
那样如何
How about that?
不 别这样 约翰 别这样
No. Don't do that! John! Don't!
怎么 难道她也不知情吗
What, does she not know either?
所以就你自己认为
So it's just you that thinks
你俩能天长地久 是吗
the two of you's slinking off into the sunset together, is it?
我去去就回 孩子们
I shan't be long, kids.
- 爸 - 很快回来 小丫头
- Dad! - Shan't be long, tiddler!
你干吗让他进来
Why did you let him in?
这是他的房♥子 他也住这里
It's his house too, he lives here as well!
该死
Shit!
几秒
How many seconds?
我都懒得数
I didn't even bother to count.
你本该数的
You're supposed to count!
- 两秒半 - 都快一分钟了
- Two and a half? - It was nearly a minute!
还不止呢
And the rest!
我又得重来一遍
I'll have to do it again now.
早上好
Good morning!
奶奶
Granny!
嗨
Hi!
数下我能平衡多久
Count how long I can balance!
你睡得好吗
Did you sleep all right?
- 奶奶 - 谢谢 抱歉
- Granny! - Yeah, yeah. Thanks. Sorry.
我一会儿开车送你回家 你吃早饭了吗
I'll drive you home in a bit. Have you had some breakfast?
喝了点咖啡
Just had some coffee.
我买♥♥到了 149.99
Well, I got it. 149.99.
我不想要
I don't want it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那我要了
I'll have it!
什么意思 你不想要
What d'you mean, you don't want it?
- 我不想要 - 为什么
- I mean, I don't want it. - Why?
因为这个不一样
Because it's not the same.
这个一模一样 除了我们知道这个是哪来的
It's exactly the same. Only we know where this one's come from.
我要另一个
I wanted that other one.
你不能要另一个 我保证会换掉
Well, you couldn't have that other one, and I promised I'd replace it.
我要我爸送我的那个
I wanted the one me dad sent.
他不是你♥爸♥ 我解释过了
He's not your dad. I've explained this.
他就是
Yeah. But he is.
我拿进去组装起来
Why don't I go and set it up?
你打电♥话♥叫切斯科来比赛
And you go ring Cesco to come round and have a race.
看看谁是冠军
We'll have a championship.
不
No.
我去组装好
I'll set it up.
不 如果他不想玩 我就拿去退了
No, if he's not going to play with it, I'll get my money back.
- 他会玩的 - 我不会
- He'll play with it. - I shan't.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表