剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
接着整整五天 毫无音讯
And then nothing. Jack shit for five days.
你反应过度了 过分胡思乱想
You're overreacting, you're reading too much into stuff.
- 这是人的本能 - 这些人是谁 - 我
- Well, people will. - Who are these people? - Me!
我该给你打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥ 我很抱歉
I should have rung, I should have texted. I'm sorry.
你没事就好
As long as you're OK.
一切没事就好
As long as there's nothing up.
我很好 没事 我只是忙得不可开交而已
I'm fine, there's nothing, I'm just snowed under, that's all.
早上我会给你打电♥话♥
I'll ring you in the morning,
好吗 早起第一件事...
all right? First thing in the morning...
也有可能是下午
Well, probably be the afternoon.
我想你了 仅此而已
I miss you, that's all.
我爱你
I love you.
我会打给你
Yeah, I'll ring you.
凯瑟琳今天的工作很惊悚
Our Catherine had an exciting day at work.
- 是吗 - 她... 发现一具死尸
- Did she? - Yeah. She, um... found a dead body
- 什么 - 她发现一具死尸
- What? - She found a dead body
那对警♥察♥来说很奇怪吗
Well, is that unusual for a copper?
不是家常便饭吗
Isn't that the sort of thing they do every day?
不算是 真正地发现一具
No, not really. Actually find one.
她以前从未发现过尸体
I don't think she's ever actually found one before.
除了贝基去世时
Except when our Becky died.
即便如此 尸体也是理查德发现的
Even then, it were Richard actually found her.
死者是谁
Who was it?
尸体严重腐烂...
I think it was so badly decomposed...
他们都无法辨认性别
they couldn't even tell what sex it was.
明天的事你有再考虑下吗
Have you thought any more about tomorrow?
- 你在步入歧途 - 别再说教了
- I think you're making a mistake. - We know what you think.
你做这份新工作 得专心投入
You're starting a new job, you want your mind on it.
这老家伙不想我参警
This, the fella who didn't want me to join up.
我前十二周一直在训练
Been training for the last 12 weeks,
只想快点投入工作
I just want to get on with it.
忘记警校教你的一切
Forget everything they taught you in training school,
在现实中没有可行性
because none of it works in the real world.
别在人前叫我
Don't call me Catherine in
凯瑟琳 叫我警长 而不是长官
front of the others, it's Sarge, not Ma'am.
称泰勒督察为长官 等你熟悉工作后
Inspector Taylor is Sir until you get your feet under the table,
可以试着叫他老大
then you can have a crack at calling him Boss.
如果你惹恼了他
You find yourself on the wrong side of him,
他喜欢柠檬果子露
he likes sherbet lemons.
斯莱奇在女性面前爱显摆
Sledge fancies himself a bit with the ladies,
如果他显摆过头 试着委婉地提醒他下
but if he comes on a bit strong, try and let him down gently.
和乔伊斯好好相处 她无所不知
And get well in with Joyce, she knows everybody and everything
但做事向来拖沓
and she'll never see you fast.
如果你有任何疑问 问我 问她 问任何人
If you don't understand something, ask me, ask her, ask anybody,
如果你对答案不满意
but if you get an answer you don't like,
别刨根问底
don't ask 20 other people,
相信自己的直觉
trust your instincts.
我的字典里 只有战斗和逃跑这两个词
In my book, there's two instincts, fight or flight.
我知道你会选哪个
And I know which one you've got from
根据十八个月前
the way you refused to leave
你拒绝独自逃离地窖的行为
that cellar without me 18 months since,
相信自己
so have faith in yourself.
你拿着记事本 我们亲切地称之为
You've got your smart book, or your not-so-smart book,
"多事"本 早上好 幸运儿们
as we fondly refer to them. Good morning, you lucky people.
今天新来一名社区警♥察♥
Got a new PCSO assigned to us today.
这是安 加拉格尔
This is Ann Gallagher,
你们中一些人应该认识
some of you already know her.
我要你们想办法
I want you to go out of
让她感到宾至如归 坐下
your way to make her feel welcome. Sit down.
今天安和你搭班
Pairing Ann with you today.
- 那我呢 - 对你另有安排
- What about me? - I've got plans for you.
我不是这个部门的 只是想来打个招呼
I'm not really here, I just wanted to say hello.
乔伊斯 我们在她家见过面
Joyce, we met before at her house.
如果你需要任何帮助 来前台找我
If you need anything, I'm at the front desk.
什么计划
What plans?
竖起耳朵听 你就会知道
Pin your lugholes back and you'll find out.
我爱你们 再见
I'm loving you and leaving you. Oh!
总有一个迟到的 下午好
Oh, there's always one! Good afternoon,
- 塔克利先生 - 对不起 警长
- Mr Tekele. - Sorry, Sarge.
孩子长蛀牙
Baby's teething.
首先 你们都
First up, you'll have
注意到了 今天早上没有空车位
noticed there is nowhere to park this morning,
因为汉普郡重案组在警局里
cos we've got HMIT in the building.
调查我昨天发现的那具尸体
That's due to this body that was found, that I found yesterday.
所以你们今天 或者明天
So your deployment possibly today, possibly tomorrow,
或者这一整周的部署 都将受到干扰
possibly all week, is likely to be disrupted,
因为我们将有可能
cos chances are we'll be asked
加入行动支援组进行逐户调查
to join OSU in the house-to-house.
喜欢你们这股干劲
Loving your enthusiasm.
今天的首要任务是调取闭路监控
So, today, CCTV is a priority.
地方当局监控
Local authority cameras
以及临近区域内的私人监控
and any private security cameras in the immediate area.
实行逐户调查 首先集中调查能监视
I want house-to-house, concentrating first of all on any flats,
尸体所在车♥库♥的楼房♥和公♥寓♥
any houses overlooking the garage where the body was discovered.
约翰 你是在等神明启示
John, are you using divine inspiration over there,
- 还是应该做笔记呢 - 抱歉
- or are you going to start taking notes? - Sorry.
好了 经过DNA鉴定
Right, we've got an ident on the DNA.
被害人是林恩 杜赫斯特
The victim is a Lynn Dewhurst,
四十五岁 住址
45 years old, address,
贝特曼街十号♥ 英皇十字区
10 Bateman Street, King's Cross.
曾被判卖♥♥淫罪 商店行窃罪以及福利诈骗罪
Convictions for soliciting, shoplifting and benefit fraud.
迈克 能调用你的小队去那里吗
Mike, can we get your team over to that address now?
保护好现场 随后我会
Get it secured, then I'll
派去一支搜查队
get a search team in there.
林恩 杜赫斯特
Lynn Dewhurst?
你知道他是谁 对吗
You know who that is, don't you?
天啊
Oh, my God.
早上好
Morning.
你好
Hiya.
- 早上好 - 早上好 - 嗨
- Morning. - Morning. - Hi.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
- 你昨天发现的那具尸体 - 怎么了
- That body you found yesterday. - Yeah?
是汤米 李 罗伊斯的妈妈
It's Tommy Lee Royce's mother.
不可能
No way.
晚些时候 汉普郡重案组的
Somebody from HMIT will
警员会更加详细地
want to go through your first account with you
向你询问案件陈述
in a bit more detail at some point today.
- 你该明确告诉他们 你认识她 - 好的
- You should make it clear to them then that you knew her. - Yeah.
他们知道她死了多久吗
How long had she been dead, do they know?
她最后一次出现 是在五至六周前
Last sighted five or six weeks since.
目前的死亡时间是
Time of death, at the moment,
三至五周前
they can't be any more
他们无法得出更精确的数据
specific than between three and five weeks ago.
正在调派一支搜查队去她家 看看有什么发现
Getting a search team to her house now, see what that throws up.
好了 各位 我进来了
OK, folks. I'm inside.
像是掉进了又大又脏又臭的茶壶
Inside a big dirty stinking teapot, it feels like.
看看这里 莉莉
Look at this place, Lily!
太黑暗太压抑了
Oh! It's so dark and depressive.
你怎么住得下来
How do you manage?
刚搬进来时 这是我们第一个想
Well, when we first moved in, this was the first room
打扫的间房♥ 但一直没去打扫...
we were going to do, but it's just not happened...
你肯定听说过 新鲜咖啡的气味
you've heard it before. The smell of fresh coffee...
汤米
Tommy.
不用站起来
Don't stand up.
里面有人吗 抱歉 这笑话很糟 他离开了
Anybody in? Sorry, that was a bad joke because he's gone.
但在他离开之前
But before he went,
他把这个浴室装♥修♥得挺漂亮 莉莉
he did do this rather nice bathroom, Lily?
是的 我们很喜欢这个...
Yeah, we're delighted with this...
你在看什么
What are you watching?
只是...
Just...
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表