剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
That's, like, an hour ago.
我知道 我说 但是 我想...
Yeah, I know, I said that, but, you know, I think...
他害怕你
he's frightened of you.
只有一种人
There's only one kind of person
需要害怕我 克莱尔 你知道的
who needs to be frightened of me, Clare. You know that.
我知道你会这么想
I know you like to think that,
但有些人比较敏感
but, you know, some people are just sensitive.
是过分敏感
Yeah, as in oversensitive.
上去吻过莱恩了吗
Been up to kiss Ryan?
他睡着了
Yeah. He was asleep.
他今天说了些奇怪的话
He said summat today. Odd.
什么
What?
新来的威兰小姐 跟他一起读书
Miss Wealand, this new one that reads with him.
我见过她 看起来人挺好
I've met her, she seems right enough.
他说他们在谈论他喜欢
He said they were talking about things he likes
和不喜欢的事
and things he doesn't like.
比如 他不喜欢阅读
He doesn't like reading, for instance,
但喜欢薯片
and he does like chips.
还有奶油冻和足球之类的
And custard and football, that kind of thing.
总之 她似乎问了 "你父亲怎么样"
Anyway, apparently, she said, "What about your dad?"
"你喜欢他吗"
"Do you like your dad?"
他说... 他就说 "我们不谈论我爸爸"
And he says... He just said, "We don't talk about me dad,"
就是这样 但她为何问起他爸
and that were it. But why's she asking him about his dad?
她不知道不能问吗 他们没告诉她
Doesn't she know not to do that? Haven't they told her?
下次见到她时问她
Ask her next time you see her.
她下周一前不会回来
She won't be back there now till next Monday,
她只在周一周二周三上班
she only works Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
你俩能刷牙去吗
Can you two brush your teeth?
现在 立刻
Now. Right now.
我知道你那晚没外出监视
And I know for a fact you weren't out on obs that night,
我给克利福德打过电♥话♥
cos I rang Clifford.
收拾你东西搬出去 我就说这么多
Just pack your shit and move out, that's all I've got to say.
我会一直重复
I'll just keep repeating it.
多年来 你几点回来我都忍♥了
For years, I've put up with you coming in at all hours.
老实说 我不敢相信你还在这里
I can't believe you're still here, to be honest with you.
该搬出去的人是你 约翰 不是我
You need to be the one that moves out, John, not me.
你忽视我们 事发顺理成章
You neglected us. There's no wonder things've happened.
- 孩子们都不认识你 - 淫♥妇♥ 骚货
- These kids don't know who you are. - Whore. Slapper.
- 他们更喜欢格拉哈姆- 妓♥女♥
- They prefer Graham to you. - Slag.
- 他辅♥导♥他们写作业 - 荡♥妇♥
- He helps 'em with their homework. - Trollop.
- 他跟他们聊天 - 婊♥子♥
- He talks to them. - Filthy bitch.
梅毒女
Pox merchant.
你没去监视 你是骗子
You weren't on obs. You're a liar.
是吗 克利福德知道什么
Oh, really? And what would Clifford know?
他从没被派去监视 他坐骨神经痛
He never gets sent on obs because of his sciatica.
也许我会问安迪 谢泼德
Yeah, maybe I'll ask Andy Shepherd.
你有警司的热♥线♥电♥话♥吗
Yeah, you've got a hotline to the superintendent.
- 也许我有 - 是吗 你要他号♥码
- Yeah, well, maybe I have. - Yeah? Really? D'you want his number?
塔克利先生 我读了你的被袭报告
Mr Tekeli, I read your statement for that assault.
了解到你还在与
I see we're still struggling
基础拼写规则作斗争
with the I before E except after C concept
你能找一个比我更有空
and can you find someone with more time and patience
更有耐心的人 向你解释"他扬言
than I have to explain to you the difference when you spell
要打断我胳膊"和"我踩了脚刹" 的区别吗
"He threatened to break my arm" And "I applied the foot brake"?
谢谢
Thank you.
这个送给你
I got you this.
以表歉意 我喝醉了
To say sorry. I was, you know, tired and emotional
头脑混乱 我很抱歉
and out of order and I'm sorry.
它能让你想起我 因为它多刺
I thought it'd remind you of me, cos it's prickly.
而我易怒 事实上 你可以叫它凯瑟琳
And I'm prickly. In fact, you could call it Catherine
下次你生我气时 你可以...
and then next time you get cross with me, you could...
- 用它砸你 - 那样也行
- Throw it at you. - Yeah. Er, yeah, that'd work.
我可以用你绰号♥命名它
Or I could call it by your nickname.
也许能让我高兴
That might make me happy.
当然没问题 不过我没有
Sure! Absolutely. Except I haven't got one.
你有
Oh, you do!
没有...
No...
- 有吗 - 显然没有当你面用过
- Do I? - Obviously not one we use to your face.
- 是什么 - 对你保密
- What is it? - Well, it's a secret from you.
显然 其他人都知道
Obviously, everybody else knows it.
楼上和总部的所有人
Everybody upstairs and up at headquarters
在咖啡厅做三明治的那群人
and that lot down at t'cafe that does us butties.
- 那是什么 - 是...
- Well, what is it, then? - It's...
不是... 很讨喜
It's... It's not very flattering.
我没有绰号♥
I haven't got a nickname.
没 很好 好的
No. Good. OK.
那是什么
What is it, then?
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology.
- 我的绰号♥是什么 - 你没有绰号♥
- What's my nickname? - You haven't got one.
- 起了有多久了 - 我不该说的
- How long have I had it? - I shouldn't have said anything.
- 那你准备叫仙人掌什么 - 没什么
- What are you going to call the cactus, then? - Nothing.
不 别这样 告诉我不然我拿回去了
No, come on, tell me or I'm taking it back.
- 好吧 - 不 告诉我
- OK. - No, tell me.
不是我起的
Look, I didn't invent it.
是什么
What is it?
凑过来
Come here.
- 我不告诉你 - 好吧 随你便
- I'm not telling you. - Right, whatever.
留着仙人掌
Keep the cactus.
这是我在外谋杀妓♥女♥的日期
These are those dates when I was out murdering prostitutes,
如果你还想检查你的日志
if you still want to check your diary.
- 求之不得 - 快说 是什么
- Nothing I'd rather do. - Come on, what is it?
你曾是个刑♥警♥ 自己查
You used to be a detective. Find out.
- 我会的 - 好的 祝你好运
- I will. - Good! Good luck.
好的
Right!
你在说谎吗
Are you lying?
BN四十五
Bravo November 45.
能查下今天的日志134吗 在克劳伍德公园
Could you look at log 134 of today, at Crow Wood Park?
有修女打电♥话♥来 举报疑似自杀事件
We've had a phone call from a nun about a suspected suicide.
- 修女 - 医务人员正在赶去
- A nun? - Paramedics are on their way.
你能派些人手去吗
Can you get someone round there?
- 真修女 - 不 假的
- A real nun? - No, a pretend one
行动中
Responding.
她们可能打扮去参加妇女聚会
They might be dressed up going to a hen party.
- 在早上十点 - CO965
- Ten o'clock in t'morning? - Charlie Oscar 965.
可能昨晚起一直在外面
OK, They might still be out from the night before.
CO965
Charlie Oscar 965.
试炼时间到了 孩子
It's baptism of fire time, kid.
克劳伍德公园有自杀事件
We've got a suicide up Crow Wood Park.
我去接你 跟我一起去
I'm coming to pick you up, you're coming wi' me.
"我们不谈我爸爸"
"We don't talk about me dad?"
但听着 别生气
Yeah. But, listen, don't get cross!
他这么说 但事实并非如此
He said that, but then nothing could be further from the truth.
他一开口 其他事都不值一提
Once he started, it was like he could talk about nothing else.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他说他很喜欢你
He said how much he liked you
当你在商店店外和船上见你时
when he met you outside the shop and on the boat
他现在也很想你
and how he still thinks about you.
他这么说 他真的这么说
Did he say that? Did he actually say that?
- 他依旧想我吗 - 每天
- That he still thinks about me? - Every day.
是的 他说过
Yes. He said it.
但只是我坏的方面
Yeah, but in a bad way.
不 他提起给你带牛奶
No! He talked about bringing you milk.
他很抱歉带着朋友去见你
And how he upset you by bringing his friend
他希望当时没那么做
and how much he wishes he hadn't done that now
因为那把一切都搞砸了
because that seemed to spoil everything.
他有...
Did he...?
说起我浇他汽油的事吗
Did he say owt about me chucking petrol all over him?
他有说过
He did. Yeah.
很有意思
That was really interesting,
因为现在他能想到的仅是
because he says that all he can think of now
- 你当时病得有多重 - 的确
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表