剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
That pavement's gonna get very chilly if you stay there
你知道狗在这里撒尿
much longer, and you do know it's where the doggies do their wee-wees.
有多醉
How drunk?
"就我说..."
"I would say..."
能醉三天
three days' worth.
他酒气很重
He was pretty whiffy.
"天啊..."
"Oh, good grief..."
抱歉由我来告诉你 亲爱的
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, love.
某些事令他很沮丧
He were upset about something.
前几次我见他时 而且...
Last few times I saw him, and...
该死
Damn.
他只会收到一张定额罚款单
He'll just get a fixed penalty notice.
他不会丢掉工作 如果他能
There's no reason why he'll lose his job if he can pull himself
重新振作 控制自己
back together and stay that way.
"等他清醒后 拘留警长会给我打电♥话♥
"Custody Sergeant's going to phone me when he's sober
我们能去接他
and we can pick him up.
但还要好几小时 要到晚上了"
It'll be a good few hours though, it'll be later this evening."
"他为什么沮丧"
"What was he upset about?"
就是和他离婚有关的事
Just summat to do with when his marriage broke down.
"好的"
"OK."
我们一会见
Well, I'll see you in a bit.
好的... 一会见
Yeah, OK, I'll, um... Yeah, I'll see you in a bit.
再见
Ta... ta.
汤米 李 罗伊斯 伦敦格雷夫森德监狱
准备开始
When you're ready!
谢谢...
Thanks. Um...
你们应该都认识 总警司吉莱斯皮
Most of you will know Superintendent Gillespie.
他掌管审查组
He's heading up the review team.
在跟吉莱斯皮先生汇报之前
Before we go through everything with Mr Gillespie,
今天下午有些新发现
there's a few bits and pieces from this afternoon.
我们已确认被害人的身份
We've got an ident on the victim.
她是伊莉斯 梅 休斯
She's Elise May Hughes.
二十岁
20 years of age.
地址... 康威新月街二十七号♥
Address... 27 Conway Crescent,
迪斯伯里
Dewsbury.
最后一次目击于三天前
Last seen three days ago.
在逮捕肖恩 巴姆福思之后
After we arrested Sean Balmforth.
所以... 安静
Yep, so... Shush!
法医告诉我 她确信是同一名
The pathologist is telling me she's confident it's the same
凶手... 至少与前三名受害者一致
killer as... Well, certainly the first three victims.
以及维姬 弗菜明 如果认定他在
And Vicky Fleming, if we accept that he was disturbed before
实施预期行为前受到干扰
he'd finished doing what he wanted to do to her.
然而当下之际 我们更应保持开放的思维
Although I think now more than ever, we'd be wise to keep an open mind.
久违的好消息是...
The good news... for once!
我们可能有些线索
Is we might have a bit of a lead.
在伊莉斯 梅 休斯
The night Elise May Hughes'
被抛尸于拉斯特里克当晚
body was left at the site in Rastrick,
两百码外 就在那条街道
200 yards away, just further along the road that same night,
停泊车辆被另一车所撞 肇事逃逸
a parked vehicle was hit by another vehicle. Hit and run.
我已派鉴定科前往调查 很快能确认肇事
I've got Forensics onto it, it won't be long before we can identify the
车辆品牌和型号♥ 根据
make and the model based on
撞击时遗留的碎片
fragments left on the vehicle that was hit.
我想知道谁是司机
I want to know who was driving that vehicle.
至少 他们可能看到了什么
At the very least, they may have seen something.
达里尔
Daryl?
我给你泡了点茶
I made you some tea.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们释放了那傢伙
They let that fella go.
他们逮捕的那个
The one they arrested.
新闻里报道了
It's been on t'news.
除了他现在 因其他理由被羁押
Except I think he's in custody for something else, now.
他们在寻找一辆红色车辆的司机
They're looking for the driver of a red vehicle.
他们知道是红色
They know it was red,
因为那车撞了另一辆车... 留下印记
cos it hit another one... Left marks.
在案发地点附近
Near where it happened.
他们认为他可能目击到了什么
They think he might have witnessed something.
那位司机
The driver.
他们说 查明车辆的品牌和型号♥
They say it's only a matter of time before they work out
只是时间问题 若司机不愿自首
the make and model, if he doesn't come forward.
我想是因为那些印记
I think cos of the marks.
所以
So?
所以你最好想好你的说辞
So you better get your tale straight.
你如何弄坏你的车
About how you damaged your car.
如果他们来问话
If they come asking.
他们为什么会来
Why would they?
那两个警♥察♥之前来过 不是吗
Well, them two coppers were up here before, weren't they?
不是我在问 我对此不感兴趣
It's not me asking, it's not something I'M interested in.
我只是事先考虑
I'm just thinking ahead.
你不想让他们 觉得是你做的 不是吗
You don't want them to think YOU did it, do you?
他们为什么会认为是我
Why would they think it's me?
除了那辆车 没别的原因 亲爱的
Well, apart from the car, no reason at all, love.
不过他们抓错过一次人 可能还会抓错
Except they arrested the wrong fella once, they could do it again.
而且在我看来
And as I say,
他们觉得这人可能目击到什么 所以...
they think this person might have witnessed something, so...
在哪里撞的
Where did it happen?
什么
What?
你撞车 这事发生在拉斯特里克
Your bump. This was up Rastrick.
我都不知道拉斯特里克在哪
I don't even know where Rastrick is.
跟我讲讲我妈
Tell me about me mum.
讲她什么
What about her?
她和我爸约会时的事
When she went out with me dad.
我不认为他们有约会过 之类的
I don't think they ever went out, as such.
我想她曾在镇上晃悠
I think she just used to hang out. In the town.
和这么一群...
With this group of...
人 然后...
people, and...
但他们生了我
But they had me.
你妈生了你
Well, your MUM had you.
他早离开了
He was long gone.
进监狱吗
To prison?
她爱他吗
Did she love him?
她... 迷恋他
She was... infatuated with him.
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
她认为自己爱上了他
She thought she was in love with him,
但她不清楚他的真面目
but she didn't know what he was really like.
而他利用了她
And he took advantage of her.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
戏弄了她
Had her on.
如何
How?
我不认为她...
I don't think she...
她太小
She was just a bit young.
怀孕
To get pregnant.
她十八岁了
She was 18.
十七 当她怀孕时
17. When she got pregnant.
而且与年龄无关...
And it doesn't matter how old you are...
没准备好就是没准备好
if you're not ready for it, you're not ready for it.
- 我们喝杯茶吗 - 好的 谢谢
- Shall we have a cup of tea? - Yes, please.
她因此去世吗
Is that why she died?
因为她没准备好
Cos she wasn't ready?
奶奶怎么说的
What's Granny said?
她说她在我出生时去世
She said that she died when I was born,
但这不是我的错
but it wasn't my fault.
不 不
No. No.
世事无常
Sometimes it just happens.
约克郡警局
你感觉如何
How're you feeling?
克莱尔在外面 市民不许入内
Clare's outside. Public aren't allowed in here.
除非他们...
Well, not unless they've...
你可以找我谈 尼尔
You can speak to me, you know, Neil.
我知道酒精对人的危害 每天都见到
I know what alcohol does to people, I see it every day.
我知道你不是那样的
I know you're not like that.
我知道你不想变成那样
I mean, I know you don't want to be like that.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表