剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
I've told her. Bitch
- 尼尔要过来喝茶 - 好的
- Neil's coming for his tea. - OK.
你不会吓唬他 会吗
You won't frighten him, will you?
我尽量
I will do me best.
还有能让丹尼尔别做... 古怪的行为
And can you ask Daniel not to be... weird with him?
当然
Sure.
- 学校如何 - 无聊
- How was school? - Boring.
威兰小姐为何问你♥爸♥的事情
Oi, what's this about Miss Wealand asking you about your dad?
没什么 我跟她说 "我们不谈论我爸"
Nothing. I told her, I said, "We don't talk about me dad."
我怎么跟你说的
What have I told you about
不要对温妮家的墙踢球
kicking your ball against Winnie's wall?
随便你吧
Well, keep it that way.
是我 好吗
It's only me. All right?
我有好消息
I've got good news.
是个噩耗
Well, it's macabre news.
戈兰 德拉戈维奇死了
Goran Dragovic is dead.
戈兰 德拉戈维奇死了
他在克劳伍德公园上吊自杀
Suicide. He hanged himself from a tree in Crow Wood Park.
他在克劳伍德公园上吊自杀
她... 说他不可能自杀 是他们干的
She... She says he would never kill himself. It's them.
他们杀他灭口 这样他...不会泄密
They shut him up so he won't... he won't talk.
你好
Hello.
天啊 约翰 肯定是维姬 弗菜明
Bloody hell, John, it's definitely Vicky Fleming.
我跟地区情报中心联♥系♥
I've spoken to the OIC on District
我还打给化验室询问
and I've given the lab a bell to chassey them along
是否从工作地搜到的私人物品上
for any DNA matches they might have found from the personal stuff
发现DNA匹配 但...
they got from her workplace, but...
是她 看照片可以判断
Oh, it's her. I mean, you can see it's her from the photos.
其中一张照片 她甚至
She's even, in one of these photos,
穿着和被害时 相同的连衣裙
wearing that same dress she was wearing when she died.
约翰
John?
很好
Great.
你跟长官说了吗
Have you told the boss?
- 做得好 - 好的 回头见
- Well done. - Right. I'll see you, then.
再见
Bye.
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you all right, love?
我没事 我没事 抱歉
I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm sorry.
- 你刚在逆向行驶 - 我很抱歉
- You were right over the wrong side of the road. - I'm sorry.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
只是有点震惊
I'm just a bit shaken.
- 你还好吗 - 我没事 亲爱的
- Are you all right? - Yeah, I'm fine, love.
就是你吓了我一跳
You just gave me a bit of a surprise, that's all.
你得多加注意
You want to be more careful.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表