剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
There's a year's supply of birthday cake in the kitchen,
谁有兴趣
if anybody's interested.
- 好的 立刻把它拆了 - 你在做什么
- Right, get that dismantled, now. - What are you doing?
- 你在做什么 - 怎么了 凯瑟琳
- What are you doing? - What's up, Catherine?
把它放回盒子里 扔垃圾桶里 直接扔掉
Get it back in the box. In the bin. Straight in the bin!
致莱恩 生日快乐 爱你的爸爸
我们不能留着它 抱歉
We can't keep it, I'm sorry.
- 混♥蛋♥ - 为什么不 你怎么了
- Bastard. - Why not? What are you on about?
混♥蛋♥ 天啊
The bastard. Oh, my God.
- 怎么了 - 你奶奶是对的
- What's up? - Your granny's right,
我们不能留着它
we can't keep it.
什么叫"我们" 这不是你们的 是我的
What do you mean "We"? It's not yours, it's mine!
不是他 就是某个阴险小人
Well, it's either him or some nasty bastard
用这愚蠢 无知 卑鄙的伎俩
playing stupid , dumb, little games.
什么 什么
What is? What is?
- 是你♥爸♥送的 - 拿垃圾袋来
- It's from your dad. - Yeah, just get a bin bag.
- 不要 - 抱歉
- NO! - Sorry.
你们不能扔掉我的东西 是我的
You can't throw away my things! It's mine!
他禁止跟你有任何接触 这是违法
He's not allowed to have any contact with you. This is illegal.
是罪恶 是错误 是邪恶...
It's bad, it's wrong, it's evil...
- 他想要扰乱我们 - 这只是赛车模型
- He's trying to mess about with us! - It's a Scalextric!
- 正是如此 - 她疯了
- Yeah, exactly! - She's mental.
我是疯了
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I am mental.
那混♥蛋♥把我逼疯了
I am mental when it comes to that bastard.
他不可能亲自放在那里 对吧
Look, look, he can't have put it there himself, can he?
- 不... - 如果他越狱 我们会知道
- No. No. No... - We'd know about it if he'd escaped.
但有人 某人 某个...
Yeah, but someone, some, some...
某个变♥态♥小人
some twisted little git
- 替他放的 - 你不能扔掉它
- has done it for him. - You're not binning it!
- 我会给你买♥♥个新的 - 我要这个
- I'll buy you a new one. - I want this one!
不 没门
No, no, no way.
我会再给你买♥♥个 给你买♥♥个一模一样的
I'll buy you another one, I'll buy you one exactly like it.
为什么 你不能阻止他送我东西
Why? You can't stop him sending me things.
不 莱恩 我能 这人曾恐吓过你
No! Ryan! I can! You see, this is the man that terrified you,
伤害过你 对你泼汽油
that traumatised you, that poured petrol over you,
让我在医院躺了四周
that put me in hospital for four weeks,
谋杀了柯尔斯顿...
that murdered Kirsten...
看 这就是他想要的
See? This is what he wants!
他想要你我吵架 他想要你恨我
He wants you and me shouting. He wants you to hate me!
从我们向你律师披露的信息中
So, as you'll understand from the disclosures we've made to
你将了解到 肖恩
your solicitor, Sean,
我们在调查四名女性的死亡...
we are investigating the deaths of four women...
安娜 瓦沙赖斯库 奥里莉亚 彼得罗维奇
Ana Vasalescu, Aurelija Petrovic,
林恩 杜赫斯特以及维多利亚 弗菜明
Lynn Dewhurst and Victoria Fleming.
肖恩已准备陈述声明 如果我能读出来
Sean's prepared a statement, if I could read it out.
请读
Oh, please do.
"我被告知
"I have been asked to
提供我在几天内
account for my whereabouts at four different
在四个不同时段的行踪
Periods of time across several days.
此时此刻 我无法 准确核实任意被询问
I cannot, at this moment in time, verify my exact whereabouts
日期和时间的行踪 尤其是
On any of the dates and times in question, particularly
前三个 因为时间已过去太久
The first three, as they are all some considerable time ago,
但我想明确声明
But I would like to state
我不认识安娜 瓦沙赖斯库
clearly that I do not know Ana Vasalescu,
奥里莉亚 彼得罗维奇 林恩 杜赫斯特
Aurelia Petrovic, Lynn Dewhurst
或维多利亚 弗菜明
or Victoria Fleming,
并且 据我所知
And, to my knowledge,
我之前从未见过或接触过她们"
Have never met or come into contact with them in the past."
好 这很有帮助 肖恩
OK. That's very helpful, Sean,
但我们仍需要问你一些问题 好吗
but we do still need to ask you some questions, OK?
无可奉告
No comment.
我不该说出来
I shouldn't have said anything.
我应该扔掉那张贺卡
I should have just got rid of the card.
他绝不会过问
He'd never have said anything.
他一点不关心是谁送的
He wasn't the least bit interested in who it was from.
我就该说奈维森 然后和奈维森
I should have just said Nevison and squared it
串通好... 他不会介意
with Nevison... he'd not have minded.
他会乐意帮忙
He'd have been pleased to help.
你做了正确的事
You did the right thing.
我觉得莱恩也意识到了
I think Ryan's realised that himself.
阴险的混♥蛋♥ 谁在替他做事
Insidious bastard. Who's he got doing that for him?
我们不知道 不是吗
We don't know, do we?
不是随便找的阴险混♥蛋♥
We don't know that it's not just some random nasty sod.
是熟知我们的人 否则他们怎么知道
Well, it's someone who knows us, or else why would they know
他的出生日期
when his birthday is?
我们在兜圈子
We're going round in circles.
你不能把它拿去慈善店吗
Could you not just take it to a charity shop
而不是扔进垃圾桶
rather than put it in the bin?
不 我要拿去局里...
No, I'm taking it to work...
贺卡 包装纸 盒子
the card, the wrapping, the box.
看能否说服迈克 把它送去
See if I can't persuade Mike to send it all off for
进行茚三酮检测... 看能否提取到指纹
ninhydrin testing... see if we can't get some fingerprints.
氨基酸指尖纹路 经茚三酮处理后变紫色
这恶毒的伎俩 不管是谁做的
It's a sick trick, whoever's done it.
阴魂不散 不是吗
Never goes away, does it?
他阴魂不散
He'll never go away.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
他没事 想你上楼吻他
He's fine. He wants you to go up and kiss him.
"目前正被审讯
"Currently being questioned
- 但至今尚未被控告..." - 抱歉
- but no charges have been brought as yet..." - Sorry.
"这是重大的突破..."
"This is a huge breakthrough..."
她还好吗
Is she all right?
只是...
Yeah. It's just...
我们和他纠缠不清
you know, such an odd situation we're in with him.
"... 调查 他们会将罪犯绳之以法 "
"... Investigation, that they will bring the offender to justice."
看样子 他们抓到谋杀案的凶手了
They've got someone for those murders, by the look of it.
猜猜是谁逮捕他的
Yep. Guess who got him arrested.
是她吗
She didn't?
他们控告他了吗
Have they charged him?
不 还没 我觉得他们仍在审讯他
No, not yet. I think they're still questioning him.
"警方对
"A breakthrough for the
震惊本地区的连续谋杀案
detectives working on the spate of murders
调查得到重大突破..."
which has shocked the local community..."
你今晚留宿 对吗
You are stopping tonight, aren't you?
我认识维姬 弗菜明
I knew Vicky Fleming.
那女人
That woman.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Did you? - Yeah.
她就是我的情妇
it was her I was having the fling with.
当时生活一团糟
When everything went wrong for me.
我曾和她在建房♥协会共事
I used to work with her up at the building society.
她人怎样
What was she like?
- 糟透了 - 真的吗
- Horrible. - Really?
真的吗
Really?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你不会告诉凯瑟琳 对吧
You won't tell Catherine, will you?
不会
No.
想起来我就反胃
Urgh, I feel nauseated just thinking about it.
我以为爱过她
I thought I was in love with her.
我...是爱过她
Well, I was... I was in love with her.
只是露水姻缘
It was just very short-lived.
她... 曾是...
She... She was like this...
她很迷人
She was very attractive.
但我最终意识到
But eventually I realised
她脑子有问题
that she was missing something from up here.
她不断要求我 离开苏和孩子们...
She kept going on, wanting me to leave Sue and the kids and...
我做不到
I couldn't.
那真是...
Which really...
我当初就不该出轨 我明白
I shouldn't have started it in the first place, I know that.
我不愿为她抛弃家庭
But I wasn't ready to leave my family for her.
但她一直... 一直
And she kept... she kept
逼我 最后我说了不
pushing and pushing and eventually I said no,
我说不
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表