剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
- is how ill you were when that happened. - I was.
的确 我得了败血病
I WAS. I had septicaemia.
失去理智 我差点死掉
I were off me head, I nearly died!
- 他觉得这是他的错 - 真的吗
- He thinks it's his fault. - Really?
他说那天如果 没有带朋友来
He said if he hadn't brought his friend,
你就不会生气 做出这种事
you wouldn't have got upset that day and done that.
不是他朋友的错 他是个好孩子
It wasn't his friend, as such. He were a nice enough little lad.
我只是害怕
I were just frightened
他们会告诉别人我在哪里
they were going to tell people where I was,
我知道他们会折磨我
cos I knew they'd crucify me.
我绝不会伤害他 弗朗西丝
I would never have hurt him, Frances.
绝不
Never.
永远不会
Not in a million years.
我只是失去了理智
I were just off me head.
- 他想他知道 - 他有这么说吗
- You see, I think he knows that. - Did he say it?
没有 但我从他眼睛里
No, no, but I could see in his eyes
看得出他依旧很想你
that he still really thinks about you.
想你好的方面
In a good way.
"我们不谈我爸爸"
"We don't talk about me dad"!
她会向他灌输我有多丑恶
You see, she'll be trying to fill his head with shit about me.
你得告诉他真♥相♥ 弗朗西丝
You've got to tell him stuff, Frances.
你得确保他知道真♥相♥
You have got to make sure he knows stuff.
除了你 没人会说
If you don't, nobody else will.
- 我做不到 - 我会的
- I can't. - I will.
显然 我一定会...
Obviously, I will eventually...
所有相关的事 那些虚假的罪名
And all the other stuff, all the lies I got convicted over.
我没有强♥奸♥安 加拉格尔 是路易斯干的
I did not rape Ann Gallagher. That were Lewis.
反而是我
It were me that used to
给她巧克力 让她用水桶
bring her Mars bars and let her use t'bucket.
我也没在沼泽边 杀那矮个女警
I did not kill that little police girl up on t'moor either.
也是路易斯干的
That were Lewis.
我必须杀了他 因为他
And I had to kill him, cos he come
- 持刀扑向我 - 我知道
- at me with that knife! - I know.
但没人相信我
But nobody believes me.
我相信
I do.
除了你
Except you.
我的确狠踢了他奶奶
I did kick the shite out of his granny,
但其一 她自找的
but A, she were asking for it,
其二 她会杀了我
and B, she would have killed me.
用那东西喷我
Spraying me wi' that stuff!
她会在船上把我杀死
She would have killed me on that boat an' all
如果不是那女警把她拉开
if that woman hadn't come and pulled her off me,
她有被告上法庭吗
and has she ever been taken to court over that?
她怎么不下地狱
Has she hell as like!
现在新闻又报道一起谋杀 你看了吗
And now there's been another murder on t'news. Have you seen it?
跟我妈一样
Just the same as me mother.
她是个聪明的婊♥子♥...
She is a clever bitch...
伪造成连环杀人案
making it look like a serial killer.
我知道
You see, I know.
我告诉过你 我知道她这种婊♥子♥的想法
I've told you before, I know how a bitch like that thinks.
她是毒药
She is poison, her.
她是危险人物
She's dangerous.
我们不该有恶毒的想法
I know we try not to have nasty thoughts,
弗朗西丝 但...
Frances, but...
她必须从世上消失
she needs putting out of her misery, that one.
他一直说家里的事
He's been talking about things at home.
他阿姨克莱尔酗酒
His Auntie Clare drinks.
我见过她 是个好女人
I've met her. She's a nice woman.
但考虑到他奶奶的怒气 和阿姨的酒瘾
But between the grandmother's anger and his auntie's problem,
对 我们能做得更好
yes, we could ask for better things.
我们得让他摆脱那里
We have to get him out of there.
我们还不能这么做
Well, we can't get him out of there just yet.
- 但我们能关照他 不是吗 - 不...
- But we can keep an eye on him. Can't we? - No...
弗朗西丝 我一直告诉你...
Frances, I keep telling you...
但你一直没在听
and you keep not hearing me!
那远远不够
That is not enough.
如果一个刑♥警♥... 他是警长...
If a detective... he's a sergeant...
邀请我喝酒
asks me out for a drink,
那不算违背道德 对吗
that's not unethical, is it?
他结婚了吗
Is he married?
是的 但他刚发现
Well, yeah, he is, but he's just found out
他老婆和别人有外遇 所以...
his wife's been having it off with someone else, so...
他老得可以当你♥爸♥吗
Is he old enough to be your dad?
没有
No.
实际上 他可能有
Yeah, actually. He probably is.
严格来讲 他没我爸那么老
He's not as old as my dad, but, yeah, technically.
你信他妻子有外遇吗
And do you believe him about his wife?
我没有喜欢他 我们只是同事
I don't fancy him. We're just mates.
但他是这么想的吗
Yeah, but is that what he thinks?
这与道德无关 不是吗 亲爱的
It's not really ethics, is it, love?
只关乎明智与否
It's about whether it's wise or not.
在警局里...
You know at work...
我是不是有绰号♥
Have I got a nickname?
有一两个
One or two.
一两个
One or two?
我不用它们
I don't use them.
很糟是吗
Oh... That bad, eh?
你说我能跟他去喝酒吗
Do you think maybe I COULD go for a drink with him?
我想有机会能成为
See, I'm interested in the possibility
一名刑♥警♥ 总有一天 所以...
of becoming a detective, eventually, so..
那绰号♥是什么
So what are they, then, these nicknames?
- 你为何为难我 - 因为你就在这
- Why are you putting me on the spot? - Cos you're here.
双关语 亦有"现场"之意
我从没见过修女
I've never met a nun.
你话题转移地
The way you changed the subject then
挺巧妙 我都没注意到
was so subtle, I barely noticed
我爸说绰号♥是对人的赞美
Me dad says it's a compliment when people have a nickname.
他说人们不会给
He says people don't bother giving a nickname
无关紧要的人起绰号♥
to someone they're not bothered about.
- 那是什么绰号♥ - 我不会太担心此事
- So, well, what are they, then? - I wouldn't worry about it.
我没担心
I'm not worried.
我很开心
I'm delighted.
我不知道我有绰号♥ 还是两个
I didn't know I had a nickname. Two nicknames.
- 你好 - 你还好吗 亲爱的
- Hello. - Are you all right, love?
只是受了点惊吓 她会没事的
Just a bit of shock. She's going to be absolutely fine.
好的 在哪里
Right. So where is it?
谁发现的 你吗
Who found him? You?
对 是我们报♥警♥的
Yes, it was us that phoned.
到处都是酒瓶 他定是醉酒后自杀的
Vodka bottles everywhere. He must've got tanked up to do it.
好的
Ok.
能帮我给她们俩录口供吗
Can you get a first account out of those two for me?
她们是谁 在这里做什么 来自哪里
Who they are, what they're doing here, where they're from.
她们是修女 我不认为会有很大帮助
They're nuns, I shouldn't think they're up to much.
他死了
He's dead.
- 谢谢 亲爱的 - 他在左边
- Thanks, love. - It's on the left.
下去时小心点 有点滑
Careful as you go down. It's a bit slippery.
她们是圣沃尔伯格的修女
They'll be from St Werburgh's.
查查她们是否经常路过这里 如果是
Find out if they walk through here regularly and, if they do,
什么时候
at what times,
还有她们是否认识 常路过这里的人
and if they're familiar with anybody else who walks through here.
BN四十五号♥ 我在克劳伍德公园
Bravo November 45, I'm in Crow Wood Park,
疑似自杀 医护人员确认死亡
suspected suicide confirmed dead by the paramedic.
需要现场调查员
We need a CSI here
和刑事调查局的人 若有空闲人手
and somebody from CID, if there's anyone available.
- 要怎么把他弄下来 - 简单
- How are you going to get him down? - That's easy.
等刑事调查局的人来做
I'm going to wait for CID to turn up and let them do it.
所以快说 绰号♥
So, come on. These names.
讲出来就完事了
Just spit 'em out quickly, then it's done with.
我不想成为替罪羊
I don't want to be, like, the messenger that gets shot.
什么 我有那么心胸狭窄吗
What, do you think I'm that small-minded?
我能去录口供吗
Shall I go and take those first accounts?
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表