剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
I'll leave it with you.
你还好吗 孩子
You all right, son?
喝茶吗
Tea?
- 我看到便条了 - 为什么
- I got the note. Why?
我不想打扰你...
I didn't want to disturb you...
不 我不是指"你为什么留便条"
No, I don't mean "Why did you leave a note?",
- 我指"你为什么睡在植物室" - 哦
- I mean "Why are you sleeping in the conservatory?" - Oh.
温妮 昨晚在她房♥里装了警报器
Winnie. We put an alarm in her house last night,
以防有坏人跟踪伊琳卡
in case anybody unsavoury followed Ilinka.
所以... 我只想警戒一下
So... I just thought I'd keep an eye out.
你永远放不下工作 是吗
You never knock off, do you?
我不该把她带这里来
I shouldn't have brought her here.
我应该 因为她需要安身之所
Well, I should, because she needed to be somewhere,
我没想到他们会跟踪她 但是...
and I don't think they did follow her, but...
是我太蠢没考虑这点
I was stupid not to think about it.
他走了
He's gone
尼尔
Neil.
他六点半要去店铺值班
He starts his shift at the shop at half past six.
我跟他畅聊了一宿
I had a really good chat with him last night.
聊天而已吗
Oh, is that what it was?
我告诉他...
I told him...
我有过不光彩的历史
I've got a bit of history.
原来他也是
It turns out he does too.
- 我知道 - 你知道
- I know. - You know?
几次酩酊大醉 我逮捕了他
A couple of drunk and incapables, yeah. I PNC'd him.
- 我不认为你能那么做 - 是不能
- I didn't think you were supposed to do that. - We're not.
不为个人...
Not for personal...
这是违规会被解雇
It's a sackable offence.
不要告诉他
Don't tell him.
为什么不告诉我 你知道此事
Why didn't you tell me that you knew?
我不知道你是否想听
I didn't know whether you'd want to hear it or not.
- 什么时候的事 -五 六年前
- When was this? - Five or six years ago.
你看 那是他婚姻破裂时期
You see, that's when his marriage broke down.
听起来很糟
It sounded awful.
他有份好的... 我是指
He had a good... I mean,
一份非常好的建筑业工作
a really good job at the building society.
- 然后他和这女人纠缠...
- And then he got involved with this woman...
就你冰清玉洁 是吗
Oh, and you're whiter than white, aren't you?
- 你为什么逮捕他 - 我不知道 本能
- Why did you PNC him? - I don't know, instinct
当我脱下外套
the way he flinched when
他看见我制♥服♥时畏惧的样子
I took my coat off and he saw my uniform.
总之 后来闹得很不愉快
Anyway, it all got very unpleasant,
她开始恐吓他...
and she started making threats...
她报复他了吗
Did she boil his bunny?
我不知道 但一切都暴露了
I don't know, but it all became known.
她告诉了他的妻子和孩子
She told his wife and his kids
然后他崩溃了
and he had a breakdown.
彻彻底底地精神崩溃了
A proper, real deal, nervous breakdown.
他消极寡言
He couldn't speak.
失去了他的家庭 房♥子
He lost his family, his house,
工作 自尊 一切
his job, his self respect. Everything.
最后他喝酒买♥♥醉...
So, he ended up drinking...
他一定是在那时被逮捕的
and that must be when that happened,
在他陷入低谷时
when he hit rock bottom.
- 他现在喝酒吗 - 不
- Does he drink now? - No.
- 你怎么知道 - 他告诉我的
- How do you know? - He told me.
他是个好人 凯瑟琳
He's a good person, Catherine.
他一直都是
He always was.
在她死亡时
At the time of her death,
奥里莉亚 彼得罗维奇住在
Aurelia Petrovic was living at
布思镇爱尔兰街五十八号♥
58 Hibernia Street in Boothtown.
根据伊琳卡所说 她三十四岁
She was, according to Ilinka, 34 years old.
伊琳卡还告诉我们
Ilinka also told us that
她来自位克罗地亚北部
she came from a village called Ivanec
名为伊万内茨的村庄
in Northern Croatia,
那里住着她的母亲和姐姐
and that she has a mother and a sister there.
所以 与欧洲刑♥警♥联♥系♥
So, let's get hold of Europol.
他们的地方警员 应该能帮忙找到她的家人
Their ground officers should be able to help us trace her family.
我要跟这个家庭相关的所有信息
I want as much information on the family as possible.
他们和奥里莉亚最后一次联♥系♥的时间
When did they last have any contact with Aurelia?
我需要细节
I want detail.
爱尔兰街的地址
The Hibernia Street address
已被作为潜在犯罪现场 而隔离起来
has been secured as a potential crime scene
犯罪现场调查组正在途中
and CSI are en route.
看能找到什么线索
Let's see what that throws up.
与佩弗里尔巷搜查的行动室联络
Let's liaise with the ops room for the Peveril Lane raid,
因为他们应该
because they should be
在整理被救女性的全部资料
collating full profiles on the women found there
这可能对调查至关重要
and this could be crucial to our investigation.
如果奥里莉亚是被贩卖♥♥的
If Aurelia was trafficked,
我想知道何时 谁做的
I want to know when, who by,
还有她来到英国后 一直在做什么
and what she's been doing since she entered the UK.
谁在爱尔兰街五十八号♥住过
Who lived at 58 Hibernia Street?
谁拜访过 谁是户主
Who visited? Who owns it?
"我不会...
"I am not going...
再问... 你
To ask... you again,
乔治...
George...
奶奶... 说"
Said... Granny."
我奶奶不长这样 不是个矮小的老女人
My granny doesn't look like that, like a little old woman.
她知道如何更好地对付
She'd know how to deal with
乔治这小伙 和其他事情
this George lad better, and all.
你奶奶长什么样
What does your granny look like?
她是个警♥察♥ 女警♥察♥
She's a policeman. Woman.
是吗
Is she?
她抓捕混♥蛋♥ 瘾君子和疯子
She chases scrotes and druggies and nutters.
那你另一个奶奶呢
What about your other granny?
- 我没有两个奶奶 - 你♥爸♥爸的妈妈
- I haven't got another one. - Your dad's mum.
我们不谈论我的爸爸 而且...
We don't talk about me dad. And anyway...
你怎么知道我奶奶不是我爸爸的妈妈
How did you know Granny isn't me dad's mum?
我没有告诉你过
I didn't tell you that.
我定是碰巧猜中了 莱恩
Oh, I must've just made a lucky guess there, Ryan.
来 再读一段
Come on, bit more.
你为什么穿这么正式
Why are you all dressed up?
你很擅长转移话题
You're very good at diversion tactics,
- 不是吗 - 有吗 - 嗯
aren't you? - Am I? - Mm-hmm.
我穿正装 因为下午要参加葬礼
I'm dressed up because I'm going to a funeral this afternoon.
我奶奶和克莱尔姑姑也是
So is my granny and my Auntie Clare.
是吗
Is she? Are they?
我也想去 这样就不用上学了
I wanted to go as well so I wouldn't have to come to school,
但她们不同意
but they wouldn't let me.
你也认识海伦吗
Did you know Helen as well, then?
海伦
Helen?
不
No.
我参加的是另一个人的葬礼
No, I'm going to someone else's funeral.
谁的
Whose?
你不认识她
You didn't know her.
我说 "别逆来顺受 你个蠢货"
I said, "Stop being a push-over, you pillock.
"你得有点主见"
"You've got to take decisive action.
"怎能让人欺负成这样"
"You can't let yourself get bullied like this.
"你是个警♥察♥ 一个好警♥察♥"
"You're a copper, for God's sake A bloody good one and all".
我知道这是玩火自焚
I do realise I'm playing with fire,
因为你是警♥察♥之类的
with you being a policeman and everything.
喂
Hello?
喂 是我
Hi. It's me.
我...
I've, er...
你说的对
You're right.
你说的对 我是该离开她
You're right, I should leave her.
早就该离开她
I should have left her years ago.
所以... 我下午就去说...
So... I'm going to go round this afternoon...
晚上下班后
Well, this evening, after work,
我会收拾东西...
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表