剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
All you got's your benefits
# 勉强度日 #
And you're barely scraping by
# 在这患难之城 #
In this trouble town
幸福谷 第二季第四集
# 患难接踵而至 #
Troubles are found
# 身陷囹圄 #
Stuck in speed-bump city
# 唯一所盼 #
Where the only thing that's pretty
# 便是逃离 #
Is the thought of getting out.
你们回来了 先去买♥♥披萨 现在玩台球
Oh! You're back. You've been out for a pizza and now you're playing pool.
- 警长 - 要来点吗
- Hiya, Sarge. - Do you want some?
我告诉你们我在干吗
Shall I tell you what I'VE been doing?
我刚向夜班
I've just briefed the
布置对一男子的抓捕计划
night crew on an arrest strategy for a fella
他强♥奸♥并袭击了 十九岁女性
that's raped and assaulted a 19-year-old.
他们刚出发抓他
They've just gone to pick him up just now.
她已前往布拉德福的 奥珀尔小组
She's gone off to the OPAL Unit in Bradford,
我们能检查她 现在我要去叫醒
so we can get her properly examined, and now I'm going to wake
谢泼德先生 告诉他
Mr Shepherd up and tell him I think
最好查下这傢伙
he might want to look at this bloke
因为 他可能... 只是可能...
because he might... just might...
是杀害妓♥女♥的
be the twisted little bastard
- 变♥态♥连环杀手 - 真的吗
- that's been killing prostitutes. - Really?
所以我想问你们的是... 对 真的
So what I want to know from you is... Yes, really.
我真正想问你们的是
What I REALLY want to know from you is,
当你们被派去援助她时 为什么
when you were called out to assist her, why you did the absolute
敷衍了事 为何她朋友在 凌晨四点
minimum required and why her friend's ringing me at home
打我家电♥话♥
at four o'clock in the morning
来替你们收拾残局
to come out and do your job for you.
我们只是...
We were just...
你们把她丢在医院门口
You dropped her at the hospital doors.
甚至都没见她进去 你们走后
You didn't even see her inside. She didn't go in
她没进去 她十分不安 十分恐慌
after you'd left. She was too upset, she was too frightened.
她在严寒中站了一个半小时
She stood in the cold for an hour-and-a-half, frozen rigid,
等回家的巴士
waiting for a bus to get home.
我们常被告知
We were always told to
不能相信她们说的话
take anything they said with a pinch of salt,
今晚很忙 我们才有空吃饭
and it's been a busy night. We're only just on our meal break
- 一小时后下班 - "她们" 妓♥女♥
- and we're knocking off in an hour. - "They"? Prostitutes?
我们谈论的是 脆弱的十九岁女孩
We're talking about a vulnerable 19-year-old.
她脸部淤青 脖子肿胀
Her face was bruised, her neck was bruised.
- 那些不是假的 - 天很黑
- That ain't someone crying wolf. - It was dark.
你都没做笔录 我就当没听见
You didn't even take a statement. I'm just ignoring that.
不 不行 你有手电筒 不是吗
No, I'm not. You've got a torch, haven't you?!
我让夜班警长派
I've had a go at the night sergeant for sending
几名技术过硬 认真负责的
a couple of hobby-bobbies out on a job that needed somebody with
社区警♥察♥来参与工作
the proper skill set and a bit more wool on their backs.
我知道今晚很忙 但看在上帝份上
And I know it's been a busy night but, for God's sakes,
有人在外谋杀妓♥女♥
there's somebody out there targeting prostitutes.
你们没想过吗
Did you not think?
你们这来这里 工作四小时一周
You know, you lot, you come in and you give us four hours a week,
就算我们运气了 如果你们想出力
if we're lucky. If you can be bothered.
至少来这里时 履行职责
The least you could do when you get here is engage.
对不起 警长
I'm sorry, Sergeant.
好了 我回家四十分钟
Right. I'm going home for 40 minutes
祝我孙子生日快乐
to say happy birthday to my grandson,
换衣服 然后立刻
get changed, then straight
赶回来值八点的班
back here in time for the eight o'clock shift.
我不会正式举报你们
I'm not reporting you to professional standards,
尽管 天晓得我为什么不
although God knows why I should be doing.
但是 拜托 吸取点教训
But, please, just learn something from it.
你们俩都要做笔录
You'll need to make statements. Both of you.
你去哪里了
Where've you been?
我接到电♥话♥ 有女孩被强♥奸♥
Oh, I got a phone call. This lass got raped.
- 什么女孩 - 十九岁 在索厄比布里奇
- What lass? - 19-year-old, down in Sowerby Bridge.
那夜班警♥察♥在做什么
Well, what were the night crew doing?
一言难尽 事情很复杂
Oh, it's long, it's complicated.
你起来干吗
What you doing up?
我睡不着 然后听到你出门
Oh, I couldn't sleep. And then I heard you set off.
我以为你去赫普顿斯托尔
I thought you'd gone up to Heptonstall
陪贝基
to be with Becky.
没有
No.
没有
No.
我总在他生日时想到你
I always think about you on his birthday.
我知道
I know you do.
我们会熬过去
We'll get through it.
我们熬过今天
We'll get through today
然后熬过接下来几周
and then we'll get through the next few weeks.
然后...
And then...
保持笑容
Big smiles.
保持笑容
Big smiles.
# 祝你生日快乐 #
Happy birthday to you.
闭嘴 邻居会抱怨的
Shut up! Neighbours'll complain.
- 那又怎样 - 很好
- So what? - Good.
你要拆其他礼物吗
Are you going to open the others?
还是你要
Or are you just going to
用余生在那上面练习平衡
spend the rest of your life balancing on that?
- 我能滑着去上学吗 - 上坡
- Can I go to school on it? - Uphill?
- 那能行吗 - 不全是上坡路
- Does that work? - It's not ALL uphill.
对 如果你往反方向走 就是下坡
No. If you're going in the opposite direction, it's downhill.
别用科学蒙骗我们
Stop trying to blind everybody with science.
要拆贺卡吗 里面可能藏了钱
Going to open your cards? They might be stashed with moolah.
- 这是谁送的来着 - 我不知道
- Who's this from again? - I've no idea,
我跟你说了 它放在门阶上
I told you. It was on the doorstep,
- 早上六点半时 - 它很大
- 6:30 this morning. - It's big.
我就知道这么多
I can tell you that much.
快拆礼物 我五分钟后要去上班
Let's get ripping, I've got to go to work in five minutes.
- 这是我送的 - 我知道是什么
- This is from me. - I know what that is.
你想要的
The sort you asked for.
花了我一周去包装它
Took me best part of a week to wrap that up
用了约十六卷胶带
and I got through about 16 rolls of Sellotape.
这是谁送的 奶奶
Who's this one from again, Gran?
我刚说了 我不知道 它放在门阶上
I've just said, I don't know, it was on the doorstep.
撕开它
Wahey! Rip it!
我的天啊
Blimey!
天啊 瞧这个 我觉得是我送的
Oh, my God! Look at that. I think that might be from me.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Is it? - Yeah, yeah.
我特地早起把它放在外面
I got up early specially to go and put it outside.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
事实上 我觉得这可能是送我的
Actually, I think it might be FOR me.
他们写错
I think they've put the wrong
名字 把我俩生日弄混了
name on by mistake. I think they've got our birthdays mixed up.
那真是... 是谁送的
That's... whoa. Who's it from?
我要开始说乌尔都语了
I'm going to start speaking Urdu soon,
这样你们才听得懂
then people might understand me better.
- 我们不知道 - 冷静 亲爱的
- We don't know. - Calm down, dear.
没附带贺卡吗
Wasn't there a card with it?
没有 除非隔壁的猫吃了
No. Not unless next door's cat's had it.
这一套大概得值150镑
You know, that's about, like, 150 quid's worth of kit, that.
奈维森 奈维森 加拉格尔
Nevison. Nevison Gallagher.
肖恩 巴姆福思
Sean Balmforth.
出生日期... 八五年十一月十七日
Date of birth... 17.11.85.
二十九岁
29 years old.
地址... 伊林沃思 伯利路三十四号♥
Address... 34 Burley Road, Illingworth.
他受到一系列指控
He's got a string of convictions
并且是性犯罪记录者
and he's on the Sex Offender's Register.
与十四岁女性非法性♥交♥
Unlawful sexual intercourse with a 14-year-old.
那是十年之前
That was ten years ago.
他的货车已被扣押 鉴于他在凌晨
His van's been seized in connection with the assault
袭击并强♥奸♥一名女性
and rape of this girl in the early hours.
法医正在鉴定 我已与主管联♥系♥
Forensics are across it, I've spoken to the supervisor
他们清楚我们在寻找其他线索
and they're aware we're looking at him for other things.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表