剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
走吧
Come on.
你戒酒后有旧瘾复发吗
Have you fallen off the wagon before, since you've been dry?
两次
Twice.
好吧...
OK, well...
你告诉我 我能帮你什么
you tell me what I can do to support you.
你最清楚你自己 你知道你嗜好
You know yourself best, you know your habits.
你需要什么 我能做什么
What do you need? What can I do?
凯瑟琳 我只想回家
Catherine, I just want to go home,
洗个澡 摆脱这头痛
want to get a shower, get rid of this headache,
回归正常 忘掉这事
get back to normal, put it behind me.
你请病假了吗
Did you ring in sick at work?
你不是擅离职守吧
You didn't just go AWOL?
我请了三天假
I took three days off.
当我觉得这里要变得不正常时...
You see, when I know the way things are going up here...
我事先筹备
I plan ahead.
只是... 我不知道事情起因 抱歉
Well, just... I don't know what triggers you, and I'm sorry
如果你当时被某事困扰才
if you've got something upsetting you at the minute
引起此事
that's sparked it off.
但克莱尔也很脆弱 她对我最重要
But Clare's vulnerable too, and she's my priority,
我不会看着她被人拖累 谁都不行
and I won't watch her get dragged down. Not by anyone.
抱歉 如果你觉得我不友好
I'm sorry if you think I've not been very friendly.
抱歉 她很喜欢你 我尊重这点 好吗
I am sorry. She's very fond of you and I want to respect that, all right?
但请不要玩弄她
But please don't mess her about.
我不会
I won't.
三天
Three days?
什么 然后他就能戒掉
What, and then he can just stop?
我不知道
I don't know.
你觉得这样对她好吗 跟同类人交往
D'you think it's good for her? Being with someone who's the same?
我能做什么 她是成年人
What can I do? She's grown up.
你觉得让他们两个 住在他公♥寓♥好吗
You think they'll be all right together on their own in his flat?
她旧瘾复发... 不是第一次了 不是吗
I mean, it isn't five minutes since she... fell off the wagon, is it?
不 他们会来这里
No, they're coming here.
他去洗漱一下 然后去嗜酒者互诫会
He's gone to tidy himself up, then they're going to an AA meeting
在哈利法克斯 然后他们来这里
in Halifax, then they're coming here.
我会担心 如果他们决定搬一起住
That WOULD worry me. If ever they did decide to move in together.
今天之前我都没有 但
It wouldn't have till today, but,
我天啊 你该看他的样子
my God, you should have seen him.
这正常吗
Is this mental?
什么
What?
三天 他喝得烂醉
Three days, he's been pissed.
失踪 天晓得在哪里
Disappeared, God knows where.
然后又有妓♥女♥被杀害
And then another one of these women has been murdered.
为什么你会这样看他
Why would you think that about him?
- 你在时他很不自然 - 我知道
- He's really uncomfortable around you. - Yeah, I know,
但那只是...
but that could just...
我无法抑制的压倒性魅力
be my effortless overwhelming charisma.
是的 很明显
Yeah, and that, obviously.
这是不正常
It IS mental.
我知道这不正常
I know it's mental.
附近有凶手出没时 每个人都在想
When the Ripper was around, everybody was thinking it was
那人是她们的丈夫 儿子 父亲 或叔叔
their husband and their son and their dad and their uncle.
但... 确有其人
Yeah, but... It's someone.
还有一件事
And the other thing.
赖安问了有关贝基的事
Ryan was asking about Becky.
在你出去后
After you went out.
问她和他的...
About her relationship with...
关系
him.
我什么也没说 我只说她被迷住了
I didn't say owt. I just said she was infatuated
她不清楚他的为人 但我突然想到
and she didn't really know what he was like, but it struck me
是他从学校回家时
it's when he gets home from school.
那时他产生新想法 新问题
That's when he's got a new thing, a new question,
像是有人在灌输给他
like someone's put ideas in his head.
在学校
At school?
妈
Mum?
妈
Mum?
妈
Mum.
妈 我要跟你谈谈 妈
Mum, I need to talk to you, Mum.
出什么事了
What's the matter?
我感觉不舒服
I don't feel so well.
怎么了
What is it?
头痛
Headache?
我不想跟警♥察♥说我车的事
I don't want to go and tell the police about me car.
好吧
OK.
可以吗
Is that OK?
为什么
Why?
为什么你不想
Why don't you want to?
因为...
Because...
我做了一些事
I've done things.
什么事
What things?
一些事
Things.
什么事
What things?
我觉得你会生气
I think you'll be cross.
不 别开灯 可以吗
No, don't turn the light on. Do you mind?
你到底做了什么 亲爱的
What is it you've done, love?
你可以跟我说任何事
You know you can tell me anything.
我一直这样说 不是吗
I've always said that. Haven't I?
如果你告诉我真♥相♥ 我不会生气 任何事
If you tell me the truth, I won't be cross. About anything.
那...
Well, then...
我...
I...
你伤人了吗
Have you hurt someone?
用你的车
With your car?
不
No.
那是...
Is it...?
跟那些女性有关吗
Is it to do with those women?
你为什么这样说
Why you saying that?
- 是吗 - 你为什么这样说
- Is it? - Why you saying that?!
因为...
Because...
- 我怀疑 - 有吗 何时
- I wondered. - Had you? When?
不久之前
A while back.
为什么你不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
如果是的...
If it was...
你会告诉警♥察♥吗
would you tell the police?
你想我这样做吗
Well, would you want me to?
不
No.
我只是... 我不知道该怎么办
I just... I don't know what I'd do
如果警♥察♥来找我
if they came looking for me.
重点是 他们现在有我DNA
The thing is, they've got my DNA now,
因为之前的打斗
cos of that fight the other day.
我也逃不了多远
And I'd not get far if I set off.
为什么
Why?!
为什么你要
Why did you?
但是为什么
Why, though?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们过得很开心 不是吗 孩子
We've had a funny life, haven't we, lad?
你在想什么
What you thinking?
我不知道
I don't know.
我在想有没有后路
I'm wondering if there's a way forward.
如果我们能销毁那辆车
If we could get rid of the car.
然而 还有一堆别的事要考虑
But then, there's 1,001 other things to think about.
你确定是你吗
Are you sure it was you?
有人指使你去做吗
Did someone tell you to do it?
没有
No.
幻听
Voices?
不是
No.
有时人会听到声音 让他们做一些事
Sometimes people hear voices telling 'em to do stuff.
没有
No.
好吧
OK.
你会来探监的 对吧
You'll visit me, won't you, in prison?
我不认为你会喜欢监狱
I don't think you'd like prison.
不 但如果你想不出对策 那就是后果
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表