剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
任何事 赖安 你知道你可以
about anything,Ryan , you know you can.
前几天...
Other day...
晚饭时...
at teatime...
我说我们是否该原谅他... 我爸爸
I said I wondered if we should forgive him... me dad.
但他们不愿谈这个 只是发火
But they wouldn't talk about it. They just get cross.
谁发火
Who does?
我奶奶 还有克莱尔阿姨
Me granny. And me Auntie Clare.
我一直担心 因为...
And I've been worried, because...
你说监狱里赚不了多少钱...
you know when you said they don't get much money in prison...?
赖安
Ryan?
你觉得... 他吃得饱吗
Do you think... he gets enough food to eat?
天冷时 晚上他睡得暖吗
Do you think he's warm enough at night when it's cold?
是的 是的 我确信他是的
Oh, yes, yes, yes! I'm sure he is.
你不用担心这些 赖安
You mustn't worry about that, Ryan!
你能考虑这些 太贴心善良了
Oh, you're so sweet and kind to think about that.
我知道他伤害我奶奶 之类的
I know he hurt me granny and everything,
但他仍是我爸爸
but he's still me dad.
我认为在监狱最糟事情可能是
Yeah. I think the worst thing about prison probably is,
他有时会感到孤独
he might get lonely sometimes.
感到无聊
And bored.
你有想过去看望他吗
Have you ever thought about visiting him?
我不被允许 我们禁止联♥系♥ 因为他所做的事
I'm not allowed. There's no contact cos of what he did.
我打赌他很想见你
I bet he'd love to see you.
我想那是不是
I wonder if that's another reason
他送你漂亮礼物的另一个原因呢
why he sent you that lovely present?
我想过...
I wondered...
写信给他
about writing to him.
你应该写
You should.
我不知道他的地址
I don't know his address.
我想你可以就写他的名字 然后...
Oh, I think you could just put his name, and then...
他在哪 他在哪个监狱
Where is he? What prison is he in?
你知道吗
Do you know?
我好像听说他在...
Oh... I think I heard that he's in, um...
格雷夫森德监狱
Gravesend Prison.
- 格雷夫森德 - 是的
- Gravesend? - Yeah.
那在哪里
Where's that?
离伦敦很近
It's near London.
BN四五 能看下今天的271号♥日志吗
Bravo November 4-5. Could you look at log 271 of today
在索厄比布里奇
down in Sowerby Bridge?
有人在穆林酒吧外边闹事
There's a fella kicking off outside The Moorings.
我能看下 梅特卡夫先生
I can look at it, Mr Metcalfe,
但没人能派遣
but I've got no-one to deploy.
他们都在逐户调查
They're all off on the house-to-house
因为拉斯特里克的那具尸体
with this body that's turned up in Rastrick.
事情起因是一盘炸薯条
It's all started with a plate of chips,
并愈演愈烈
and it's escalated from there.
我不觉得能说服亲自出马 四五
I don't suppose I could persuade you to turn out yourself, 4-5?'
我正准备给自己倒杯茶
Well, I was just about to make myself a cup of tea
好好休息一下午 但是鉴于是你...
and put my feet up for the afternoon, but seeing as it's you...
他已被赶出酒吧 我们在用
So he's been ejected from the premises, we've got
监控探头监视他 他赤♥裸♥上身站在街上
CCTV monitoring him now, he's in the street with his top off,
敲打店门 尝试进去
banging on the doors, trying to get back in.
真好 午餐时间 在索厄比布里奇的半裸男子
Oh, lovely, a semi-naked man at lunchtime in Sowerby Bridge,
我怎能袖手旁观
how could I stay away?
滚出来 你这小矮子
Get out here, you little runt!
快点 滚出来
Come on, get out here!
你这混♥蛋♥
You TWAT!
快点 你这短腿混球
Come on, you short-arsed bastard!
穆林酒吧 餐馆
打开这扇门
Open this door!
嗨
Hey!
尼尔
Neil?
你去哪了
Where've you been?
在这里做什么
What you doing here?
BN四五
Bravo November 4-5.
我没问题 不需要支援 我认识这傢伙
I'm code six, I don't need any backup, I know this fella.
你不需要支援 你这样认为
Oh, you won't need any backup? Is that what you think?
你不会给我添麻烦 对吗 尼尔
Well, you're not going to cause me any problems, are you, Neil?
我刚在跟这蠢货解释...
I was just explaining to this tosser...
把门打开
Open the fucking door!
你能冷静下吗
Can you calm down?
让他开门
Make 'im open the door.
你在引起骚乱 扰乱民众
You're causing a disturbance and you're upsetting people.
- 你上衣在哪 - 不 我没有
- Where's your top? - No, I'm not!
贱♥人♥ 开门
Rat-face! Open this door!
如果你不冷静下来 我警告你 你会被拘捕
If you don't calm down, I'm warning you, you'll get locked up.
你明白吗 我已警告过你了 尼尔
Do you understand? I've warned you now, Neil.
能请你把衣服穿上吗
Can you get your jumper back on for me, please?
他们拿了我手♥机♥
They've got me telephone.
谁拿了你手♥机♥
Who's got your telephone?
他们 在里面
THEM! In there!
人行道上的是不是你手♥机♥ 那里
Is that your telephone on the pavement, over there?
在那里
Down there.
你能去捡起来吗
Can you pick it up for me?
是你手♥机♥吗
Is that your telephone?
- 是你手♥机♥吗 尼尔 - 是
- Is that your telephone, Neil? - YES!
他一直在拿别人盘里的食物
He's been in here stealing food off people's plates.
你这该死的骗子 我为何要那么做
You bloody liar. Why would I do that?
别人不想 你用肮脏的手指 碰他们的薯条
People don't want your dirty great fingers in their chips!
真可笑 今天是她生日
It was a bit o' fun! It was her birthday!
我要求他离开 我已明确说明
I've asked him to leave, I've made it clear
他不能在这里用餐 但他就赖着不走
he wasn't gonna be served any more, and he just won't clear off.
我会处理的
I'm dealing with it.
跟他说他被禁止入内
And you can tell him he's barred.
好 我会的 我会处理的 谢谢
Yes, I will, I'm dealing with it, thank you.
禁止入内 谁稀罕这鬼地方
BARRED? It's a shit-hole anyway!
你禁止入内 好吗 你被禁止了
You're barred, all right? You're barred.
硬汉 躲在弱小女警身后
Oh, yeah - rock hard, stood behind a little police lady.
请你回里面去
If you could go back inside for me, please.
快滚回去 小崽子
Yeah, piss off back inside, you little sod.
我不想再听到你说话 尼尔...
I don't want to hear any more language, Neil...
我警告过你了
I've warned you.
我要确定他听懂了
I want to know he's understood.
如果你能回到屋里去 先生
It would help me enormously, sir,
- 就帮我大忙了 - 你...
- if you would go back inside the premises. - You...
这里永远不欢迎你
You're not welcome in these premises at any point in the future.
见鬼去吧你
Oh, go and fuck yourself up the arse.
你才见鬼去吧
You fuck yourself up the arse!
手放背后 尼尔 我要逮捕你 明白吗
Hands behind your back, Neil. I'm arresting you, do you understand?
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me!
- 你被捕... - 你弄疼我了...
- You're being arrested... - You're HURTING me!
... 违反公♥安♥条例第五项
... for Section 5 Public Order.
- 你有权保持沉默... - 你讨厌我
- You do not have to say anything... - You hate me!
不是这样的 尼尔
That's not true, Neil.
- 你有权保持沉默... - 别找借口
- You do not have to say anything... - Any excuse!
你第一次见到我 说话态度就很差
First time you saw me, you talked to me like shit.
没事挺好的 因为我也不喜欢你
Well that's fine and dandy, cos I'm not right fond o' you.
你喝多了 你需要闭嘴听好
You've had too much to drink, and you need to be listening not talking.
你喜欢这样做
You're loving this!
但如果... 相信我
But it may harm your defence... believe me,
我没有... 你隐瞒事实
I'm not... if you do not mention
将会对你...
when questioned...
法庭辩护不利
Something you later rely on in court.
你所说的每句话 都将作为呈堂供证 明白吗
Anything you do say may be given in evidence. Do you understand?
- 你明白了吗 尼尔 - 滚开
- Do you understand that, Neil? - Piss off!
好了 来吧 站起来
Right, come on, get up.
你这懒鬼
You dozy sod.
我已要求你进屋三次了 进去
I've asked you to go back inside three times, now go inside.
来吧 尼尔 起来
Come on, Neil. Get up.
快点
Come on.
地上趴久了会着凉
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表