剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
经过初步目测 他们告诉我
On an initial visual inspection they've told me
在后车厢发现绳子
they've found rope in the back.
尼龙绳 三种长度
Nylon rope. Three separate lengths.
还有几袋垃圾 里面...
There's also a couple of bags of rubbish in there, containing...
除垃圾以外... 几个啤酒瓶
amongst other things... A number of beer bottles,
其中一些牌子与在
some of which are of the
安娜 瓦沙赖斯库和维姬 弗菜明
same brand as those found at the site where
被发现地点的酒瓶相同
Ana Vasalescu was found and where Vicky Fleming was found.
所以
So,
等他们以凌晨的案件 控告他后
once they've charged him over this business this morning
我们将介入 看他
we'll step in and see if
是否愿意和我们交谈
he'd like to have a conversation with us.
逮捕他吗
Arresting him?
我会向皇家检控署汇报
I'll run everything past the CPS
基于我们已发现的线索...
and, depending on what else we dig up between now and then...
我们有合理的证据
yeah. We've got reasonable grounds.
据法案第十八章 我已派搜查顾问搜查其住所
I've got POLSA going through his house on a Section 18, we'll get
犯人被捕后 可搜查其住所
奥珀尔小组会将手♥机♥送还
his phone back from the OPAL Unit
等他们收集完资料后
as soon as they've got what they want from it.
开始追查他五个月内的行踪
Let's start tracking his movements over the last five months,
逆向追踪
working backwards.
我想了解这个人的一切
I want to know everything there is to know about this fella.
我要一份完整的联络名单 他的家人 朋友
I want a list of all his contacts, his family, his friends,
我要一组他的生活照片 生活方式
I want a picture of his daily routine, his lifestyle,
工作情况
any employment,
除了被扣货车外 任何他能使用的车辆
any access to other vehicles besides this one we've seized.
银行信息 他在何地
Bank details, where's he
何时取钱 约翰 史蒂夫 朱迪
drawn money out and when? John, Steve, Jodie,
过会能来我办公室 讨论一下
can we talk through an interview strategy in my office
审讯策略吗 约翰 你有空吗
in a minute? John, have you got a second?
电♥信♥公♥司♥发现你的名字
Telecoms found your name
和号♥码在维姬 弗菜明的手♥机♥上
and number in Vicky Fleming's mobile phone.
你知道吗 我有奇怪的感觉 我不确定
Do you know? I had a funny feeling. I wasn't certain.
不过...
But...
两年 十八个月前
two years, eighteen months since?
我在调查建房♥互助协会
I was working on a fraud investigation up
欺诈案 而她是...
at the building society and she was...
她就是联络人
she was the point of contact.
所以 我给过她我号♥码
So, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'd have given her my number.
我的天啊
Blimey.
说真的 这几年谁没留过我电♥话♥
Mind you, who haven't I given my number to over the years?
我不记得和她 有说过一两次话
I don't think I spoke to her more than once or twice.
你应该先说下
You should have said.
我不确定是她
I wasn't convinced it was her.
若不是你问我
I couldn't have told you
我连她名字都叫不出
her name if you'd been asking me to remember.
如果她还在建房♥互助协会工作
Maybe if she'd been working at the building society now
我可能会想起来 但是...
it would have rung a bell but...
所以那是你和她唯一的联♥系♥吗
So that's the only contact you've ever had with her?
好的 你能就此事
OK. Can you make a statement
做份笔录吗 然后就完事了
to that effect and then it's covered?
当然 你认为这人就是凶手吗
Sure. So do you think this is the fella?
目前我知道的信息跟你一样
You know as much as me at the minute.
约翰 家里一切可好
John, is everything all right at home?
我一直想问你
I keep meaning to ask.
家庭总有纠纷
Yeah. Well, you know. Slings and arrows.
你随时可以来找我谈 知道的吧
Well, you know this door's always open, don't you?
除了它关着时
I mean, except when it's shut.
当然
Sure.
你那讨厌工作的小警♥察♥的约会如何
Hey, how was your date with your little job-pissed PCSO?
什么约会 什么约会
What date? What date?
安
Ann!
某人有麻烦了
Oh, somebody's in bother.
你还好吗 亲爱的 你脸色苍白 一言不发
You all right, love? You're pale. You're quiet.
- 我没事 - 真的
- I'm fine. - Yeah?
我只是...不知道是不是感冒了
I'm just... I'm wondering if I'm starting with flu.
好吧 别太拼了
Right. Well, don't overdo it.
如果你感觉很糟 就立刻回家
If you start to feel like crap, you need to be at home. Yeah?
- 你♥爸♥认识肖恩 巴姆福思 是吧 - 谁
- Your dad knows Sean Balmforth, doesn't he? - Who?
我们昨晚抓的傢伙 是你♥爸♥的员工
This fella we picked up last night. He works for your dad.
- 是吗 - 不知道
- Does he? - Don't know.
我爸的员工我多半不认识
I don't know half the people that work for me dad.
那你一点不了解他吗
You don't know anything about what he's like, then?
- 问我爸吧 - 他们会询问他
- Ask me dad. - Oh, they'll interview him, that lot.
我就想你可能认识 随便问问而已
I just thought you might know him, I was just being nosey.
我最爱的两位女警
Ah, my two favourite women in uniform.
对 说的就是你
No, I'm talking to you.
今早楼上表扬你们了
Singing your praises upstairs this morning,
谢泼德先生... 依旧干练的警务工作
Mr Shepherd... good old-fashioned police work,
昨晚抓住这傢伙
picking up this fella last night.
而你 上周识别出维姬 弗菜明
And you, identifying Vicky Fleming last week.
你俩让我今天 在楼上很有面子 干得漂亮
You both made me look really good in there today. Well done.
我做任何事都是 为给你挣面子 长官
It's the only reason I do anything is to make you look good, Sir.
毫无讽刺之意 还有...
And not a hint of sarcasm Oh! As well...
昨晚重案组来电 戈兰 德拉戈维奇
I had a phone call from HMIT last night. Goran Dragovic,
之死 现已认定为谋杀案
death of. They are now pursuing it as murder,
- 不是自杀 - 真的 -真的
- not suicide. - Really? - Really?!
是我们发现的那吊死者吗
Is that that fella we found hanged?
那追查目标是谁 Knezevics吗
Yeah. So, who're they pursuing, then? The Knezevics?
真要那样就好了
Well, wouldn't that be lovely?
能给Knezevics成员定罪
To actually pin something on one of the Knezevics.
他们当然不会自己动手
They won't have got their own hands mucky, of course.
但是...
But, you know...
尽我们所能去扰乱
Anything we can do to disrupt
他们的运作 慢慢靠近
their operations and get that bit closer.
一点点 将他们瓦解
Every little helps. Chipping away.
总之 干得漂亮 你们俩
Anyway, yeah, well done, both of you.
Knezevics是谁
Who are the Knezevics?
他们是... 你知道新泽西有黑道吧
Oh, they're... You know how New Jersey has the Sopranos?
哈利法克斯有Knezevics
Well, Halifax has the Knezevics.
他们也不是善茬
And they ain't no choirboys either.
伊琳卡怎么样
How's Ilinka?
挺好 不过我希望她能回家
Fine. I wish she'd make her mind up to go home, though.
我不想再睡植物室了
I'm sick of sleeping in that conservatory.
你生气了
You're mad.
你或你♥爸♥ 今早没有送给莱恩
You and your dad, or just your dad, he didn't send our Ryan
一件贵的离谱的生日礼物 对吧
a ridiculously expensive birthday present this morning, did he?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
你们知道九点差十分了吧
You do realise it's ten to nine?
不 还没到
No, it's not.
你送他上学吗
Are you dropping him off?
快点 关掉它 莱恩 关掉
Yeah, yeah. Come on, turn it off. Ryan, off.
莱恩 莱... 我要关了
Ryan, Ry... I'm switching it off.
为何我过生日还要上学
Why do I have to go to school on my birthday?
你要在生日时迟到了
You're going to be LATE on your birthday.
快点 晚饭时 你能尽情地玩
Come on. You can play with it as much as you want at tea-time.
- 祝你今天愉快 - 我的正餐去哪了
- Have a nice day. - Where's me dinner gone?
- 再见 - 再见 - 再见
- Bye. - Bye. Bye. - Bye.
莱恩
真是个人♥渣♥
What a piece of shit.
- 看 他在这里 - 你好啊 人♥渣♥
- Here he is, look. - Y'all right, Flash?
你为何向警♥察♥告发我们
What were you doing grassing us up to t'police?
我们只是玩玩而已
We were only having a bit of fun,
没必要惊动警♥察♥ 不是吗
no reason to grass us up to the 5-0, is there?
- 你还算朋友吗 - 你唯一的朋友
- We're your mates. - The only mates you'll ever have.
- 疼吗 亲爱的 - 快点 把东西捡起来
- Nice trip, love? - Go on, pick your stuff up.
他话不多 是吧 你话不多啊 人♥渣♥
He don't say much, does he? You don't say much, Flash.
那说句 "抱歉 伙计
Yeah, like, how about, "Sorry, lads,
抱歉向警♥察♥举报你们"
sorry for grassing you up to
"抱歉 我是可悲的软蛋"
"The feds, sorry for being such a sad little twat,
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表