剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
是吗
Was she?
她说我们要
She said that we had to
发自内心地原谅他人
find it in our hearts to forgive people things.
很好
Good.
尤其当他们已经道了歉
Especially if they say they're sorry.
没错
That's right.
无论我们多气愤难过
However angry or upset we might feel.
这就对了
Well, yeah. There you go, eh?
所以我想 也许这是他在为之前的
So I was thinking, maybe it was his way of trying to say sorry
行为道歉 送我赛车模型 我爸爸
for what he did, sending me that Scalextric, me dad.
莱恩 你不要再叫他爸爸
Ryan, you've got to stop calling him your dad.
你不能把他当做你♥爸♥爸
You've got to stop thinking about this man as your dad.
父亲陪伴我们
A dad is someone who's there.
日复一日
Every day.
他关心你 爱护你 帮助你...
Someone who cares about you, who loves you, who helps you, who...
教你如何...
w...who shows you how to...
为你系鞋带 帮你车胎打气
tie your laces or pump up your tyres,
带你出去玩 了解你的人
someone who can take you places, someone who knows who you are.
不是骗你 他住在小船上
It's not someone who lies to you about living on a narrow boat
用汽油泼你
and pours petrol over you
把你奶奶踢得半死的人
and kicks the living daylights out of your grandmother.
但或许他也想跟我做那些事
But perhaps he would have liked to have done them things with me
- 如果他没进监狱 - 但莱恩
- if he hadn't been in prison. - Yeah, but Ryan,
也许他是那种
perhaps if he was the kind
关心他人的人
of man who cared about other people enough,
他起初就不会进监狱
he'd never have been in prison in the first place.
阿曼达
Amanda!
阿曼...
Ama...!
什么
What?!
- 本 开门 - 孩子们 去别的房♥间 快
- Ben, open the door. - Kids, in the other room, come on.
- 快 快 快 - 他也住这里
- Quick, quick, quick. - He lives here too!
进去 本...
Go in there. Ben...
- 快点 进去 - 他要去哪里
- Go on, in there. - Where will he go?
他没事 他会去外婆那里
He'll be fine, he'll go to his mother's,
进去 你们俩
go in there. Both of you!
- 我不想他走 虽然他是蠢猪 - 阿曼达
- I don't want him not to be here, even if he is a pig. - Amanda!
进去 你们俩
Go in there, both of you.
该死
Oh, bollocks!
你在惊吓孩子们
You're upsetting these children!
我在惊吓他们 是你在惊吓他们
I'M upsetting 'em?! You're the one that's upsetting them!
你得离我们远点
You need to leave us alone.
- 你需要离开 - 去死
- You need to go away. - Fuck you!
- 去死 - 去死
- Fuck YOU! - Fuck you!
好了 我们回屋去
Come on, let's get you inside.
亲爱的爸爸 谢谢送我赛车模型
我知道你在后悔之前的事
嗨
Hiya.
嗨
Hiya.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
抱歉 我反应过度了 但...
I'm sorry that I get wound up about stuff, but...
那是因为我爱你 我在乎你
it's only cos I love you and I care about you,
你知道的 对吧
you know that, don't you?
快睡吧
Right, come on.
爱你
Love you.
我爱你
I love you.
晚安
Night-night.
晚安
Night-night.
你车前侧怎么了
What's happened to t'front of your car?
我就是...
I just...
擦到墙了
scraped a wall.
希望你不是酒驾 是吗
I hope you weren't drinking and driving. Were you?
你会被逮到的 达里尔
You will get caught, you know, Daryl.
还有谁来付维修费用
And who's going to pay for that getting fixed?
没事 车还能动
It's reight, it still goes.
那样通不过车检
It won't pass its MOT, love, not like that.
万一你撞了人怎么办
And what if you'd hit someone?
- 有什么进展 - 我觉得你会满意
- What've you got for me? - I think you'll be pleased.
我没有 我说了不做 任何违法的事
I didn't, and I told you I wouldn't, do anything illegal.
别跟我说你什么都没做
You're not going to tell me you didn't do owt.
我做了一些事
I did do something.
你知道前天是
Did you know it was his birthday?
他的生日吗
The day before yesterday?
我提前两天才知道
I only found out two days before.
他... 十岁了
He was... He was ten.
十岁
Ten years old.
好的
Ok.
所以我送他一份礼物
So I sent him a present.
我留在门阶上 内附一张贺卡
I left it on the doorstep with a card inside.
署名是你
From you.
礼物很贵 我知道他会喜欢
It was expensive, something I knew he'd like.
赛车模型 他确实喜欢
Racing cars. And he did.
当然 她想把它处丢进垃圾桶
Of course, she wanted to put it in the bin
当她知道是你送的 她真的去丢掉了
when she knew it was from you, and she did put it in the bin,
当然 这让他生气沮丧
and, of course, that made him angry and upset.
- 你怎么知道的 - 他告诉我的
- How do you know? - He told me.
这让他开始问更多问题
And it's made him start to ask even more questions.
我告诉他是你送的
I suggested to him that you sent it
因为你很后悔自己的行为
because you're sorry for what you did.
我认为那是强有力的信息
I think that's a very powerful message.
如果我们能巧妙地破坏
If we can subtly undermine
她每天强调的观点
all the messages she reinforces every day,
可能是缓慢过程 但如果我们能坚持
it may be a slow process, but if we persist, and we will,
- 当然会更好... - 我不懂
- surely that's better than... - I don't understand.
好的
Ok.
是我... 是我没说清楚
Am I...? Am I being thick,
还是你听不懂
or are you just not getting
她在有所行动这个事实
the fact that there's been a development?
这婊♥子♥ 这丑恶的妓♥女♥
This bitch, this nasty ugly whore.
抱歉 但她...
Sorry, but she...
她杀了我的母亲
She's killed my mother.
你觉得送他昂贵玩具有用吗
And you think buying him expensive toys is some sort of solution?
我... 不知道该如何应对
I... I don't know that I can do anything
- 她对你母亲做的事 - 但...
- about what she did to your mother. - But...
我能对莱恩做的...
What I can do with Ryan...
那就是我让你做的
That is what I asked you to do.
可能不是她干的
It may not have been her.
- 他们逮捕了某人 - 我知道
- They've arrested someone. - I know they've arrested someone.
我看了新闻 弗朗西丝 那又如何
I saw it on t'news, Frances, so what?
弗朗西丝...
Frances...
你心地善良 但太天真
you're sweet, but you're naive.
她杀了我母亲 来激怒我
She has killed my mother to piss on me,
因为她可以
just cos she can.
我待在这鬼地方 她还不满足
Like me living in this shit-hole isn't enough for her.
她先杀其他人 隐瞒动机
And she has disguised it by killing them others first,
现在她的警♥察♥朋友在帮她脱身
and now her little police buddies are helping her cover it up
抓一个无名小卒 全部栽赃给他
by arresting some no-mates who they can pin anything on.
你确信他们能这么做吗
Do you really believe they could do that?
我不知道还能如何解释
Oh, I don't know what else to say to you.
你过着安逸的生活 不是你的错
You've led a sheltered life, it's not your fault.
也是为何你如此善良亲切
It's why you're so good and kind.
为何你总能看到别人的好
It's why you always see the best in people.
弗朗西丝...
Frances...
但有些人 她是其中之一
But some people, and she is one of 'em,
他们比你想象的 更加狡诈
they're craftier than you'd ever give 'em credit for,
他们登上权力地位
and they get themselves into positions of authority
借此逃避惩罚
so they can get away with stuff.
我不知道还能说什么 我...
I don't know what else to say. I...
我以为你懂
I thought you got it.
我的首要任务是让莱恩
The priority for me is working towards Ryan
停止相信 她重述的你的丑恶形象...
not accepting the demonised version of you that she reinforces...
最有效的办法是...
The best way to achieve that...
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表