剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
通常 她们不会逃跑
They don't run, normally,
因为她们不知道身处何地
because they've got no idea where they are,
不会说英语 而且被吓坏了
and they don't speak any English, and they're terrified.
所以 她们就这样被困住了
So, effectively, they're trapped.
她们只认识住所和工作地
All they know is where they live and where they work.
每天坐面包车往返于两地
They're taken there and back in a minibus every day.
她们只知道这些 那就是她们的生活
That's all they know. That's their life.
她翻过了围墙 然后一直跑
She got over the wall and just ran and ran and ran.
她不知道她在往哪里跑
She'd got no idea where she was going to,
如果他们抓到了她 她会被打得遍体鳞伤
and, if they'd caught her, they'd have beaten her black and blue.
卡伍德警长
Sergeant Cawood.
- 这是巴比克女士吗 - 温妮
- Oh, is this Mrs Babic? - Winnie.
安迪 谢泼德 侦缉刑♥警♥
Andy Shepherd, Detective Superintendent.
我们很感谢你 温妮
We're very grateful to you, Winnie.
此事为调查提供了全新的线索
This has opened up whole new lines of inquiry for us.
- 我要说声谢谢 - 乐意效劳
- I wanted to say thank you. - It's my pleasure.
能说两句吗
Can I have a word?
伊琳卡担心她在来警局的路上
Ilinka's concerned that she may have been followed
被人跟踪了
here, to the nick.
- 怎么可能 长官 - 我不知道
- How, sir? - I don't know,
你昨天下午
but you let her go outside
让她到外面透气了吗
for a comfort break, yesterday afternoon?
- 对 - 她觉得她看见一辆车
- Yeah. - She thinks she saw a car,
而当司机看到警♥察♥时
which disappeared as soon
那车立即开走了
as whoever it was driving it saw a uniform.
- 真的吗 - 对
- Really? - Yeah.
所以我担心的是 如果她没看错
So, the concern is that, if she's right,
那天晚些时 你开车送她回家
whoever it was may have followed you
那车可能跟踪了你
when you drove her back to your house later in the day.
- 该死 - 嗯
- Oh, shit. - Yup.
但如果有人跟踪我 我肯定会有所察觉
But I'd have noticed, I'd have seen if somebody had followed me.
你有多确定
How sure can you be?
你又不知道被跟踪了 不是吗
It isn't as if you were looking for it, is it?
所以 你无意间做的事
So, what you've gone and done, inadvertently
- 我确信是出于好意... - 不...
and I'm sure with the best of intentions... - No...
没有地方能收留她
There was nowhere else to take her.
其他地方都没空位了
Nowhere else had any space.
你所做的事 将外面那位老人
What you've done is put that little old lady in there
置于非常危险的境地
in a potentially very vulnerable and dangerous position.
如果真的是那群人 他们不会袖手旁观
If it's who we think it is, these people don't muck about.
如果他们认为伊琳卡透露了
If they think Ilinka's told us stuff
会危害他们的事
that could compromise them,
她确实说了 他们会杀了她的
and she has, they'll kill her.
他们会往房♥里扔燃♥烧♥弹♥ 他们会有所行动
They'll put a petrol bomb through the door, they'll do something.
我已联♥系♥安保人员
I've contacted the security people.
他们会在温妮房♥里装警报器
They're going to put a CP alarm in Winnie's house.
他们在赶去途中
They're going over there right now,
等你到家时 他们会在那里
they'll be there when you get back.
我没有启用奥斯曼警告
I'm not going as far as an
警方派遣警员至被威胁者家中
我不想吓到她
Osman warning I don't want to freak her out
但你最好跟温妮解释下 他们在干什么
but perhaps you could explain to Winnie what they're doing
- 以免引起不必要的恐慌 - 好的
- without causing her any more alarm than we need to. - Yeah.
还有帮自己一个忙 警长
And do yourself a favour, Sergeant.
快点找到你前两场谋杀案的
Hurry up with your alibi for either
不在场证明 排除你的嫌疑
of the first two murders, and then we can eliminate you.
没人想让你难堪 凯瑟琳
No-one is doing this to embarrass you, Catherine.
只是走形式 我们都知道这很荒谬
It's ticking boxes. We all know it's ridiculous
知道你拿过女王公♥安♥勋章 你是警界的荣耀
We all know you've got the QPM, we all know you're a credit to the police service.
我们都知道你不是凶手
We all know you're not a killer.
拜托 赶紧去找 好吗
Please, just do it. OK?
长官
Sir.
该死
Oh, shit.
你还好吗
You all right?
- 爸 - 还好
- Dad? - Yep.
你下来吗
You coming downstairs?
马上就来
In a minute.
大家都问你在哪里
People keep asking after you.
- 我真希望没有这一屋子的客人 - 是啊
- I wish we didn't have a full house. - Yeah.
他们明天就走
they'll all be gone after tomorrow.
到时就剩下你和我了
And then it'll be just you and me.
抱歉我们总是意见相悖
I'm sorry we don't always see eye to eye,
因为我真的很爱你
because I do love you, you know?
而且我为你骄傲
And I'm proud of you.
我也为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
前几天上班时 我解雇了一小伙
I sacked this fella at work the other day.
这事一直困扰着我
It's been bothering me.
- 他做了什么 - 他犯了个错误
- What did he do? - Oh, he made a mistake
但他没有处理好
and then he didn't handle
我得替他收拾烂摊子
it so well and I had to pick up the pieces,
所以我把他开除了
so I gave him his marching orders.
- 所以 - 所以...
- So? - So...
你母亲会
So, your mother would
说服我再给他一次机会
have persuaded me to give him another chance,
即使他已有过很多机会
even though he's had loads already.
你妈妈 她从不放弃任何人
You see, she never gave up on anyone, your mum.
她只看到别人的优点
She never stopped seeing the good in folk.
明天是汤米 李 罗伊斯母亲的葬礼
It's Tommy Lee Royce's mother's funeral tomorrow.
他们允许他出狱
They're letting him out.
在埃兰
It's at Elland.
我知道
I know.
亚历克来过电♥话♥
Alec rang.
那个家庭联络官
The Family Liaison Officer.
今早我在贝特曼街做逐户搜查
I had to do house-to-house on Bateman Street this morning.
- 英皇十字区北边 - 他们
- Up King Cross. - They
不该派你去那条街
should never have made you go up that street.
我不害怕那条街
I'm not scared of that street.
我也不害怕他
And I'm not scared of him.
我不怕任何事情
I'm not scared of anything.
再见 晚安
See you later. Goodnight.
小心驾驶
Drive safely.
你知道我在哪里
So, you know where I am.
今晚我睡植物室 这样近点
And I'll sleep in our conservatory tonight, then I'm handy.
别犯傻 你会冻僵的
Don't be so damned silly, you'll freeze.
告诉她去睡会
Tell her to get some sleep.
- 凯瑟琳说让我 - 不用担心...
- Catherine kaze san. - Not to worry...
- 不要担心 - 任何事
- I ne brinite. - About anything.
我会告诉她 我会告诉她 我会告诉她
I'll tell her, I'll tell her, I'll tell her.
这事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about this.
你去睡觉吧 女士
You get some sleep yourself, lady.
- 晚安 - 晚安 - 锁上这扇门
- Night-night. - Night-night. - Lock this door.
我还想把门敞开
Oh, I thought I might leave it wide open
外面放个指示牌 "人贩这边走"
and put a sign out."Traffickers this way"
再画个箭头
Oh, and an arrow.
好了 晚安 伊琳卡
Yeah, OK. Night-night, Ilinka.
晚安
Night-night.
晚安
Night-night.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 长官
Morning, boss.
我来通知你 你已被内政部
I've come to let you know you've been given
准许 参加你母亲的葬礼
permission by the Home Office to attend your mother's funeral.
- 何时 - 今天
- When? - Today.
半个小时后出发
You'll be leaving in half an hour.
你会由武装警卫押往那里
You'll be driven there under armed escort.
全程戴着手铐 明白吗
You'll be handcuffed at all times. OK?
你被定罪后直接从法♥院♥来这里
You came straight here from court after your conviction,
所以我猜你有套西装吧
so I'm assuming you've got a suit of some sort?
是的...
Yeah, yeah...
他们从我身上脱下...
They took it off me...
我已整理好了
I've sorted that out.
交给你了
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表