剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
这样吧... 你不想说就写下来
I'll tell you what... You can write 'em down, if it's easier.
我不觉得该这么做
I'm not sure I should.
不 亲爱的 我不是在求你
No, love, I'm not asking you.
从道德方面来讲
I think, going back to ethics,
你不该用你的
you shouldn't use your
官衔来强迫我做这种事
rank to make me tell you something like that.
官衔 我们是朋友
Rank? We're friends.
工作时不是 你说过
Not at work! You said that.
我从那混♥蛋♥手上救了你
I saved your life from that bastard.
继续否认啊 姑娘
Yeah, go on, lady. Get round that one.
你真的那么想知道吗
Do you really want to know that badly?
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
真的很糟吗
Are they really shit?
不
No.
它们挺亲切的 但是
They're affectionate but, you know,
不是... 不是那种
not... not... not something
你会给自己起的绰号♥ 仅此而已
you might choose for yourself. That's all.
你真想知道 我会告诉你
If you really want to know, I WILL tell you.
怎么了
What's up?
我认识他
I know him.
是被我电的那小伙
It's that bloke I tasered.
昨天他们同意他保释出狱
They let him out on bail yesterday.
你想来提问吗
Do you want to do the talking?
对你是种锻炼
Good practice for you.
总之 是我电了他
And anyway, look, it was me that tasered him.
要不是我们缺人缺物资
If we weren't so understaffed and under-resourced,
我都不会去那里
I wouldn't even be here.
这真是尴尬
This is bordering on awkward.
- 德拉戈维奇女士 - 没人在家
- Mrs Dragovic? - There's no-one here.
你丈夫是戈兰 德拉戈维奇吗
Is your husband Goran Dragovic?
- 他不在家 在上班 - 我们能进去吗
- He's not here, he works shifts. - Could we come in?
现在不是时候 我很忙 要出去了
It's not a good time for me, I'm busy, I'm going out.
事关重大 德拉戈维奇女士
It's important, Mrs Dragovic.
发生一起事故
There's been an accident.
- 什么事故 - 我们能...
- What accident? - Can we...?
你最好坐下
You might want to sit down.
- 嗨 - 你好
- Hiya. Oh, - hello.
早上我见到一具尸体 一小伙上吊自杀
I saw a dead body this morning. This fella hanged himself.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
我不介意 我被迷住了
I didn't mind. I was fascinated.
他的舌头像...
His tongue was like...
他的嘴唇发蓝 深蓝
and his lips were blue, proper blue,
他的眼珠都凸了出来
and his eyes were all, like, bulging out.
我是不是很奇怪 没被吓到
Does that make me weird? Not being freaked?
人上吊时真的会勃起吗
Is it true that men get an erection when they hang?
取决于他们当时在做什么
Well, it depends what they were doing at the time.
所以一般不会
So normally not, then?
这是个谜
Nah. It's a myth.
很好 你看 我学到点东西
OK. Good! Well, there you go. I've learned something!
警督泰勒派我将这个 交给谢泼德先生
Inspector Taylor sent me up with this for Mr Shepherd.
- 他在吗 - 没 他出去了
- Is he in? - No, he's stepped out.
没什么
It's nothing.
是布伦希尔德的不在场证明
It's just Brunhilde's alibi. Finally.
前台的乔伊斯发现的
Joyce at t'front desk worked it out.
布伦希尔德
Brunhilde?
乔里奇布尔小姐
Miss Trunchbull.
警长卡伍德
Sergeant Cawood.
我会放他桌上
I'll put it on his desk.
你还想去喝酒吗
You still want to go for a drink?
- 嗯如果你... - 我想
- Well, yeah. Yeah, if you... - I would!
今晚 穆林酒吧
Tonight? Moorings?
- 七点 七点半 - 很好 七点
- Seven? Half past? - Great. Seven.
板都在哪里
Where's all the boards?
什么板
What boards?
电视里 他们有玻璃板
You know, on telly, they have all glass boards
挂满被害人 和嫌犯的照片之类的
with photos of the deceased and clues and, you know, stuff.
现实中 我们有这些
Yeah, well, in real life, we have these.
我能看吗
Can I look?
不 里面有些血腥的图片
No. It's... There's some pretty graphic stuff in there.
我想成为刑♥警♥
I want to be a detective.
我想做你们做的事
I want to do what you lot do.
长官
Ma'am?
当然
Sure!
这是最新的被害人吗
Is this the most recent victim?
尸检如何 有什么发现吗
How was the postmortem? Did you learn anything?
只是...
Oh, just...
没什么
Not much.
没有相关联的
Well, nothing relevant.
我们认为她不是妓♥女♥ 约翰
Well, we think she's not a prostitute, John.
- 那很有关联 - 不是
- That's pretty relevant. - Not?
对 对 着装
Oh, yeah, yeah. The clothes.
昂贵的连衣裙和鞋子 另一种生活方式...
Expensive dress and shoes, other lifestyle...
她不抽烟 不酗酒 她...
You know, she didn't smoke, didn't drink, she...
她牙齿保养得很好
Her teeth were well looked after. So, yeah, yeah.
所以... 你们如何识别她
So... how will you identify her?
有时用DNA与数据库匹配
Well, sometimes we get a DNA match on our database,
但那通常只对有案底的人适用
but that's usually only if they've committed a crime in the past.
而她没有 所以我们在
And she hasn't, so we've been
查找失踪人口 但...
looking at missing persons, but...
我们一直没找到
You know we never found the woman
住在里彭登 失火公♥寓♥的女子 不是吗
who lived in the burnt-out flat in Ripponden, don't you?
两周前
Two weeks ago.
正如我所说
Yeah, no, as I say, you know,
我们... 已查过所有本地失踪人口
we've, er... we've checked all the local mispers,
据某些原因 她被排除了
but she's probably been cleared for whatever reason.
不 她不是失踪人口
No, this woman isn't a misper.
没人上报她的失踪
No-one ever actually reported her missing, as such.
她叫维多利亚 弗菜明
She's called Victoria Fleming,
维姬 弗菜明
Vicky Fleming,
被害女性几岁
and how old is your woman?
四十五至五十五岁
Between 45 and 55.
- 那... 刚好匹配 - 真的
- That's... That would fit the bill. - Really?
这是她
This is her?
金色齐肩短发 身材苗条
Blonde shoulder-length hair, slim build.
档案里有她的照片
I've got a photo of her on file.
我和沙夫去过她工作
Me and Shaf went down to talk to HR
商场的人力资源部
at the department store where she works.
我们复印了照片 我要发给你吗
We made a copy. Shall I e-mail it to you?
那... 那是...
Well, that's... that's...
- 那帮大忙了 可以的话 - 好的
- That'd be really helpful, if you could. - Right.
联合思维
Hm. Joined-up thinking.
为何我们不知此事
Why didn't we know about this?
- 你在开玩笑 - 没有
- You're kidding? - Nope.
干得漂亮 谢谢 乔伊斯 谢谢
Well done. Fantastic! Thank you, Joyce. Thank you.
那是朋友该...
Yeah, well, that's what friends are...
奥里莉亚 彼得罗维奇被害当晚
The night Aurelia Petrovic was murdered,
五个月前 我和乔伊斯在奥尔德姆大剧院
this is five months ago, I was at Oldham Coliseum with Joyce
打扮得像傻瓜 参加洛奇恐怖晚会
dressed up like a pillock for the Rocky Horror Show!
她最后时刻邀请我 因为她表妹不参加了
She invited me at the last second cos her cousin dropped out.
所以没在我日程表上
That's why it never went on me calendar.
所以奥里莉亚 彼得罗维奇被害时
So when Aurelia Petrovic was getting slashed,
你和乔伊斯在跳"时间扭曲"
you and Joyce were doing the Time Warp.
生活真奇妙
Isn't life weird?
洛奇恐怖晚会的经典舞蹈
- 我无法想象 - 别尝试
- I can't picture that. - Yeah, don't try.
正式洗脱嫌疑了
Off the hook. It's official.
毕竟不是罪犯
Not the guilty party after all.
朱迪 沙克尔顿可以闭上臭嘴再行动
So Jodie Shackleton can stick that up her pipe and smoke it.
是考虑清楚再行动
IN her pipe and smoke it.
我不在乎 我打过她电♥话♥了
I don't care where she sticks it. I've rung her anyway.
我告诉她了 婊♥子♥
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表