剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
"躲在妈妈怀里的软蛋"
"Such a sad little mummy's boy twat."
- 你真的连亲妈都上吗 人♥渣♥ - 是吗
- Is it true you shag your own mother, Flash? - Does he?!
他不想 但是他妈♥逼♥他 因为她是婊♥子♥
He don't want to, like, but she makes him because she's a whore.
我听说他干过羊
I heard he shags sheep.
他干过 也分不出区别
He does that and all but can't tell t'difference
- 黑灯瞎火的 - 你分不出吗 真的吗
- up there in the dark, eh? - Can you not? Can he not?
你分不出吗 人♥渣♥
Can you not, Flash?
你在干吗 蠢货
What you doing? You fucking idiot! Whoa!
冷静 人♥渣♥ 把它放下
Relax, Flash! Put it down!
快把它放下
Just put it down!
下午好
Afternoon.
他在里面
He's in here.
你怎么样 达里尔
How are you doing there, Daryl?
我不清楚究竟发生了什么 但...
I don't know what's happened exactly, but...
达里尔清楚我们为何而来 不是吗 达里尔
I think Daryl knows why we're here. Don't you, Daryl?
我知道他被挑衅
I know he gets provoked.
那群人应该都被指控了
They might have all been charged, that lot,
但全部都被保释出来...
but they're all out on bail Every one of them...
他仍要去那里
and he still has to go down
买♥♥烟和滤嘴
there and buy his tobacco and his filters.
把电视关了 达里尔 这事很严重
Let's turn this telly off, Daryl. Come on, this is serious.
就算他做了什么
If he has done something,
也不会比他们对他做的事还糟
it can't be worse than what they've done to him.
你知道今早发生什么事 达里尔
So you know what's happened this morning, Daryl?
我们接到报♥警♥ 你参与一场争执
We've had a report you've been involved in an altercation,
你从车里拿出一把手槌
and you've been to your car and you've pulled out a lump hammer.
- 真的吗 - 你用它袭击别人
- Has he? - And you've attacked people
那是构成逮捕的罪行 你知道吗
and, you know, that's an arrestable offence, isn't it?
在公共场合持有攻击性武器
Having an offensive weapon in a public place.
- 他绝不会... - 监控都录下来了
- He'd never... - It's all on CCTV.
达里尔 我要逮捕你 你明白吗
So, Daryl, I'm arresting you. Do you understand?
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything,
但如果你隐瞒事实
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention
将会对你法庭辩护不利
when questioned something which you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切 将成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
- 请你站起来 - 他们挑事 每次都是
- Could you stand up, please? - They start it. Every time.
我知道 但木已成舟
Yeah, I know, but what's happened has happened now,
你可以在被审讯时解释清楚
and you can put your side of it across when you're interviewed,
快点 站起来 让我们了结此事
so come on, stand up. Let's get it over with for you.
- 你们带他去哪里 - 哈利法克斯
- Where are you taking him? - Halifax.
我要开车跟去吗
Shall I follow on in my car?
不需要 你只能在外面干等着
I wouldn't. You'll only be sat outside for hours waiting.
他需要有人陪着
He needs someone with him.
你不能和他一起进去
You won't be allowed in with him.
- 为什么 - 因为他被逮捕了
- Why? - Because he's under arrest.
他会被捕多久
Well, how long will he be?
要看情况了
How long is a piece of string?
那我该怎么办
Well, what am I supposed to do?
我会让人电♥话♥通知你 过来接他
I'll get someone to ring you to come and pick him up
等审讯完时 你车钥匙在哪 达里尔
when we're done with him. Where's your car keys, Daryl?
这里
Here.
在副驾驶座底下
It's on t'floor in the passenger seat.
9242 已逮捕持有攻击性武器的嫌犯
9242, I've got a 112 for possession of an offensive weapon.
正在押送他返回
I'm on my way with him.
听着 肖恩 你有权保持沉默
OK, Sean, you do not have to say anything,
但如果你隐瞒事实
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention now
将会对你法庭辩护不利
something which you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切 将成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say will be given in evidence.
你被指控 于二零一五年九月十二日
You are charged that on 12th September 2015
在索厄比布里奇
in Sowerby Bridge,
你故意
that you intentionally
以下为性侵犯法案第一项内容
将阴♥茎♥插入一名女性的阴♥道♥
penetrated the vagina of a woman with your penis
在她非自愿
when she did not consent
且在你无法合理地相信 她是自愿的情况下
and you did not reasonably believe that she was consenting,
违反"二零零三年性侵犯法案"第一章
contrary to section one of the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
你还被指控 于二零一五年九月十二日
You are also charged on 12th September 2015,
在索厄比布里奇
in Sowerby Bridge,
你袭击了同一名女性
that you assaulted the same woman,
对她造成实际身体伤害
causing her Actual Bodily Harm,
违反"一八六一年
contrary to Section 47 of
侵犯人身法"第四十七章
the Of fences Against The Person Act 1861.
你有什么想说的吗
Have you anything you'd like to say?
我付她钱了 她是妓♥女♥
I paid her. She's a prostitute.
请在此稍等
Just wait there for me, please.
你好 肖恩 我是重案组警探 沙克尔顿
Hello, Sean. I'm Detective Inspector Shackleton, HMET,
我要逮捕你 因怀疑你谋杀
and I'm arresting you on suspicion of the murder
安娜 瓦沙赖斯库 奥里莉亚 彼得罗维奇
of Ana Vasalescu, Aurelija Petrovic,
林恩 杜赫斯特以及维多利亚 弗菜明
Lynn Dewhurst and Victoria Fleming.
- 什么 - 你有权保持沉默
- You what? - You do not have to say anything
但如果隐瞒事实将...
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention...
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
对你的法庭辩护不利
Something which you later rely on in court.
- 不 不... - 你所说的一切
- No, no... - Anything you do say
将成为呈堂证供
may be given in evidence.
- 你不能全栽赃给我 - 现在你将
- You can't fit me up for everything! - You're going back to
回到你牢房♥ 肖恩
your cell now, Sean...
快做些什么 说些什么
Do something! Say something!
你将回到你牢房♥...
You're going back to your cell...
我不回牢房♥
I'm not going back in my cell.
- 我要回家 - 我会和你的律师
- I'm going home! - I'm going to have a conversation
- 交谈 好吗 - 不 好个屁
- with your solicitor, OK? - No, it's not O-shitting-K!
我不认识她们 她们是谁 她们是谁
I don't know who them people are! Who are they? Who are they?
她们是谁
Who are they?!
楼下开始审讯达里尔了
This Daryl lad's kicking off downstairs.
他不愿做DNA或指纹记录
He won't have his DNA or his fingerprints done.
他们觉得你 或许能说服他
They thought you might like to have a crack at persuading him
在采取强制措施前
before they force him.
- 不 我不想做 - 好吧
- No, I don't want to! - All right,
- 准备好了吗 - 没有 走开...
- are you ready? - No! Get away...
达里尔 你为什么不配合
Now, then, Daryl, why aren't you co-operating?
你说你会处理他们 扼杀在摇篮里
You said you were going to deal with them and nip it in the bud.
样本专用 禁止食物 DNA和血样
我不该在这里
I shouldn't even be here.
他们被逮捕并指控 在未来几周内
They were arrested and charged and they'll be up in court
他们会出庭受审 我会再去教育他们
in the next few weeks, and I'll go there and speak to them again
但无论我们有多想帮你
but, with the best will in the world,
能做的只有这么多
there's only so much we can do
坦白讲 这桩蠢事没用...
and, frankly, this silly business doesn't help...
- 只会持续坏心情 - 他们是禽兽
- it just perpetuates the bad feeling. - They're animals.
他们不该被允许行走
They shouldn't be allowed to walk,
不该被允许存在 呼吸...
allowed to exist, to breathe...
而现在你已用手锤将
And now you've gone and shattered
其中一人的锁骨砸碎
one of their collar bones with a lump hammer.
你同意让我取样吗
Are you going to let me do this?
不会痛的
It doesn't hurt.
临时医疗室 及DNA取样室
我们回来了
We're back!
壁炉台上有张贺卡 莱恩
There's a card on the mantelpiece, Ryan!
我在盒子里找到的
I found it in that box.
谁寄的
Who's it from?
我没打开... 不是写给我的
I didn't open it... it wasn't addressed to me.
你想喝点茶吗
Do you want some tea?
奶奶 你开那辆 我开这辆
Gran, you race that one and I'll race this one.
你要打开贺卡 看是谁寄的吗
Are you going to open this card and see who it's from?
因为 不管是谁 你该给他们写
Cos, whoever it is, I think you need to send them
回信表示真挚感谢 不是吗
a note to say a very big thank-you, don't you?
你打开吧
Yeah, you open it.
这不是写给我的
It's not addressed to me.
我允许你打开
I'm giving you permission.
快点 赶紧 我要打败你
Come on, hurry up, I'm going to beat you.
厨房♥里有超大的生日蛋糕
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表