剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
Could you explain to me why, then, Sean,
你有林恩 杜赫斯特的号♥码
you've got Lynn Dewhurst's mobile phone number
在手♥机♥联♥系♥人里
in your contacts on your mobile phone?
无... 无可奉告
No... no comment.
旧消防站咖啡
当我说"午餐"时 我
When I said "Lunch", I
是想去更舒适点的地方
had somewhere a bit more salubrious in mind.
我只有十五分钟
I've only got 15 minutes.
你怎么样
How are you?
- 你怎么样 - 我很好 我就直入主题
- How are YOU? - I'm all right. I'll cut to the chase, eh?
给我来杯茶 亲爱的 还有炸鱼条三明治
Can I have some tea, love? And a fish finger butty.
你吃吗
Are you eating?
我也要同样的 谢谢
Yeah, I'll have the same. Thanks.
有点像闪电约会 是吧
It's a bit like speed dating, innit?
虽然我没参加过闪电约会
Not that I've ever been speed dating.
显然 我们也不是在约会
Or that WE'RE dating, obviously.
我在电视上看到了
But I've seen it on t'telly.
跟我讲讲肖恩 巴姆福思
Tell me about Sean Balmforth.
认真的
Really?
昨天一整天 你们
All day yesterday? Your lot?
大约两个小时 鉴于...
Well, best part of two hours, giving it...
你知道什么
What do you know?
一无所知 我跟他们说了
Nothing. I told 'em.
除了...
Except...
我不会惊讶是他
I wouldn't put it past him.
这样说别人很损 是吧
Which is a pretty damning thing to say about somebody, innit?
- 真的吗 - 天晓得
- Really? - Well, God knows.
海伦从没放弃过任何人
Helen never gave up on anybody.
从没
Ever.
我们谴责罪孽 而不是罪人
We condemn the sin, not the sinner.
但肖恩...
But Sean...
是可悲的家伙
he's a sad lad.
当然 和我没关系 只是打听下
Course, it's nothing to do with me, I'm just being nosey.
安妮怎么样
How's our Annie getting on?
很好
Really well.
- 她是个聪明姑娘 - 很好
- She's a smart kid. - Good.
- 家里怎么样 - 很好
- How's things at home? - Oh, good.
很好
Good.
她又酗酒了 是吗
he's drinking, isn't she?
我真不想给她添麻烦
Last thing I want to do is get her into trouble.
不会 跟我不会
You won't, not with me.
所以我才打给你
That's why I rang you.
我不知道她为何又开始
I don't know why she's started again.
之前她还说 "我要回归正常
One minute she was all, "I'm going to be a regular,
我要去当刑♥警♥ 我要平步青云"
I'm going to be detective, I'm going to sail through the ranks."
我以为她真的如鱼得水
I thought she'd taken to it like a duck to water.
当她发现维姬 弗菜明和案件
And she was thrilled to bits when she made that connection
相关时 她兴奋至极
with the Vicky Fleming woman.
然后...
And then...
她在大学时酗酒
She used to drink a lot, at college.
疯狂喝酒 学生 都那样
Daft amount, you know, like they do, students.
她有次喝到酒精中毒
She got alcohol poisoning once.
傻孩子
Silly bugger.
但后来 当海伦生病时
But then, when Helen became ill,
她像是戒了 一夜之间
she seemed to stop, overnight.
她变得很理智
She became very sensible.
自生病以来 甚至在去年
All through the illness, even after what happened,
被变♥态♥袭击之后
last year, wi' them weirdos.
我不知道是不是工作出事了
So I don't know if something's happened at work.
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
- 有人招惹她吗 - 你问她了吗
- has somebody upset her? - Have you asked her?
她从不和我谈这些
Oh, she doesn't talk to me about stuff.
她可能和海伦谈过 但不和我谈
She might have had a conversation with Helen about it, not me.
她和别人一起喝 还是...
Does she drink with other people, or is it...?
不 都是她自己在家喝
No, no, it's all been on her own at home.
好吧
Ok.
看来她需要夜生活
Happens she needs a good night out.
我们都需要 不是吗
Yeah? Well, we could all do with one o' them, couldn't we?
我会和她谈谈
I'll talk to her.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
昨天是莱恩生日
It was Ryan's birthday yesterday.
他出生六周后贝基死了 所以...
Becky died six weeks after he was born, so, you know...
我们全家都要熬过去
it's just something we have to get through in our house.
我在想...
I were thinking...
你昨晚告诉我的事
you know what you told me last night?
我说我不会告诉凯瑟琳
I've said I won't say anything to our Catherine,
我不会 我保证过
and I shan't, I've promised,
但你不觉得应该告诉警♥察♥吗
but don't you think you SHOULD tell the police?
我在想无论是谁...
I'm just thinking that whoever...
杀了她
killed her,
她可能也敲诈过他
she might have been blackmailing HIM.
可是...
But...
这家伙不是连环杀手吗
isn't this bloke a serial killer?
新闻里他们说
On the news they're saying
她和别人的情况不同
she didn't fit the same profile as the others.
可能是另一个凶手
It might be a different killer to the others,
他们需要了解这些
and they need to know that.
显然警♥察♥不这么想
Well, the police obviously don't think that.
他们... 把案件联♥系♥起来
They've... they've linked them.
反正他们已拘捕那傢伙 所以...
And they've got this fella in custody now anyway, so...
但如果... 如果...
Yeah, but what if... What if...
我不知道
I don't know.
听着...
Look...
如果我去那里提供信息
if I went down there and offered them information,
首先 他们会觉得我有毛病
first of all, they'd think I was a crank.
然后会嘲笑我
And they'd be laughing at me.
然后我要回忆那些经历
Then I'd have to go through it all.
一次又一次...
Again and again and again...
你不知道那对我有多痛苦 克莱尔
You don't know what that does to me, Clare.
嗨 亲爱的
Hiya, love.
警长 你有空吗
Sarge, have you got a minute?
你好 史蒂夫
Hello, Steph.
我觉得...
I think that...
我决定我应该辞职
I think I've decided that I should resign.
我已联♥系♥过特勤联络官
I've spoken to the specials liaison officer.
我不认为你该辞职
I don't think you should resign.
看样子他们要
Well, it looks like they're
- 指控这傢伙 - 是吗
- going to charge this bloke. - Does it?
他们已拘留他两天
They've had him in custody for two days.
我刚听说他们在向法官申请
I've just heard they're applying to the magistrate
三天延期拘留
for a three-day lie down.
我让他从指缝间溜走 所以是的
And I let him slip through my fingers, so yeah.
史蒂夫 你干这份工作多久了
Steph, how long have you been in the job?
特勤 大概六个月
Specials? About six month.
你犯了错误
You made a mistake.
我猜你听了布里欧尼的话 她是个懒货
I suspect you listened to Bryony, who IS a lazy sod,
无时不刻都想着偷懒
and whose first and last instinct is to do the minimum.
该辞职的人是她 不是你
She's the one who should be offering to resign, not you.
她工作了五年
She's been in the job five years
却毫无长进
and she knows no more now than she did then.
我猜你想做得更多
I suspect you wanted to do more,
但却被她误导
but you let yourself be led by her.
未来跟着直觉走
Go with your own instincts in future,
勇于承担风险
stick your neck out now and again.
莱奥妮是个妓♥女♥
Yeah, Leonie's a prostitute,
但她也是脆弱的十九岁女子
but she's also a vulnerable 19-year-old
因生活不顺 才落到那般境地
who is where she is because she's had a shit life.
别辞职
Don't resign.
如果你辞职 我会很生气
I'll be really pissed off if you resign.
上周 集♥会♥时...
Last week, in assembly...
贝雷斯福德女士讲到原谅
Mrs Beresford was on about forgiveness.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表