剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
垃圾节目
Just crap.
我能不能...
Is it all right if I, um...
坐下
sit down?
我喜欢这个 但我讨厌这个 那是什么
I like this, and I loathe it. What is that?
我能把声音调小一点吗
Can I turn the sound down?
我喜欢这个 因为有这个壁炉
I like it, because I like this fireplace.
有种简·奥斯汀笔下的...
Something sort of Jane Austen about...
英国著名小说家
你看起来有烦心事
You're looking troubled.
好吧
OK.
所以...
So...
昨天下午
Yesterday afternoon,
一具女性尸体 被发现于北哈利法克斯市
the body of a woman was found in a refuse area
几栋公♥寓♥附近的垃圾站里
next to some flats in North Halifax.
死者被勒死 并且在死前遭到性侵
She'd been strangled and she'd been sexually assaulted.
那和我有什么关系
And what's it got to do with me?
尸检所取DNA试样显示
A DNA swab taken at the
那位死去的女性...
postmortem has indicated that the dead woman...
是你的母亲
is your mum.
一些警探会来找你谈话...
So, some detectives are going to come and speak to you...
你在说谎 在说谎
You're lying, you're lying.
我很抱歉 这是事实
I'm sorry. I wish I was.
晚些时候
Some detectives are going
一些警探会来找你谈话
to come and talk to you later in the day.
- 与此同时... - 但为什么...
- And in the meantime... - But... why...?
他们会问你一些
They'll ask you some questions.
关于她问题
About her, I assume.
她的生活方式 平时接触的人
Her lifestyle, people she spent time with,
她欠了谁债 和谁关系不好
anybody she owed money to, anybody she didn't get on with.
一切可以帮助锁定
Anything that might indicate
杀害你母亲凶手的信息
who would do something like this to her.
一切你认为会有帮助的信息
Anything you can tell them that might help.
与此同时
And in the meantime,
如果你需要和谁谈谈...
if you need to talk to someone...
这是我来的原因
that's what I'm here for.
你知道去哪里找我
And you know where I am.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
打个电♥话♥ 这是礼节 我说完了
You know, phone call. It's just manners, is all I'm saying.
你也是
Yeah, and you.
克莱尔
Clare?
是我 尼尔 阿克罗伊德
It's me, Neil Ackroyd.
- 我们一起去过塞尔比桥 - 尼尔
- We went to Selby Bridge together. - Neil!
你好吗
How are you?
你呢
Oh... How are you?
还不错
Not so bad.
除了我两周前 在这里应聘工作
Well, except I asked after a job in here two weeks since
而他从未给我答复
and he's never got back to me.
没希望的 他鼠目寸光
Hopeless. He doesn't know which way is up,
庸碌无能 我会去别处看看
he couldn't organise a proverbial piss-up. I'd look elsewhere.
现在也只能这样
Yeah, I'd have to, now.
天啊 我刚竟然没认出你来
God, you know, I'd have walked past and not known you.
- 你过得怎么样 - 马马虎虎
- How you keeping? - Oh, you know.
你住在这附近吗
Do you live round here?
我在罗森巷租了间小公♥寓♥
Yeah, I've got a little flat in Rawson Lane.
来这里没多久 才几个月
Not been there long, just a few months.
你不是住在昆斯伯里吗
Cos didn't you live up Queensbury?
- 离婚了 - 抱歉
- Yeah, got divorced. - Oh, I'm sorry.
- 没什么 你呢 结婚了吗 - 没有
- Yeah, yeah. Still, what about you, you married? - No.
没有 之前有一些... 情感纠葛
No, er... I've had a few... entanglements.
但还没有 我和我姐姐住在一起
But no, I live with my sister,
凯瑟琳
our Catherine.
你还记得凯瑟琳吗
Remember our Catherine?
我记得凯瑟琳
I remember your Catherine.
比我们大两岁
Two years above us.
- 我一直都挺怕她的 - 我懂你的意思
- I was always terrified of her. - Yeah, I know what you mean!
你不是在建房♥基金会工作吗
I thought you worked for t'building society?
我是做过几年 但...
Yeah, yeah, I did for years, but, er...
后来经历了一段低潮期
I had a bit of a difficult patch,
- 主要是因为离婚 - 天啊
- all to do with the divorce, one way or another. - Blimey.
没什么
Yeah, yeah. Still.
我深表遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
那段感情刻骨铭心
It's smashing bumping into you.
- 我经常惦记你 - 是吗 - 是啊
- I've often thought about you. - Have you? - Yeah.
偶尔会好奇你在做什么
Occasionally wondered what you were up to.
我和凯瑟琳
We're on Hangingroyd Street,
住在汉格英罗迪街二十九号♥
me and our Catherine, number 29.
你有空随时过来喝茶
If you're ever at a loose end and you fancy a cup of tea.
我一会还有工作
I'm working a while,
- 可以晚点过来吗 - 今天吗
- but I could pop my head in then? - Today?
如果你忙就算了
Oh... Obviously not if you're busy.
不 不 那太好了
No, no, that'd be lovely.
好的
Right.
我得回去工作了
I'd best get back.
好的 非常感谢 再见
OK, great, thanks very much. Cheers.
你做这个工作多久了
How long have you been doing the job, then?
我第一天上班 你都问三遍了
It's my first day. You've asked me that three times now.
- 喂 - 约翰
- Yeah, hi. - John?
我能过会打给你吗 我正在工作中
Can I ring you back? I'm right in the middle of something.
我会打给你
I will ring you back,
- 我只需要几分钟 - 好吧...
- I just need a couple of minutes. - Right, well...
- 别忘记了 - 一定 一定
- Make sure you do. - I will, I will.
两分钟 好吗
Two minutes, all right?
- 好的 再见 - 再见
- OK, bye-bye. - Bye.
来杯茶吗
Cup of tea?
BN一号♥ 所有在岗警员请注意
Bravo November 1, to all officers on guard.
高级探员 谢泼德先生与
Just be aware that the SIO, Mr Shepherd, is coming up
一名记者同行
to your location with a member
前往你们的所在地 BN一号♥
from the press office. Bravo November 1.
目前为止你学到了什么有趣的事吗
So, what have you learnt so far, then? Anything exciting?
- 我觉得他有婚外情 - 有可能
- I think he's having an affair. - Probably.
他的心思不在工作上
His mind's not on the job.
刑事调查局 都是些废物
CID, they're all tossers.
为什么大家都讨厌逐户调查 因为懒惰吗
Why do we not like doing house-to-house, us wooden-tops?
为什么她通告时大家都在抱怨
Why did they all groan when she announced it?
因为... 他们什么时候
Because... when do they
来分担过我们的工作量
come and help us out with our workload, eh?
没有 他们认为我们是
They don't. They think we're
群打下手的 但我们不是
just there to support them and we're not.
他们整天坐着
They sit on their fat arses all day,
摆弄回形针 是真的
bending paperclips. It's true.
相同军衔 相同薪水
Same rank as us, same pay as us,
我们做苦力 他们抢功绩
we do all the work, they get all the glory.
别忘了是谁抓住了开膛手 两个巡警
Just remember who caught the Ripper. Two uniforms.
1888年伦敦连续凶案的凶犯
还有 你不是懒惰的人
And you're not a wooden-top, by the way.
我是 你是模范警员
I'm a wooden-top, you're a plastic police officer.
好吧
Ok.
- 喂 - 喂 抱歉 是我
- Hello? - Hi, sorry, it's me.
工作一刻不停 真的
It's wall-to-wall, honestly,
- 我连休息的时间都没 - 好吧
- I've not had two minutes to myself. - OK.
所以...
So, um...
这不是我没回电的原因
Look, this isn't why I haven't rung.
我只是觉得现在的局面
I just think this isn't really what either of us
和我们最初所期待的大相径庭
thought it was going to be when it started.
我就知道出事了
I knew sommat was up.
我不想再继续下去了
I don't want to do this any more.
维姬
Vicky?
在过去几天 我也隐约察觉到了
I kind of got that, I think, over the last few days.
现在你终于摊牌了
The penny's been dropping.
- 我很抱歉 - 好吧
- I'm sorry. - Yeah, well...
我也是
So am I.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表