剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
提醒她们互相照应
Warn them to watch out for each other,
不要接陌生客人 之类的
not to go with anybody they don't know, etc, etc?
不 还没有 但显然我们会这么做
Yeah, no, not yet, but we will do that, obviously.
我会把日期发你邮箱
I'm going to e-mail you those dates.
祝你好运 长官
Yeah, good luck with that, sir.
卡瑟... 警长 乔伊斯找你
Cather... Sarge, it's Joyce.
- 乔伊斯 - 有位女士在这里
- Joyce? - There's a lady down here,
艾莉森 加尔斯
Alison Garrs.
她说前天你杀的羊
She says she's the one whose sheep you put out of its misery
是她家的
the day before yesterday.
她下来了
She's coming.
早上好
Morning.
看看他们对达里尔做了什么
Look what they've done to Daryl.
那些被你警告后放走的家伙
This is them lads that you let off with a caution.
他去了趟哈文顿的商店
He went into the shop down Havenden,
他们开始推搡他
they started pushing him around.
朝他学羊叫
Making sheep noises at him.
叫戴夫过来 录份口供
Ask Dave to come down and take a statement.
记录成违反第三十九项法律
I want a crime done for a section 39.
进来吧
Come on through.
来吧 孩子 别怕 我会把事情扼杀在摇篮里
Come on, lad, we don't bite, I'm going to nip this in the bud.
来吧
Come on.
去吧
Go on.
你好 姑娘们
Hello, ladies.
你好 纳特 日子怎么样
Hiya, Nat. How's things?
你在健康中心的进展如何
How are you getting on at Lifeline?
- 我不喜欢去那里 - 她不喜欢去那里
- I don't like going. - She don't like going.
那里全是瘾君子
It's full of smack heads.
是吗
Yeah, is it?
他们只会让你等好几个小时
They just keep you waiting for hours and stuff,
我那家伙说 "亲爱的 时间就是金钱"
and I said to this guy, "Look, love, time's money."
这是真的
It is, you know, to be fair.
你饿吗
Hmm. You hungry?
我总是会饿 就是吃货
I'm always hungry, me. I'm like a dustbin.
没错 她就是个吃货
She is, she's like a dustbin.
- 你能照顾好自己吗 - 嗯
- You looking after yourself? - Mm-hmm.
她挺好的 我会留意照顾她
Yeah, yeah, she's good, yeah. I keep an eye out for her.
为什么总把甜玉米和金枪鱼放一块
Why do they always put sweetcorn in with tuna,
是谁发明的
who invented that?
你们俩都拿走吧 拿着
Take them all between you, go on.
- 真的吗 亲爱的 - 是的 - 谢谢
- You sure, lovely? - Yeah. - Thank you.
你喜欢我的新眼线吗
Do you like my new eyeliner,
- 卡伍德太太 - 看她多漂亮
- Mrs Cawood? - Isn't she pretty?
你从哪里捞来的 莱昂内
Where'd you nick that from, then, Leone?
布茨
Boots.
- 从布茨那里 - 好吧
- Boots's. - OK.
你们得知道
Listen, you need to know,
最近有个变♥态♥在周边游荡
we've got a bit of a weirdo doing the rounds.
他杀了三名女性 一个在埃兰
He's killed three girls, women, one in Elland,
一个在布里格豪斯
one in Brighouse
两天前在奥文登又发现一名
and another one two days ago up Ovenden.
晚些时候会有正式通告
There's going to be an announcement later this aft,
他专挑像你们这样的
but he's targeting vulnerable people
弱势群体下手 知道吗
like yourselves. All right?
而且他不仅杀人 还对被害者做残忍♥的事情
And he's not just killing them, he's doing stuff to them.
我不能告诉你们是什么
I can't really tell you what,
给你们留点想象空间
I'll leave that to your imagination,
但这不是闹着玩 你们要有所警惕 好吗
but it's not much fun, so you need to be aware, all right?
时刻注意你的身后 莱昂内 你在听吗
You need to have eyes in your backside. Leone, are you listening?
任何让你感到不对劲的人
Anyone who makes you feel uncomfortable at all. Yeah?
跟我保证你会...
Promise me that you'll...
- 那是谁 - 不知道
- Who's that? - Don't know.
她认为这已持续好几个月了
And it's been going on for months, she reckons.
甚至在黛西出生前就开始了
She thinks it were even going on before Daisy were born.
我没跟他谈过
I'm not saying owt to him.
如果他想找我谈 就来找我
If he wants to talk to me, he'll talk to me.
我不会去干预
I'm not starting interfering
- 别人的婚姻 - 当然
- in other people's marriages. - Course.
不管是真是假 然而她为何要编造呢
Whether it's true or not. Although, why would she make it up?
我不认为她会这么做
I don't think she would.
她可能误解了此事
She might have got t'wrong end of the stick.
如果他要住下 我们得打扫下备用卧室
We'll have to tidy out the spare bedroom if he is stopping.
他不能一直睡在客厅
He's not camping out in t'sitting room for any length of time,
这对莱恩或我们都不公平
it's not fair on Ryan, or us.
我可以搬出去
I could move out.
你不用搬走
You're not moving out.
严格来讲 这是他的房♥子而不是我的
It's more his home than mine, though, in't it, technically?
别这样说
Don't say that.
- 爸爸 - 啊
- Dad? - Huh?
我能吃块饼干吗
Can I get a biscuit,
- 丹尼尔叔叔 - 我想可以
- Uncle Daniel? - Yeah. Suppose so.
- 你知道放在哪里吗 - 你想来一块吗
- You know where they are? - You want one?
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
事实上 趁克莱尔阿姨不在家
Actually, I might have a beer,
我想喝罐啤酒
while Auntie Clare's out.
为什么克莱尔阿姨在时 你不能喝啤酒呢
Why can you not drink beer when Auntie Clare's in?
可以喝 但我们不喝
Well, you can, but we don't,
- 不是吗 因为... - 为什么
- do we? Because... - Why?
她不喜欢我们喝酒
She doesn't like it.
为什么
Why?
因为她...
Because she, um...
- 她是... - 她是酒鬼吗
- She's a... - Is she an alcoholic?
是的
Er, well, yeah.
她是 曾经是
Yeah, she is. Was.
现在也是
Is.
酒鬼是什么
What is an alcoholic?
- 我有预定过 - 请问您的名字是
- I've got a reservation. - Name, please?
德拉蒙德
Drummond.
弗朗西丝 德拉蒙德
Frances Drummond.
昏倒了
Passed out?
是的
Yeah.
和往常一样 坐在办公桌前 绞尽脑汁
Sitting at my desk, banging headache,
没有用餐休息时间
no meal break, as usual.
我想我 只是昏过去了
And I think I, yeah, just passed out.
你工作量太大了 你必须告诉他
Well, then, you're working too hard. You've got to tell him.
好像他会同意似的
Oh, yeah, that's going to go down really well.
我们刚开始调查这起重案
We're just kicking off this major investigation.
为什么他要将你留下
Why did he keep you behind?
因为我是唯一了解
Because, you know, I'm the only one that knows
电♥信♥这方面的人
this particular aspect of telecoms.
也是昨天的重要线索之一
Which is what one of the big leads was yesterday.
你应该去看医生
You should go and see t'doctor.
如果复发了 我会的
Well, if it happens again, I will.
你脸色苍白 你一进门我就察觉到了
You do look pale. I thought so when you came in.
我去煮些咖啡
I'm going to make some coffee,
- 你想来点吗 - 好的 去吧
- do you want some? - Yeah, go on.
喂
Hello?
他在这 你是哪位
Yeah, yeah, sure, he's here. Who's calling?
是法医鉴定科的维姬
It's Vicky. From Forensics.
- 喂 - 我刚发你短♥信♥ 你看到了吗
- Hello? - 'I've just sent you a text, have you seen it?
没有
No.
请看一下
Please have a look.
- 你看了吗 - 这是什么...
- Have you seen it? - What's this? What...?
你怎么会...
How have you...?
你做了什么 维姬
What have you done, Vicky?
我花了两年时间
I spent the last two years
去相信我有值得期待的事
thinking I had things to look forward to,
未来
a future.
不再孤单地生活
A life not on my own.
而现在 我发现自己一无所有
And now, I find I've got nothing.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表