剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
我要销毁你的电脑
I might need to destroy your computer.
你不准销毁我的电脑
You're not destroying my computer.
- 你发给别人过没 - 没
- Did you send them to anyone else? - No.
发过没
Did you?
没
No.
布丁
Pudding?
住手 别碰我东西 蠢猪
Stop it! Don't you dare touch my things, you pig!
你...
Agh, you...
婊♥子♥
bitch!
你自作自受
You've had that coming!
冷静... 住手
Calm down... Stop it.
放手 冷静... 放手
Get off! Calm down... Get off!
你放手
You get off!
放开我
Get off me!
放开我
Get off me...!
放开我
Get off me!
放开我 放开
Get off me! Get off!
我叫人了 我叫人了 约翰
I'll scream. I'll scream, John!
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me!
你不该那么做
You shouldn't have done it!
你不该那么做 你不该那么做
You shouldn't have done it, you shouldn't have done it!
他们不知道她不能喝酒
They didn't know that she shouldn't drink.
她现在在干吗
What's she doing now?
我不知道 至少她在家里
I've no idea, but at least she's in.
除非她在爬雨水管逃走
Unless she's shinning down the drainpipe.
我出去抽根烟...
I'm going outside for a fag...
如果盖世太保批准的话
if that's all right with the Gestapo?
德国纳粹秘密警♥察♥
她要去哪里
Where's she going to go?
- 已经过十一点了 - 所有地方都关门了
- It's gone 11 o'clock - she'll not get served anywhere.
她在干什么
What's she doing?
她就点了烟
She's just lighting up.
她会去骑马师酒吧 那里全天候营业
She'll go down the Jockey's. They stay open all hours.
我以为他们倒闭了
I thought they closed that down.
她只是在抽烟
She's just smoking.
妈
Mum.
- 克莱尔 - 见鬼
- Clare? - Fucking hell!
- 克莱尔 - 你能让我单独待会吗
- Clare! - Can you not leave me alone?
- 你去哪里 - 我哪里也不去
- Where you going? - I'm not going anywhere.
- 我跟你一起去 - 好的
- I'm coming with you. - OK.
我知道你要去哪里
I know where you're going.
- 随你 - 别这样做
- Whatever. - Don't do this.
我需要一点空间 我需要
I need some space, I need
你别再来纠缠我 凯瑟琳
for you to stop pestering me, Catherine.
- 那尼尔呢 - 他怎么了
- What about Neil? - What about him?
看看他对你做的事
You see, this is what it does to you
让你变得自私 短见 令人讨厌
it makes you selfish and small-minded and unpleasant,
- 那不是你 - 你不喜欢他
- and that isn't you. - You don't like him.
我从没说过这话
I never said that.
- 你逮捕过他 - 嘘...
- You PNC'd him! - Shh...!
人们不用把话挑明
People don't need to say things,
你也能猜到他们在想什么
you can still tell what they're thinking.
就一天 就一天 你能别来管我吗
Just one day, just for one day, will you stop going on at me?!
不 克莱尔 今天我必须管你
No, Clare, this is the day I need to go on at you!
求你了 别这样做 我这样说因为我爱你
Please. Please, don't do this. I'm saying it because I love you.
我求你了 求你了 让我做什么都行
I'm begging you. I'll beg. I'll beg. I'll do anything.
我没事 明天我会重头开始
I'll be fine. Tomorrow, I'll start again.
不 明天你还会想喝酒
No, tomorrow, you'll need another drink.
如果你现在喝了 之后会喝更多...
If you drink now, you'll need more later...
你能滚开吗
Will you shift?
我受够你
I'm sick of you!
那些假仁假义的扯淡话
With all your holier-than-thou police bollocks shit!
如果你去骑马师 会一发不可收拾
If you go down to the Jockey's, one thing will lead to another.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about
那里什么都卖♥♥
there's nothing you can't buy down there.
你无权管我 凯瑟琳
You're not in charge of me, Catherine!
滚出我的世界 滚开
Just get out of my life! Go away.
滚开
Go away!
好的 那就这样了
Right, well, that's it, then.
当你醉醺醺地回来时 房♥门会锁住
The door will be locked when you stagger back,
不管你敲门多响 都别想进来
and you can bang as loud as you like. You'll not get back in.
- 好的 - 我会把你的所有行李
- OK. - I'll leave all your belongings
和杂物丢在门口的街道上
and your bits and pieces on the street outside the front door.
- 随你便 - 还有记住
- Whatever. - Oh, and remember
外面有个家伙
there's a fella out there
正在谋杀以及残害 在夜晚
murdering and mutilating vulnerable women
独自乱逛的柔弱女性
wandering about at night on their own.
该死
Shit.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表