剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
- 偷羊 - 是啊 - 偷羊
- Sheep rustling? - Yeah. - Sheep rustling?
- 是的 - 像这样吗 "驾"
- Yeah. - As in, "Yeehah!"?
不 这跟牛仔没关系
No, there were no cowboys involved.
没 也是 要不就是偷牛了
No, good point, that would have been cattle rustling.
不 这是偷羊 北哈利法克斯市的通病
No, this is sheep rustling, North Halifax style,
只有三个嗑了药的家伙
so there's just the one
偷了一只羊
sheep and three lads off their heads on acid.
操
Shit!
你看看
Look at that!
我设法赶走了那些狗
I managed to shoo them off, the dogs.
你要来杯茶吗
Would you like a cup of tea?
茶 太好了 谢谢
Yeah, tea, perfect. Thank you.
- 你真砸了 - 那些狗咬伤了它
- You didn't? - They'd mauled it, the dogs had,
我没办法
I had to.
它肯定活不成了
There was no way it was going to survive
它明显处于痛苦之中
and it was obviously in distress.
你在整个卡尔德达尔市都找不到一个兽医吗
Can you really not find me a vet in the whole of Calderdale?
- 所以你砸了 - 那是我原本的打算
- So you did it? - Well, that was the plan.
你要加牛奶或糖...
Do you take milk and su...?
不用 要 算了谢谢
Er, no. Yeah, no, thank you.
还是加糖吧 两块糖
And yeah, go on, sugar, two sugars.
一块糖
One sugar.
谢谢
Thank you.
它发出那种哀鸣 就像...
Oh, and it made this noise, it was like...
天晓得 反正我得再砸一次
God knows, so then I had to do it again,
因为它还没死 然后...
cos it was still alive, and then...
之后就没动静了
seemed all right after that.
没动静 因为死了吗
All right, as in dead?
我不敢相信你居然在笑
I'm so thrilled you're finding this funny.
- 你怎么能忍♥住不笑 - 农夫可不会笑
- I don't know how you do it. - Farmer weren't laughing.
照你说 他们从来不笑 不是吗
They never do, do they, according to you.
这不是第一次了
It's not the first time.
一些年轻人在房♥子附近
Lads come up off the estate,
鬼鬼祟祟地张望 然后偷走一只羊
off their heads on God knows what, and then they take one.
是吗 你觉得
Really? And what is it you
他们会怎么处理那只羊
think they do with 'em when they've got 'em?
卖♥♥了 吃了 天晓得
Sell 'em, eat 'em. God knows how.
那些是母羊 不是羊羔
They're gimmers, they're not hoggs.
是用来产仔的 不能吃
They're for breeding, not eating.
肉硬得像烂靴子
Meat'll be tough as an old boot.
他们又不知道 不是吗 他们都是蠢货
They wouldn't know that, though, would they? They're stupid.
接下来发生的事
It's what happened next
才叫滑稽 我觉得滑稽
that was really comical. Well, I say comical.
我回警局约一个半小时后
I'd been back at the nick maybe an hour, hour and a half.
接到另一通报♥警♥
And there's another call.
- 凯瑟琳 - 乔伊斯
- Catherine? - Joyce?
我们好像进入阴阳魔界了
I think we may have entered The Twilight Zone.
1959年美国著名电视剧
这场景真是恐怖惊悚 长官
This is like some crazy weird shit, Ma'am.
没有皮外伤
There's no external injuries.
它们是被毒死的
Happened they've been poisoned.
我不是故意要说得很滑稽 其实事件的起因
So, OK, so I didn't mean comical exactly, I meant more ironic,
颇具讽刺意味
the way it turned out.
尼基 巴克斯特
Nicky Baxter,
博尔顿布劳的兽医
the vet from Bolton Brow,
他比他预期
he's managed to get up there
提早赶到了现场
sooner that he'd anticipated
于是给羊打了一剂毒针
so he's given the sheep a fatal injection.
我以为那可怜的小羊已经死了 但谁知道
I thought I'd finished the poor little sod off, but God knows,
我没砸死它
I mustn't have.
所以 羊的静脉里
So, the sheep's got
静静流淌着戊巴比妥
pentobarbital seeping silently through its veins,
安乐死毒药
你猜怎么着 那群狗
and guess what? The dogs.
不知是起初咬伤它的那一群
Whether they're the same ones who mauled it in the first place
还是新的一群 又回来对它一通乱咬
or a whole new pack, they decide to have another go at it.
此时这只羊体内的毒素
And there's enough chemicals in the sheep by this point
足够毒死半个哈德斯菲尔德市的人
in the pantomime to knock out half of Huddersfield,
更别说毒死欧文登的
never mind a handful of feral mongrels
- 一群野狗了 - 我的天啊
- off in Ovenden. - Oh, my God.
总之 后来有人向我透露了
Anyway, I've had a tip-off by then about a couple of these lads
起初偷羊那群家伙的行踪
who've nicked the sheep in the first place.
- 你还有没有人性 - 你说我吗
- Have you got no humanity, yeah? Eh? - You talking to me?
我们只想周日能吃上晚餐
We just wanted a bit of Sunday dinner.
- 今天是周三 - 为了他母亲
- It's Wednesday. - For his mam.
她周一开始化疗 你个婊♥子♥
She's starting chemo on Monday, you bitch.
听着 蠢货
Just listen, shit-for-brains.
因为你 我不得不亲手杀死那只羊
It was me that had to put that sheep out of its misery,
- 所以别跟我提什么人性 - 放开我
- cos of you, so don't talk to me about no humanity! - Get off me!
我本可以在给予警告和调解纠纷后
I could have let them off with a stern word
就放他们走 帮助卡梅伦先生
and a community resolution, thus helping Mr Cameron
和梅女士降低犯罪率
and Mrs May massage their crime figures.
但是他们丝毫不知悔改
But they scored very poorly in the attitude test,
就在此时... 我嗅到这股...
and that... was when I smelt this...
我本来想说闻
Well, I was going to say smell,
但那气味难以用言语形容
but the word don't begin to do it justice.
里面是什么都有可能
It could've been anything.
鱼 家禽 诸如此类
Fish, poultry, you name it,
但无论是什么 都是令人作呕的
but whatever it was, it was well off.
# 那座大楼高悬头顶 #
There's a tower block overhead
# 皆为利来却勉强度日 #
All you got your benefits and you're barely scraping by
幸福谷 第二季第一集
# 在这患难之城 #
In this troubled town
# 麻烦接踵而至 #
Troubles are found
# 身陷囹圄 #
Stuck in speed bump city
# 唯一所盼 #
Where the only thing that's pretty
# 便是逃离 #
Is the thought of getting out...
别玩游戏机了 本 你的早餐快好了
Don't play on that PlayStation, Ben, your tea's nearly ready.
轮到我了 这不是游戏
It's my turn, it's not a game.
- 他哭了吗 - 滚开
- Oh, is he crying? - Piss off.
约翰 告诉他别再玩了 还有别讲脏话
John, can you tell him not to turn it on again? And don't swear.
- 这个打不开 - 乖乖听你妈说的话
- This won't open. - You heard what your mother said.
早餐前五分钟
You're not raiding your cupboard,
不准翻食品柜
you, five minutes before your tea.
如果他按规矩
If he'd come off
准时结束 我都玩好一轮了
when he was supposed to, I would have had a turn by now.
不光我这么说
And it's not just what your mother says,
你♥爸♥也这么说
your dad says it as well.
- 这狗屎生活 - 没听到我说别讲脏话吗
- It's shit living here. - What have I just said about swearing?
- 扣他零花钱 - 你很多嘴
- Dock his pocket money. - You're just annoying,you
这里没你事
You don't even exist.
我在你家门口 出来见我 不然我就来敲门了
我不明白 为什么你们不能轮流玩
I don't know why you can't take turns.
我们之前有严格的规定
We used to have a proper system and,
而当你们遵守时 颇有成效
when people stuck to it, it worked.
- 我们现在也有 - 从未起效过 妈妈
- We still have. - It never worked, Mum.
我不想吃早餐
I don't even want any tea.
你在这里干吗
What are you doing here?
我五天里给你打了十六次电♥话♥
I've phoned you 16 times in the last five days.
我发了短♥信♥ 我留了...
I've left messages, I've left...
你不能来这里
You can't come here.
我以为你死了 我以为你发生了意外
I thought you'd died! I thought you'd been in an accident.
我不喜欢这样做 约翰
You know, I don't like doing this, John,
我不喜欢来这里 威胁要敲你家门
I don't like coming here, threatening to knock on your door,
但如果你不回
but if you don't return
电♥话♥或短♥信♥ 你想怎么样
calls or answer messages, what do you expect?
人们会开始胡思乱想 他们又不傻
People will read things into things, people aren't stupid.
我工作很忙 我们人手不足
Look, work's mad. We're understaffed.
我在做十五人的工作
I'm doing 15 people's jobs,
我都不知道现在是第几周
I don't even know what week it is,
但你不能来这里
but you can't be here.
我们已经三周没有像样地见过面了
I've not seen you for three weeks, not properly.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表