剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
是你的专家意见
is your expertise.
我的神啊
Holy mother of Gandhi.
几世纪以来没有人见过这些标记
Nobody has seen these markings for centuries!
我专门建立了理论研究他们
I mean, I've theorized about them.
- 你知道这些是什么意思吗 - 当然
- You know what they mean? - Yes.
但是 呃 不 不全懂
But, uh... no, not at all.
该死 但是
Shit. But...
这个是混合的
it's a mix.
这说的什么意思
What does it mean?
我明白这边的意思
I get what these mean.
我也明白那边的意思
And I get what that means.
而且我明白这里
And I get this one.
这些孩子中有一个做事很独特
One of these kids is doing his own thing.
它独树一帜 像乌龟♥头♥一样
And it's sticking out, you know, kinda like a turtle head.
这到底是什么意思
What does it mean?
如果有一把枪指在我头上
Well if I had a gun to my head,
我想这是一张地图
I'd say it's a map.
我们知道这个
We know that,
重点是地图指引的目的地是哪
but where does it lead?
答案
The answer
在一本手稿里
is in a manuscript.
一本古抄本
A codex.
萨维尼的古抄本
The Savini Codex.
这是现存的最后一份由征战时期
It was the last surviving document written by a Spanish friar
西班牙修道士撰写的文件
during the time of La Conquista.
据传说
According to the story,
在写完最后的文字后
after he wrote his final words,
这个修道士大叫
the friar cried out,
只有在黑暗时期我们才会在阴影中见到魔鬼
Only in dark times can we see the demons in the shadows.
然后他切掉了自己的头
And then he cut off his own head.
那倒是挺震惊的
That's impressive.
天呐
Jesus.
神经病
Psycho bastard.
让我找到点东西
Give me something.
那么 这个古抄本在哪
So, where is this codex?
某个安全的地方
Someplace safe.
我来告诉你些
Let me tell you something
关于你加入的这个家族的事 教授
about this family you've joined, Professor.
我们有规矩
We have rules.
你贡献 你升职
You earn, you move up.
你的事我都知道
I know all about you.
那么你应该知道
Then you know that those
那些为了家族的荣誉用自己的天赋
who prove their value, who use their gifts
证明自己价值的人 会得到奖赏
for the benefit of the family, they get rewarded.
- 是的 - 那么快去
- Yeah. - Then go,
给我拿到这本古抄本
get me this codex.
明白
Got it.
教授
Professor.
太阳正当空呢
The sun is in the sky.
重要的安全建议
Important safety tip.
也没那么糟糕
This isn't so bad.
那些白♥痴♥ 你们只是需要一把伞
Those idiots. All you need's an umbrella.
好了 开哪部呢 开哪部呢
Ok. What to drive, what to drive.
我的战车蓄势待发
Ah, my chariot awaits.
该死
Oh, shit!
万一她不让我回来怎么办
What if she doesn't let me back there?
她会的 好吗
She will, okay?
你得放松点
You've got to relax.
成功几率很大 凯特
It's a good score, Kate.
你练习过了
You did the work.
我知道这件事我对你很苛刻 所以
And I know I didn't exactly make this easy on you, so...
谢谢你
thank you for
忍♥受我的坏脾气
putting up with my shit.
来自 拉法 收♥货♥的人行动了
好吧
Okay.
你准备好了吗 搭档
You ready, partner?
打扰一下
我要去参加一场成人礼
想给头发弄个造型
你的西语很好
Your Spanish is good.
我想或许可以编起来
I was thinking maybe braids?
行 坐下
Okay, sit.
不过 呃 我能先
Well, uh, first, could I
- 用下洗手间吗 - 不行 小姐 洗手间坏了
- use the restroom? - No, mija, it's broken.
没关系 我只是
Oh, that's ok, I just need to
要洗洗手 因为我吃了吉拿果
wash my hands 'cause I ate churros.
很黏
Sticky.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Gracias.
帕克
Parker?
对一个绅士盗贼来说这名字再合适不过了
No better name for a gentleman thief.
阿♥拉♥巴马州 塔斯卡卢萨市
Tuscaloosa, Alabama?
怎么 你随便在地图上找的
What, did you throw darts at a map?
塞斯 杰科从没在阿♥拉♥巴马州抢过银行
Seth Gecko never robbed any banks in Alabama.
大家都知道了 好吗
That anybody knows of. Ok?
听着
Listen.
我 呃
I, um...
我不喜欢我们这样搁置事情 你明白吗
I didn't like how we left things, you know?
那就不要搁置
Then don't leave.
技巧全在反推上
It's all in the reflexes.
开始了
Here we go.
我的天
Oh, my God.
好吧
Oh, okay.
呃
Uh...
真的吗
Really?
来自 拉法 现在行动
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
他们很接近了
好了
Okay.
靠稳了
There we go.
这就对了
There.
好了 睡个好觉
Okay, sleep tight.
没错
Yeah.
没错 这将是
Oh yeah, that's gotta be
你做过最蠢的事 塞斯
the dumbest thing you've ever done, Seth.
真是大材小用
Total waste.
谢谢
Thank you.
小姐
小姐
里面发生什么事了
都洗干净了
那么 你觉得我们应该编一条
So, do you think we should do maybe one...
你现在做美国小妞的生意吗 妈妈
你应该多收她一点钱
想骗美国小妞
她会骗回你的
你知道吗
必要的话
我会上了她
她长得不错 对吧
- 你们知道我听得懂吧 - 看见了吧
- You know I can hear you. - See?
我们知道
We know.
没时间编辫子了 小鬼
No time for braids, kiddo.
我们得赶巴士 来吧 走了
We got a bus to catch. Come on, let's go.
抱歉
Sorry.
别这样 可不是个好主意
Don't do that. Not a good idea.
我告诉你们
Let me tell you something, ok?
我知道你们会说英语
And I know that you habla ingles,
所以别给我露出那种小眼神了 行吗
so don't even give me that little look, all right?
我不是你们的敌人 也不是你们的朋友
I am not your enemy. And I am not your friend.
我只是来这里拿走属于我的东西
I am simply here for what is mine.
现在我明白东西是你们的
Now I understand that it was yours,
但是鉴于你们自己选择的生活中不成文的规定
but due to the unwritten rules of this life you chose,
东西现在归我了
it now belongs to me.
因此我要拿走它
So I'm going to take it.
你和这里的小家伙们
And there's not a thing
对此无能为力
that you or Menudo here are gonna do about it.
这就是我
This is who I am.
这就是我的本行
This is what I do.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表