剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
巴尔萨泽·安布罗斯 带我们去拿战利品
Balthazar Ambrose, take us to the loot.
阿曼西奥·马尔瓦多 他该死
Amancio Malvado, he deseves to die.
他们来了
They're here.
搞到卡车就出来
in and out with the truck.
我不知道他怎么找到我的
I don't know how he found me.
债券 我可以你
The bonds, I can give them to you.
- 你疯了吗 - 我不相信他 我相信你
- Are you out of your mind? - I don't trust him, I trust you.
- 时机太好了 - 你将见到一个新王的崛起了
- Perfect timing. - You're about to see the rise of a new Lord.
故事开始自古老的传说
And now begins the ancient word.
太阳永沉于大地
The sun sleeps below the sky,
世界一片混乱
and the world turns upside down.
夜幕之下 盛宴开场
In the night, we make our feast.
几百年来我为他们起舞
For centuries, I danced for them,
这些鲜血的搜集者
the blood-gatherer, the bringer of souls.
我为他们带去那迷失的人们
I've brougt them lost ones,
惶惑的人们 绝望的人们
the troubled ones, the desperate ones..
现在 我自♥由♥了
Now, I am free,
而世界再次天翻地覆
and the world turns upside down again.
他们渴求着复仇 再没任何事物可以阻止他们
They are thirsty for revenge, and nothing will stop them.
无边无际 无休无止
No boundaries, no borders.
他们将会向我衔仇而来
They will come for me,
但我也不会放过他们
but I am coming for them.
他们血祭的王国将会陷落
Their empire of blood will fall,
我将永不停息
and will not rest
直到将一切付之一炬
until it all burns.
纳西索
Narciso.
我跟你说过要保住自己的脑袋的
马尔瓦多收到信息了 我们得动手了 教授
Malvado got the message. We gotta move, professor.
我总不能老站在这吧
I can't stand out here forever.
快了 仪式是有规矩的 伙计
Almost there. Rituals have rules, compañero.
你想要结果
You want results,
就不能坏了规矩 兄弟
you don't go messin' with the rules, homey.
- 他们那是干嘛呢 - 说了你也不懂
- What are they doing out there? - You wouldn't understand.
呜
Whoo.
真是棘手 你确定这个无线网能上
Pain in the ass. You sure this Wi-Fi's gonna reach?
放心 这玩意比在我家里信♥号♥♥还强
Chill. This thing's got better range than my house.
好吧 大部分人都不懂
Well, all right. Most people don't know,
但是我的曾曾祖父
but my great-great-grandpappy
把自己的文献都捐给了大学
endowed all of his papers to the university.
能帮我找到方向 你懂我说的
Kinda helped me get my position, if you know what I mean.
找到了
Bingo.
都是那最后的四张债券搞的鬼
Those last four bonds did the trick.
十分感谢 凯蒂宝贝儿
Thank you very much, Katey-Cakes.
- 你少这么叫我 - 不好意思
- Don't ever call me that. - Excuse me.
你俩准备好了来场蛇妖狂欢了么
You kids ready for a little Culebra-oke?
这个不是黑曜石的 不过也能完成仪式
It's not obsidian, but it'll do the trick.
不
No!
"当无辜的人让无辜的人流血"
"When innocent blood sheds innocent blood,"
天空将会分♥裂♥ 白昼变为黑夜
the heavens will part, and the day will turn to night,
"天选者就会得到上天赋予的景象"
"And the chosen will be given the gift of sight."
你是无辜者 而我是天选者
You are the innocent, I am the chosen.
规矩就是这样
These are the rules.
- 不 我不能 - 你说过要帮我的
- No, I... I can't. - You said you wanted to help me.
动手就是了
Just do it.
我们给白昼带来死亡
痛饮无辜者的鲜血
对不起
I'm sorry.
看看天上
Look to the sky.
天呐
Oh, man.
凯特 你看到了么
Kate, are you seeing this?
看准目标
Stay on target,
看准目标
stay on target...
找到了
Bam!
这不只关乎一个灵魂 凯特
This isn't just about one soul, Kate.
关系到了一千个在暗夜中哀嚎的灵魂
It's about a thousand souls, screaming out in the night.
你确定这是最好的一条路
You sure this is the best way in?
是的
Yes.
- 那我们还等什么呢 - 等天黑 你个白♥痴♥
- Then what are we waiting for? - Sundown, you idiot.
估计会吓到你的
This may come as a shock to you,
不过我还没见过能吓住我的东西
but I have yet to reach my full potential.
我很惊讶
I'm stunned.
理查德 如果这是什么"传说中的兄弟"那种屁话
Richard, if this is some legend-of-the-brothers bullshit,
- 把歌♥舞的部分分给我 - 不用
- please spare me the song and dance. - Nah, man.
- 我再说自己的瓦奥布 - 你的什么
- I'm talking about my wayob. - Your wa-what?
我的瓦奥布 附加技能 每个蛇妖都有的
My wayob. My extra power. Every culebra's got one.
就是 桑塔妮可有翅膀
You know, Santanico's got the wings,
卡洛斯可以像蟒蛇一样绞碎你
Carlos can apparently crush you like a boa constrictor.
你想知道自己的超能力是什么
You want to know what your superpower is?
就是别把咱们事情搞砸了
Not fuckin' this up for us.
哦 这是咱们的事 我以为
Oh, there's an us? I thought
咱们是为了艾迪叔叔做这事呢
that we were just doin' this for Uncle Eddie.
我们当然是 但是你有所求 我也有
We are. But you want what you want, and I want what I want.
最能达到目的的方法
The best way to get that is to
就是盯紧了目标别分心
keep our eyes on the prize and not get distracted.
你知道密♥码♥不
You got the code or what?
对不起 格雷利先生 非常对不起
I'm sorry, Mr. Greely. I'm really sorry.
光对不起是不能达到要求的 巴尔萨泽
Sorry's not gonna cut the mustard, Balthazar.
我的买♥♥卖♥♥已经是这个月第二次被打劫了
It's the second time in a month my operation's been compromised,
还是被同一队小丑打劫了
and by the same clown squad, no less.
你叫谁小丑呢 桑德斯上校
Well, who you callin' a clown, Colonel Sanders?
桑德斯上校 肯德基创始人
我们可是想搞垮水手刀杰德的人
The people who think they're going to take down Jacknife Jed's.
马尔瓦多的收集人 你可以欠他的贡品呢
Malvado's the collector, and you owe him your tribute.
你去送货的时候 我们装作你的人
When you deliver, we come in as your crew,
他就预见不到我们要来了
he's not gonna see us coming.
我还真得承认你们俩
Well, I do have to say you two are
比这两个不受欢迎的美♥国♥佬♥要面善一点
easier on the eyes than these two paperback rejects.
paperback 与代指墨西哥人的"Wetback"相对 墨西哥人对亚利桑那
以及加州美国人的称呼
- 所以你认得我们了 - 当然了
- So you know who we are. - Oh, yeah.
我也认得 这位美女
I know this... tall drink of water, too.
你怎么就不能
Why couldn't you have
好好待着 乖乖听话呢
just stayed where you were, like a good girl?
哦 这么多年过去了
Oh. You still have his taste
你的嘴里还有他身上的味道 对不对
in your mouth after all these years, don't you?
我打赌那个味道永远不会消失 即使在你梦里
I bet it never goes away, even in your dreams.
我的梦就是要成为他的噩梦
My dreams are about to become his nightmares.
是嘛 报酬就是你的初夜么
Yeah? Payback's like your first lay.
这个你还是自己想想揪好了
It plays better in your head.
- 要杀掉一个王么 - 我能杀了他
- Gonna kill a Lord, are you? - And I can kill him.
- 但是需要你的帮助 - 我帮你忙能得到什么
- But I need your help. - And for my help, I get what?
把我活剥了做马鞍 还是算了吧
Flayed alive and turned into a saddle? I don't think so.
- 别激动 - 我们看了你的账簿
- Hello. - We checked your books.
去年你交了38%的利润给他
You paid 38 percent of your profits to him last year.
马尔瓦多和美国政♥府♥层层盘剥
Between Malvado and Uncle Sam,
你就被扒的什么都不剩了
you're getting skinned to the bone.
你这是在向我挥舞革命旗帜啊 小子
You waving the people's flag at me, boy?
你知道 情况不一样了 格雷利先生
You see, things are changing, Mr. Greely.
你要么加入革命 要么被时代遗弃
You can join the revolution, or you can rot in the past.
革命是夸张了
Revolutions are overrated.
但是 我愿意把自己当做
Then, again, I like to think
富有同情心的保守派
of myself as a compassionate conservative.
我需要一个新的副手
I'm gonna need a new number two.
什么 格雷利 听我说 我
What? Mr. Greely, look. I...
- 我们也需要一些东西 - 比如什么
- Yeah, we're gonna need a couple things, too. -Like what?
运肉的车 能冷冻的那种
Meat wagon. Chilled.
好了 地图上说入口在发动机修理间
Okay. Map says the diesel repair is the way in,
所以我们得冲那里开始 行吧
so we're gonna start there, all right?
嘿 先别把那些
Hey, don't stack those
都堆在一起 霍帕隆
all together just yet, Hopalong. All right?
得确保有地方放她的箱子
We gotta make sure we got room for her box.
好的 我们会注意的 小白脸
Well, we'll mark it, pretty boy.
- 我叫柯尔特 - 明白了 小杂鱼
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表