剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
我是在韦科的杂技团认识他的
Met him on the rodeo circuit in Waco.
我们就要在市场的表演上占据主流了
We were gonna swipe the main till at the stock show.
就在表演前的一个夜晚
Night before the show,
他喝的烂醉 把我暴打一顿
he got good and drunk, he beat the shit out of me.
应该是神经抽动
Jitters, I guess.
第二天 我们就想逃跑不干了
And the next day, we pulled the job.
到了该逃跑的时候 我让他拿着包
And when it came time to run, I left him holdin' the bag
和一个有六块腹肌的男孩在一起
in a tunnel with a six-pack of good ol' boys.
- 你就是跟他做的交易 - 是啊
- So that's who you did the deal with. - Yeah.
- 但是那个娘们怎么知道的 - 别问了
- But how that bitch knew about it... - Forget it.
她就像瘟疫一样
She's like the plague.
只要她在 就只会捣乱
The longer she's around, the more damage she does,
所以我们才不干这一票了
which is why we're skipping this job.
你疯了么 别逗了 就因为她
What are you, crazy? Come on, it's... because of her!
相信我 好么 她对事情很不利
Trust me, all right? She's bad for business.
- 所以我不想干了 - 完全是胡扯
- I don't want it. - That's bullshit.
- 行了吧 还有更多原因 - 别说了
- Okay, there's more to it. - Just stop.
我们都不干了 好吧
Nobody's doing this job, okay?
就连艾迪叔叔也不干了
Not even Uncle Eddie.
很多人认为塞尚
many consider Cezanne
是后印象主义和立体主义的桥梁
to be the bridge between Post-Impressionism and Cubism.
实际上马蒂斯和毕加索
In fact, both Matisse and
都称其为"众派之父"
Picasso called him "The father of us all."
他是一位卓越的开创者
He was a remarkable innovator...
一段轶事 塞尚其实被
Little-known fact: Cezanne was rejected
巴黎艺术沙龙拒之门外长达十♥八♥年♥
by the Paris Salon for 18 years.
但是他从不放弃 直到1922年
But he never gave up, until 1882,
他终于展出了画于1866年的
when they finally exhibited his 1866
"路易·塞尚的肖像"
"Portrait of Louis-Auguste Cezanne,"
这位艺术之父 认识到这是他
the father of the artist, reading Lenement,
第一次也是最后一次成功展出
his first and last successful submission.
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思 什么叫行不通
What the fuck you mean, it won't play?
我跟你说 这行不通的
I'm telling you, it won't play.
是根本就行不通 还是你不想和你兄弟合作
It won't play, or you won't play with your brother?
诶
Ah!
还以为你们会处理好的
Thought you guys were supposed to eat about it.
你能别嚷嚷吗 拜托你了
Can you not yell, please?
我得做些什么才能让你们再次平静下来
What, do I gotta sit you two punks down again
- 谈谈家庭观念 - 艾迪
- and talk about family values? - Eddie,
我不要和他一起行动
I cannot work with him.
而且 我死也不要和他神经质的女朋友一起行动
And I will not work with that psycho girlfriend of his.
- 天哪 她竟敢对索尼娅动手 - 那又怎样
- For Chrissake, she attacked Sonja. - So what?
两个傻女人动手了而已
A couple broads, they get handsy with each other
然后你就因为这个要取消我们整个计划
and you wanna call the whole goddamn thing off
那么多钱 正等着我们去取呢
with all that money just sittin' there waitin' for us.
听我说 事情并不如你所想这样简单
Listen to me. It's not.
你想去抢劫的这些人
These people that you're tryin' to rob,
他们可不只是从南方来的一些无赖劫匪 好吗
they're not just some banditos from down South. Okay?
他们都是杀人不眨眼的亡命徒
They're degenerate killers.
是吗 那是因为他们从未遇见过艾迪 ·克鲁克山
Yeah, well, they ain't never met Eddie Cruickshank.
拜托
Come on...
你上次顺利完成任务都是什么时候的事了
When's the last time you pulled down a job?
那跟现在的情况有什么关系
What the hell has that got to do with anything?
现在世道变了
Things are different now.
- 怎么变了 - 就是变了
- Different how? - They're just different.
你到底要跟我说什么
Is there something you're tryin' to tell me?
我在竭尽全力来帮你
I'm trying to help you.
帮我
Help me?
你置身事外的时间太长了
You been on the sidelines too long.
是时候退休不干了
It's time to hang up your wingtips.
我懂
I know...
天哪
Jesus Christ.
家人
Family.
谁需要家人
Who needs it?
我会亲自去组织一班人马
I'll go get myself a real crew.
招募那些真正有胆量的人
Somebody with balls.
竟敢说让我退休
Hang up my wingtips...
听到什么了么
Anything?
我觉得他们已经离开了
I think they're gone.
走
Let's go.
凯特
Kate!
饥渴
Thirsty...
如果不喝点什么 我是无法痊愈的
I can't heal if I don't drink.
- 你在看什么 - 和平卫士
- What are you looking at? - The Peacekeeper.
- 你得阻止马尔瓦多 - 怎么阻止
- You need to stop Malvado. - How?
- 那对兄弟 - 杰科兄弟
- Los hermanos... - The Geckos?
他们能帮到你
They can help you.
这是预言所说
It's prophecy.
好了 好了 喝得够多了
Okay, okay, that's enough.
你听到那个声音了吗
Did you hear that?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
冈萨雷斯 警官 你在里面吗
Ranger Gonzalez? You in there?
是时候了
Well, it's about goddamn time.
为了找到你 我已历经千辛万苦
I've been through hell and high water looking for you.
宝贝 帮我个忙
Do me a favor, hon.
你放下手里的武器 走到这边来
You put that thing down, step on over here.
- 队长 你在这儿干什么 - 闭嘴
- What are you doing here, Captain? - Shut your trap.
把你的枪♥支♥放在一边 我这可不是什么友好的交际拜访
Slide your firearm. This ain't a social call.
好 好 听你的 放轻松
Okay, okay. Take it easy.
现在 告诉我 那些该死的债券在哪儿
Now, where the hell are those bonds?
抱歉 先生 什么债券
I'm sorry, sir, what bonds?
噢 孩子 可别跟我装无辜
Oh, don't get fresh with me, boy.
你知道吗 我们已经找到了托尼·门多萨的车
You see, we found Tony Mendoza's car,
而他的GPS的确被完全捣毁了
and his GPS was all jacked up.
不过 技术人员还是发现
But hell if the techs still didn't still find
在他失踪当晚 他的车停在你家门前
that he was parked at your house the night he went missing.
所以 我感到好奇
So I got curious.
就做了些调查
Turns out you borrowed four million dollars
结果发现 你从FBI证物处借了四百万美金的不记名债券
in bearer bonds from FBI Evidence.
顺便提一句 这可是联邦重罪啊
A federal offense, by the by.
所以 那些债券到底在他妈哪里
So where the hell are those bonds?
等等
Okay,
难道 你认为我杀死了Tony
wait, you think I killed Tony?
然后你独自一人来搜寻我的下落
And yet you come out here, all alone?
你说的完全正确 我就是这样做的
You're damn straight I did.
是我批准你复职的 警官
I endorsed your reinstatement, Ranger.
也就意味着 我现在得来收拾你造成的残局
That means you shit the bed and I gotta clean the sheets now.
先生 事实上
Thing is, sir,
队长并不管理复职一事
captains don't endorse reinstatements.
- 他们不负责这事吗 - 不负责
- They don't? - Nope.
我不知道你到底是谁
I don't know who the hell you are,
但你绝对不可能是查恩·霍尔布鲁克
but you sure as shit ain't Chane Holbrook.
好吧 被你识破了
Well, you got me there.
是不是有种似曾相识的感觉啊 蠢货
Deja vu, Rinche?
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 霍尔布鲁克是个正直善良的好人
You son of a bitch. Holbrook was a good man.
噢 你确定吗
Ooh, are you sure about that?
毕竟他可是相信你是杀害托尼的真凶呢
Because he was going to finger you for Tony's murder.
- 来吧 - 嘿 嘿
- Come on, come on... - Hey, hey!
- 凯特 换做是我 我是不会那样做的 - 斯考特
- I wouldn't do that, Kate. - Scott...
啊
Agh!
该死 你竟然向我射击了
Holy shit, you shot me!
我们走 快走啊
Let's go! Come on!
开门 蠢货
Open up, Rinchesito!
太晚了 卡洛斯 你老板已经把钥匙拿走了
It's too late, Carlos. Your boss already took the key.
没有地图 你做的都是无用功 把债券交过来
It is useless without the map. Hand over the bonds,
因为 没拿到债券 我是不会离开的
because I am not leaving without them.
好吧 那我估计你是不会走的了
Well, then I guess you're not leaving.
噢 费德里科
Oh, Federico.
你又不是巴菲 那个吸血鬼猎人
You're not Buffy La Caza Vampiros!
你是Tlacamelli Teplani
You're the Tlacamelli Teplani.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表