剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
听我说
Listen to me!
嘿 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
你刚丢了你的货和你女朋友
You lost your cargo and your girlfriend.
所以你现在可以想想将会发生什么
So what do you think's gonna happen now?
我会杀掉这房♥间里所有人
I'm gonna kill everyone in this room.
然后带上我女朋友就跑
And then go and get my girl.
好吧
Okay.
- 你相信这个傻♥逼♥吗 - 理查德
- You believe this fuckin' guy? - Richard,
别救我了 记住我们的计划
don't try to save me. Remember the plan.
跟着那堆货
Follow the flesh.
找到马尔瓦多的藏身之地
Find Malvado's hideout.
告诉我在哪里
Tell me where.
你到底在干嘛 喂
What the hell you doin'? Hey.
喂 神经病 起来了
Hey, skippy. Wake up.
你把卡车派到哪儿去了 它去哪儿了
Where'd you send that truck? Where's it going?
它去它该去的地方
Well, it's goin' where it always goes.
你何必要知道呢 你就要死了
What do you care? You're dead.
- 那儿怎么走 - 怎么走 你看这样如何
- How do I get there? - How do you get there. How 'bout this?
等我们挖掉这个膝盖骨 再挖掉这个膝盖骨
How 'bout after we take out that kneecap and this kneecap,
你可以试试看一路瘸着上公路
you can try to gimp up I-40...
不客气
You're welcome.
挺可爱
Lovely.
- 你怎么回事 - 我怎么回事
- What's your problem? - My problem?
- 我刚刚救了你一命 - 他就要告诉我一切了
- I just saved your ass. - He was about to tell me everything!
你现在到底要去哪儿
Where the hell are you goin' now?
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
是吗 好吧 艾迪大叔需要
Yeah? Well, Uncle Eddie did.
他差点因为你被杀了
He almost got killed because of you.
这跟艾迪和你都没什么关系
This has got nothing to do with Eddie or you.
现在说这个你不觉着太晚了吗
Well, it's a little late for that, wouldn't you say?
我听到你在问关于一辆卡车的下落
I heard you asking about a truck.
你想跟踪它
You tryin' to follow it?
- 你疯了吗 - 什么卡车
- Are you insane? - What truck.
就是辆卡车 装满了人的卡车
It's a truck. Full of people.
是吗 什么样的人
Yeah? What kind of people?
小女孩
Little girl people?
上帝啊 理查德
Jesus Christ, Richard.
听着 她们不会被吃掉的
Look, none of them are gonna get eaten,
只要你让我离开这儿
if you just let me get outta here.
这是给墨西哥帮提供的
The shipment's for the The Browns,
是不是 你利用她们作为诱饵来找到老板的老巢
isn't it? You're using them as bait to find the boss's hideout.
拜托你闪开 让我把车打着
Just move. Let me hot-wire this thing.
- 操 - 我来开车
- Fuck! - I'm driving.
不行 没门
Oh, no. No way.
卡车要跑掉了
Truck's getting away.
不要
No!
这可不是对待家人的方式
That's no way to treat family.
站起来
Get up.
停 停下
Stop! Stop it!
住手 请住手
Stop! Stop. Please?
待在这儿
Stay.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你让他来的 不是吗
You called him, didn't you?
我想他能帮得上忙
I thought he could help.
我不会让他伤害你的
I'm not gonna let him hurt you.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
这是什么
What is that?
兰杰 冈萨雷斯 你不能就这么走进我家
Ranger Gonzalez, you cannot just come in here and...
我不仅仅是走进你家 我一直在监视这里
I didn't just come in here. I've been watching the house.
我看到你掩埋了那个女孩
I saw you bury that girl.
你还帮了他
And you helped him.
如果你还算聪明 就让我做我该做的
If you were smart, you'll let me do my job.
什么该做的 你现在变成老墨版范海辛了
What job? You the cholo Van Helsing now?
范海辛 历史最早的吸血鬼猎人之一
也是最著名的吸血鬼猎人 是吸血鬼伯爵德库拉的宿敌
凯特说你跟他去过那个酒吧的地下
Kate said you were down there. The Twister?
那些毒蛇们一定策划了什么事情
Those vipers are up to something.
你要告诉我一切
And you're gonna tell me what it's all about.
没错 等我撕开了你的脑壳我就告诉你
Sure. Right after I rip your skull open.
嘘
Shhh.
别动
Don't move...
一动你就死了
or you're dead.
死了 他会比死了还糟
Dead?! He's gonna be worse than dead.
你告诉那个混♥蛋♥ 我要把
You tell that punk I'm gonna
他那副太空指挥中心似的眼镜从他脸上揪下来
rip those mission control glasses off his head
然后塞到他屁♥股♥里
and I'm gonna shove 'em up his ass!
然后一路往上
And I'm gonna reach up a little further
我会把他那个混♥蛋♥脑子
and I'm gonna pull that big-ass brain of his
从他的屁♥股♥里拽出来 听清楚没有
right back down through his asshole. You got that?
好的 知道了
Yeah, okay. Got it.
他说什么
What did he say?
表达了对你的关爱
He sends his love.
我都不知道你为什么打电♥话♥给他
I don't even know why you called him.
他认识一个警长
He knows a sheriff up a
变♥态♥得跟毕加索的画似的
ways that's crooked as a Picasso painting.
他会帮我们找到那辆卡车
He's gonna help us locate the truck.
我们不需要帮助
We don't need any help.
不好意思 请问
I'm sorry, is there some
现在你那个脑袋瓜子里面有什么蛇妖雷达之类的吗
kinda snake radar in that melon of yours now?
就我看来 我们完全是在瞎摸索
As far as I can tell, we're flying blind here.
好吧 听着 布兰卡德说那个地方在I-45公路边
Hey, look, Blanchard said it's up the I-45.
如果当时不是你开始
I would have had the answer
像黑色科幻电影似的狂轰滥炸的话
if you hadn't started blastin' away in there
我现在已经知道地址了
like it was the goddamn Tech Noir.
我不想冒任何险 好吗
I wasn't gonna take any chances, okay?
我也不想在卡车问题上冒险
And I'm not gonna take any chances with this truck, either.
哟 你打算解救那些小女孩
Aw, you're gonna save the little girls?
你现在成了正义卫士了
You the defender of justice now?
这是不是你脖子上纹了这些新的小火苗
Is that why you got the extra little flames
纹身的原因 你知道吗
tattooed on your neck? You know,
也许你应该像铁拳里那样
maybe you should get a chest dragon
- 胸口纹个龙 - 听着 我不是正义卫士 好吗
- like Iron Fist. - Look, I am not a defender of justice, okay?
但我是你称王称霸的混♥蛋♥穷拽相的死敌
But I am the archenemy of dumb-assery, of which you are king.
这个纹身是我女友纹的
The ink I got from my girl.
顺便说一句 她也差点因为你被杀了
Who also almost died because of you, by the way.
你又找了个新马子
You got yourself a new squeeze?
又是你前妻的复刻版 因为你马子全都那个样啊
She another version of your ex-wife? 'Cause they all are.
不 其实她很像你女友
No, actually she's a lot like your girl.
都会在你身上戳出洞来
Pokes holes in your skin.
唯一区别就是 她可不会把人吸干
Only difference is, she doesn't suck you dry.
哟 怎么了 你和那位
Oh, what? It's not all
蛇蝎女王之间不是永远甜甜蜜蜜啊
butterflies and gumdrops with the snake queen?
她很复杂
She's complicated.
不 代数学是复杂的话 她则是
No. Algebra is complicated. She's fuckin'...
三角微积分那个级别的 理查德 你这是在开战
A.P. Trig. Richard, you're gonna start a war.
她让你做的是自杀式任务
She's taking you on a suicide mission.
但我很遗憾 我确信你不在乎
But I'm sorry, I'm sure that doesn't matter to you.
你挺高兴做你的理查德 随便什么
You're happy being Richard... What was it,
理查德 桑斯 从圣心学校的桑斯小姐那来的
Richard Sanz? Ms. Sanz from Sacred Heart?
你就不能想点别的吗
You couldn't think of anything else?
她是我们最好的老师
She was the best teacher we ever had.
- 喂 - 开车时别发短♥信♥
- Hey. - No texting and driving.
警长要见我们 离着很近了
Sheriff's gonna meet us. It's close.
我可以轻松解决
I can make this real easy.
我可以咬他 然后我自己发一个追缉通报
I can bite him and put out an A.P.B. Myself.
听着 你就咬着
Look, the only thing you're
你自己的舌头就好 好吗
biting is your own goddamn tongue, okay?
- 但 - 闭嘴
- But... - Shut up.
我来谈
Let me do the talking.
我看起来像波查理罗吗
I look like Poncharello to you?
警长 我们很着急 所以
Sheriff, we're in a bit of a rush, so...
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表