剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
血中之王
Blood of kings.
有能量的东西
Powerful stuff
你建立了石油公♥司♥ 来掩盖它
You created the oil company to hide it.
像井一样 一口血井 确保它不会打开
Like a well,, a blood well. Make sure that never opens.
拿上那个去地窖
Take that and go to the cellar.
我都不记得是什么感觉了
I forgot how it feels.
储藏室的香格里拉
A Shangri-La for stash houses.
不用分成 钱可以都给你们
There is no split. You can have it all.
对我们而言这可不是为了钱
This isn't about the money for us.
你和谁有交易
Who did you made the deal with?
给杰科剥皮可不止一种办法
There is more than one way to skin a Gecko.
故事开始自古老的传说
And now begins the ancient word.
太阳永沉于大地
The sun sleeps below the sky,
世界一片混乱
and the world turns upside down.
夜幕之下 盛宴开场
In the night, we make our feast.
几百年来我为他们起舞
For centuries, I danced for them,
这些鲜血的搜集者 这些灵魂的收割者
the blood-gatherer, the bringer of souls.
我为他们带去那迷失的人们
I've brought them the lost ones,
惶惑的人们 绝望的人们
the troubled ones, the desperate ones.
现在 我自♥由♥了
Now, I am free,
而世界再次天翻地覆
and the world turns upside down again.
他们渴求着复仇 再没任何事物可以阻止他们
They are thirsty for revenge, and nothing will stop them.
无边无际 无休无止
No boundaries, no borders.
他们将会向我衔仇而来
They will come for me,
但我也不会放过他们
but I am coming for them.
他们血祭的王国将会陷落
Their empire of blood will fall,
我将永不停息直到将一切付之一炬
and will not rest until it all burns.
- 你好么 猛♥男♥ - 醉生梦死
- How you doin', hot stuff? - Livin' the dream.
- 你好么 - 非常完美 我叫艾莉丝
- How about yourself? - Peachy keen. I'm Alice.
- 你要点什么 - 不知道 要不来个
- What can I get ya? - Oh, I don't know. Let's say a...
一大碗玉米脆片外加一瓶纯占边威士忌吧
... big bowl of nachos and a Jim Beam neat?
没问题 夜黑风高鸡尾酒
You betcha, dark and stormy.
艾莉丝
Oh, and Alice,
告诉马尔瓦多先生塞斯 杰科想见他
tell Mr. Malvado that Seth Gecko's here to see him.
他在那 马尔瓦多先生
He's right over there, Mr. Malvado.
谢谢 姑娘 我要老样子
Thank you, preciosa. I'll have my usual.
站起来
On your feet.
哦 放轻松 伙计
Oh! Whoa, whoa. Easy there, compadre.
要我把鞋子也脱了么
Should I take my shoes off, too?
完全没问题
Clean as a whistle.
坐下
Sit.
我以为杰科兄弟都是一起行动呢
I thought Geckos traveled in pairs.
好吧 我想你是消息不灵通
Oh, right. I guess you didn't hear.
团圆之旅被取消了 呃 意见分歧嘛
Reunion tour got cancelled. Uh... creative differences.
你跑到这里来干什么
You got huevos de piedra coming up in here.
我能说自己有多爱这个地方么
Can I just say how much I dig this place?
你这里梅尔·哈加德的氛围
You know, the whole Merle Haggard vibe
梅尔·哈加德 二十世纪六十年代美国最著名的乡村音乐人
形象和Malvado类似
和你自己这个塔尔萨·杜姆的口音还真是配
goes real nice with the Thulsa Doom accents you got goin' on.
Thulsa Doom 美漫人物 巫师 骷髅头形象
谢谢 这里已经是几千年的驿站了
Thank you. It's been a way station for a thousand years.
是我们到墨西哥的时候一个沙龙
A saloon when we were part of Mexico.
虽然和乳浪酒吧不一样
Not like the Twister, though, huh?
就是 这里卡车司机比亡命之徒多
No, more, uh, truckers than desperadoes in here.
人们都比较爱挣干净钱
People tryin' to make an honest buck,
疲惫的旅人来寻找
weary travelers just lookin'
一些安慰 没准还有冰镇啤酒
for a bucket of wings, maybe an ice-cold beer.
你看到宣传册了 还真是不容易 你什么意思
You read the brochure. I'm glad somebody did. What's your point?
我的意思是 首领 我怀疑
My point, jefe, is that I doubt this place
这里在午夜就会变成捕食的修罗场 对么
turns into a feedin' frenzy at midnight, am I right?
这是个做生意的地方
This is a place of business.
每一个辛迪加从芝加哥到塔皮科的生意
Every syndicate from Chicago to Tampico's gotta be skimmin'
都会被你和你的兄弟们揩走一部分油
a little cream off the top for you and your boys.
您的古典鸡尾酒 马尔瓦多
Your Old Fashioned, Mr. Malvado.
你还要点什么吗 帅哥
Anything else for you, handsome?
不 我不要了 艾丽丝
Nah, I think I'm good, Alice.
那么理查德在哪里
So where is Richard?
我他妈怎么会知道
How the hell should I know?
因为兄弟连心
Because hermanos know.
我刚去看过我的兄弟回来
I just came back from seeing my own brother
我们从天地初始就是兄弟
for the first time in eons.
那个可怜的蠢货还以为能瞒得过我
Pobre pendejo thought he could hide from me.
他依旧是那个肮脏的杂种
Was still the same filthy son of a bitch he always was,
但我忘了兄弟之间的强烈羁绊
but I'd forgotten how strong that bond could be.
就像我们两个流着同样的血一样
Like we shared something crudo in the blood.
貌似我来这里不是要聊理查德的
Except I didn't come here to talk about Richard.
那你来做什么呢 杰科先生
Why did you come, Mr. Gecko?
我是来做买♥♥卖♥♥的
I came to make a deal.
你知道 我们有一个词来形容你的行为
You know, we have a word for what you're doing.
叫做"使小性"
We call it berrinche.
只有婴儿想要吃奶的时候才会这样
That's what little babies do when they want their mother's milk.
你有一件事要做
You had one job.
平安吃完晚饭 不要惹恼他
Make it through a dinner and don't piss him off.
他在胡说八道
He was saying stupid things.
所以你就去堵他的女朋友了
So you go and corner his girlfriend?
- 她在隐瞒着什么 - 哦 天呐
- She's hiding something. - Oh, God.
她都不算个什么
She doesn't fuckin' matter!
艾迪叔叔才是让我们能够
Uncle Eddie has intel that
刺探马尔瓦多消息的情报来源
we can use to penetrate Malvado's operation.
你觉得你那么做能给咱俩争取多少时间呢
Do you have any idea how much time that can save us?
当然不能
Of course not.
你根本就什么都不懂
You have absolutely no clue
因为你对杀掉这个你不认同的人
because you're such a freak about murdering this guy
是那么执着
that you don't think.
你就这么四处放火闯祸
You just runnin' around lightin' things on fire
就像个放火成瘾的孩子刚拿到第一盒火柴似的
like a little pyro kid who just found her first box of matches.
别再说我"使小性"或者别的什么了
And don't you ever tell me that I'm on a "Borracho" Or whatever.
多亏了你 在我们马上就要成功的时候
Thanks to you, instead of being this close to hitting our mark,
把工作量又重新加了一倍
we now have double the work.
我们需要他们的计划
We need those plans!
- 那就去拿来 - 什么
- So take them. - What?
你不是贼么 去偷来就是
You're a thief. Steal them.
- 我不会那么干的 - 为什么
- I'm not gonna do that. - Why?
因为艾迪就像家人一样
Because Eddie's like family.
艾迪是家人
Eddie is family.
你刚说你永远不再需要的家人
The family you said you didn't need anymore?
你不能代替别人的角色
You don't take another man's gig.
这是规矩
There's a code.
哦 还有规矩呐
Oh, there's a code.
没错 是有规矩的
Right, there's a code.
有规矩
There's a code.
这规矩就是你哥字句都要遵守的 对么
The one your brother follows to the letter, correct?
这规矩就是让你一直躲在他的阴影之下的
The one he's used his entire life to keep you under his thumb.
我觉得你是时候该立自己的规矩了
I think it's time for you to make your own code, Richard.
我对天发誓 你要是不来的话
I swear to God, if you hadn't of stepped in,
我肯定就扇她的脸
I was going to smack her in the face.
塞斯 她是信口胡言
Seth, she's talking shit.
不过 她也很特别 不是么
And yet, she was pretty specific, wasn't she?
她说你跟别人有什么交易
Said you made a deal with someone?
这娘们根本就是疯了
She's off her goddamn nut.
没错 我太了解她那疯劲了
Yeah, nobody knows that better than I do. Trust me.
但我也知道她很擅长识人
But I also know that she knows stuff about people.
这方面她很有天赋
She's got a real gift for that.
所以 我要问问你
So, I'm gonna ask you.
就问一次
Once.
她说了什么
What was she talking about?
记得我上次跟你说的
Remember that little ditty I
关于我们在墨西哥谋生的烂事儿么
told you about looking for something new in Mexico?
- 记得 不过我好像没相信 - 我正在跑路呢
- Yeah, I remember not buying it. - I was running.
他叫做克雷顿
His name's Clayton.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表