剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
you're gonna end up all alone on a island, like me.
- 我只需要你帮我引荐 - 我不觉着有理由帮你
- I just want an intro. - I don't see why I should help ya.
因为你知道总当千年老二的滋味
'Cause you know what it is to be always number two.
跳舞
什么
跳舞
你是跳舞 还是想让我打断你的腿
集中注意力
我不想一个一个地教你们
感受音乐
就像这样
全身心地拥抱它
为她们舞蹈
这是为她们而跳 不是为了你
就这样
移♥动♥你的胯骨 缓缓地
缓缓地
对
SÃxad.
他一定会爱上你的
他会爱上你的
你好 有事吗
Hey. Everything okay?
宝宝快把眼珠子都哭掉了 我刚把她哄睡着
I just got the baby to sleep, but she was crying her eyes out.
Binky在你车上吗
Is Binky in your truck?
是的 我接到她了 我会把她带回家的
Yeah, I got her. I'll bring her home.
回来前 你顺便买♥♥点尿布吧 家里都用完了
Not before you pick up some diapers. We're all out.
没问题 一会见
Awesome. See you in a bit.
有人来过我家啊
Somebody's been sleeping in my bed.
傻瓜
Dumb ass.
Tony
Tony.
你来这有事吗
What are you doing here?
你好啊 Gonzalez夫人
Well, howdy there, Mrs. Gonzalez.
抱歉打扰你 他 他在家吗
Sorry to bug you. Is, uh, is he home?
我来取个证据
I was needing to pick up a piece of evidence.
真不巧不太方便呢 这事能等等吗
Can this wait? It's really not a good time.
看看这
Hey, now.
你们玩警♥察♥和罪犯游戏 竟然没叫我吗
You two playing Ranger/convict and you didn't call me?
本来是要给他一个惊喜的
It was supposed to be a surprise.
但是现在应该是我被惊到了
I guess the surprise is on me.
谁会不喜欢惊喜呢
Well, who doesn't like surprises?
是关于什么来着 Tony
What's this about again Tony?
是他从Alamo State博物馆带回来的一个古时候的手工艺品
It's an ancient artifact he got from a museum up at Alamo State.
是一张非常非常旧的纸 非常非常旧
It's an old piece of paper, it's very old.
折的像手风琴一样的
It folds like an accordion.
我完全不知道这样的东西
Don't know anything about that.
听着 现在真的不太方便
Look, this really isn't a good time.
就让我四处翻一下 我就不烦你了
Let me poke around a minute. I'll be out of your hair.
这也是从Alamo State带回来的
There's your Alamo State right there.
- Perv教授 - Perv教授
- Professor Perv. - Professor Perv?
是的 Freddie说有些姑娘投诉他
Yeah, Freddie said some girls filed complaints against him.
他干坏事好多年 也没遭什么报应
Been doing it for years, nothing comes of it.
学校最终裁定他性侵犯
College drops the ball on a sex assault.
震惊了 是吧
Shocking, right?
你知道有时那些女学生是自找的
Well, you know sometimes them little coeds are asking for it,
整天穿个热裤 还露着乳什么的
with their little short shorts and their upright titties.
Antonio 有必要这么说吗
Antonio, is that really necessary?
不好意思
I'm sorry, um...
Margaret
Margaret.
他 他有把东西放在其它什么地方吗
Does... does he keep his stuff anywhere else?
Tony 他随时都可能回来 你可以自己问他
He'll be home any minute Tony. You can ask him all about it.
这样吧 我看我还是出去等他吧
You know what? No. I'm going to wait outside.
我到外面去等好了 这样会更充满惊喜
I'll wait outside. And it'll be another nice surprise.
- 等等 坐吧 我来煮点咖啡 - 不用了 没关系的
- Wait. Sit. I'll make some coffee. - No, it's okay.
不 不是的 我确实招待不周
No, it's not. I'm being a terrible host.
请坐吧
Please, sit.
Tony 我真的挺担心他的
I'm really worried about him, Tony.
他睡不好觉 烦躁不安
He's not sleeping and he's always on edge.
你看看这里 他把这些该死的百叶窗安的到处都是
Look at this place. He put these freakin' shutters up everywhere.
非要我太阳下山以后也要把他们放下来
Makes me roll 'em down at sundown.
而且还有这些武器
And he has these weapons.
被藏在屋里的各种角落
They're hidden all over the house,
而他以为我对此一无所知
and he thinks I don't know about them.
有点吓到我了
It scares me.
武器吗
Weapons, huh?
开始我以为这只是他的小爱好
First I thought it was a hobby,
而后我在衣柜里发现了一个帆布包的木棍子
then I found a duffle bag of wooden sticks in a clothes closet.
削的尖尖的 像刀一样
Sharp, like knives.
- 而他现在还在车♥库♥里做更多 - 挺心灵手巧的啊
- He's making more in the garage. - Crafty.
他常常一身冷汗的醒过来
He wakes up in a cold sweat
然后在他的笔记本上记下一些奇怪的东西
and starts jotting strange stuff in his notebook.
而这些事情都开始于他从墨西哥回来以后
It all started when he came back from Mexico.
他在那一定发生了什么
Something happened to him down there.
听起来你丈夫专注的事情与
Sounds like your husband's radio is
我们其它人很不一样了
tuned to a different frequency than the rest of ours.
你这里有什么吃的东西吗
You got anything to eat around here?
我饿死了
I'm kind of famished.
朋友 我有个问题要问你
I have one question for you, amigo.
你弟弟去哪了
Where is your brother?
你没看到他吗
You didn't see him?
- 看到谁 快 起来 - 那个人
- See who? Come on, get up. - That guy.
起来
Get up.
快
Come on.
- 哦 该死 - 别这样
- Oh, fuck. - Stop it.
为什么你一点都没帮我拿
Why can't you get me any?
我他妈的脑子都快炸了
My fucking head is going to explode.
- 冷静下来 - 就给我一点点
- Ease down. - Just give me a little.
听我说 就给我一点点 好吗
Just listen to me. Give me some, okay?
- 冷静点 - 别这样
- Ease down. - Stop it.
我还有活要做
I'm on the clock here.
不 不 你没有 没有活 什么都没有 Seth
No. No, you're not. You're not on anything, Seth.
好吗
Okay?
- 就这么看着我 很快就好了 - 好的
- Just keep coming. It's a short walk. - Yeah.
我会在另一头等着你的
I'll be here waiting on the other side of it.
我还有活要干
I'm on the clock.
没有
No.
枪
The gun.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
对不起 对不起
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
我没事
I'm all right.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉 非常抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
陪着我
Stay with me.
你给我带了什么来
What do you have for me here?
哦 不错
Oh, yeah.
如果周五前你能带来 我全要了
I'll all take 'em, if you can get 'em here by Friday.
周五以后就派不上用场了 Jimmy
I can't use 'em after Friday, Jimmy.
我 我不
I'm... I'm not...
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
不
No.
不 一定要在周五前拿来 兄弟
No it's got to be here by Friday, man.
等一下
Hang on.
你要来点点心或其他什么吗
Can I get you a snack or something?
看起来你挺需要的
You look like you could use it man.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
坐吧
Have a seat.
老兄 回头再打给我
Call me back, man.
我就开门见山了 Blanchard先生
I'll get right to it, Mr. Blanchard.
我叫Richard Sanz 我不是卖♥♥肉的
My name is Richard Sanz. I'm not a flesh trader.
基本上 我负责促成生意 运输货品
Mostly I boost merch and transport cargo.
最近我得到了一个货车
Recently acquired a truck,
碰巧 里面装满了宝贝
so happens it was filled with precious goods.
- 外来的姑娘 - 哦
- Immigrant girls. - Uh-oh.
我喜欢调查研究
I'm a fan of research. I
我调查了一下这行的生意 并且我也喜欢回报
looked into the trade and I like the returns.
我想了想 以我在国境之南的人脉
I got to thinking, with my connections south of the border,
我也许可以把这做成定期的生意
I might be able to make this happen on the regular.
所以我去找了Eddie
So I reached out to Eddie.
他跟我介绍了你
He mentioned your name.
问题是 你有兴趣跟新的供货商合作么
Question is, are you interested in a new supplier?
漂亮 你是怎么跟她们说她们是来跳艳舞的
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表