剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
And once I pull this off,
我就可以拥有锦衣玉食
I can sit around in my soft pants
坐观山水
and watch my stories,
回想我们全力以赴而完成的
think about that perfect caper that we...
完美之作
... that we pulled off.
塞斯
So Seth,
你要么与我站一条线
you either stand behind me,
要么给我滚远点
or you get the hell out of my way.
理查德
And Richard,
你要么告诉我到底是什么原因让你哥哥火冒三丈
you either tell me right now what's got your brother so riled up,
要么就现在做个了断
or I end this goddamn thing right now!
告诉他
Tell him.
告诉他 要么我就让他看看
Tell him, or I'll show him.
看什么
Show him what?
她是 是
She's a... a...
她的意思是
What she means...
其实她不是
... is that she's not a...
说再见吧 女王 该回家了
Say goodbye, Reina! You're goin' home!
哈
Ah!
什么 这就是你打算告诉我的事吗
What the... ? So that's what you were tryin' to tell me.
不完全是
That's not all.
简直就是B级电影
Oh, this is some serious B-movie shit.
哈
Ah!
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
收拾了这个老杂种
Gotta take care of this son of a bitch old school!
- 去死吧 混♥蛋♥ - 艾迪
- Come on, you bastard! - Eddie!
哈
Ahh!
- 哇 - 坚持住 艾迪 我们会
- Whoa! - Hang on, Eddie, we're gonna...
- 我们会治好你的 - 嗨
- We're gonna get you help. - Hey,
艾迪 别乱动 看着我
Eddie, don't move. Just look at me, man.
或许我该听你的 塞斯
Maybe I should've listened to you, Seth,
按你的方式来做
and done it the way you said.
别这么说
Come on, don't talk like that.
- 我们会治好你的 - 塞斯 塞斯 我能救他
- We're gonna get you help. - Seth. Seth, I can save him.
- 不 - 他说得对 这个世界
- No. - He was right. This world...
已和以前不一样了
... ain't the same no more.
我都不知道以前是什么样了
I don't even know what that was.
嗨嗨
Hey... hey.
我还以为你们俩混球丢给我的麻烦事我都能处理好
I thought I could handle anything you two punks throw at me.
可是我
But I ca...
我再也应付不了了
I can't dance on this dance floor no more.
你是对的 塞斯
You were right, Seth.
是时候收手了
Time for me to hang up my wingtips.
不
No.
你们俩个傻瓜
You two knuckleheads,
向我保证
you gotta promise me...
一定要照顾好彼此
You gotta take care of each other.
敬艾迪·克鲁克山
To Eddie Cruickshank.
艾迪叔叔
Uncle Eddie.
安息吧
Rest in peace.
- 理查德 说点什么 - 你想让我说什么
- Richard, say something. - What do you want me to say?
不知道 说点什么 什么都行
I don't know. Something, anything.
他从未得到他的香格里拉
He never got his Shangri-La.
虽说老家伙不会承认
Son of a bitch would never admit it,
可我们共同点比他知道的要多
but we had more in common than he knew.
从他收留我们的那一刻开始
You know, from the moment he took us in,
我唯一在意的就是要保证他不后悔当初的决定
all I ever cared about was making sure he didn't regret it.
可我搞砸了
Man, did I screw that up.
我该和他实话实说的
I should've been straight with him.
我本该和他统一战线的
I should've stood by him.
我们本该遵守他教给我们的准则
And we should've remembered the code that he taught us,
因为若是没有准则 我们
'cause without that code, we'd be...
早就没命了
long gone right now.
阿门
Amen.
所以说我们必须把这活给干了
Which is why we're gonna do this job.
为了艾迪叔叔
For Uncle Eddie.
我们要杀了做这事的混♥蛋♥
We're gonna kill the son of a bitch who did this.
再把他抢得一毛钱不剩
And then we're gonna rob him blind.
好 但事有先后
Yeah, well, first things first.
- 什么 - 我们要是真要做的话
- What? - We're gonna do this...
就不要有任何秘密
we get it all on the table.
全方面揭秘
Full disclosure.
要想成为我们一份子就得知道一切
You can't be a part of this crew unless you know everything.
开始吧 你们俩
Go ahead, you two.
告诉她你们到底是什么
Show her what you really are.
什么
What?!
老大
Boss...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
小酌一下 感受片刻未来之美
Getting a taste for what's coming.
我拿到债券了
Okay, I got the bonds,
不过她跟我们一起走
but she's coming with us.
来得正好
Perfect timing.
你将看到新王的崛起
You're about to see the rise of a new Lord.
来啊 小子 不用客气
Go ahead, kid, knock yourself out.
你应得的
You deserve it.
- 对不起 我 - 这不是你的错
- I'm sorry, I... - It's not your fault.
真不知道他是怎么找到我的 我以为我把他甩掉了的
I don't know how he found me. I thought I had lost him,
或许是因为马尔瓦多能感应到我的靠近
but maybe Malvado can sense me getting closer.
什么 他能感应到你
Wait, he can sense you?
他可是九王之一 理查德
He's a Lord, Richard.
是他创造了我
He made me.
那他就能进入你的大脑 就像你进入我的
So he can get inside your head, like you do to me?
更严重
Worse.
那么 他能感应到其他蛇妖么
Well, can he sense other culebras?
- 他能感应到我么 - 我不知道
- Can he sense me? - I don't know.
我想我知道马尔瓦多要做什么了
I thought I knew what Malvado could do,
但是我还不确定
but I guess I'm not so sure.
那么咱们就去弄明白吧
Well, I guess we're gonna have to find out.
当然了 我怎么没看出来呢
Of course. Why didn't I see it?
这么多年了 只有女神才能离间你们
After all these years, only la diosa could come between you.
我不会说西班牙语
I don't speak Spanish.
她可是你渴望的那种 最甜美的毒药
She's the sweetest kind of poison, the kind you crave.
她害死了我叔叔
She's the reason that my uncle is dead.
当然 但是你 我
True, and yet you, me,
卡洛斯 理查德 我们都被她愚弄了
Carlos, Richard, we're all fools for her.
不
No.
我也许是个自私
I may be a selfish,
背后下手的人♥渣♥
backstabbing piece of shit,
但是我对你们那个蛇公主可不感冒
but I don't dig on your snake princess.
不过 我可认识到了她的价值
I do, however, recognize her value.
我要一千万现金
I want ten million cash
还要你和你的蛇妖兄弟们下个保证
and a guarantee that you and your culebra cronies
永远不找我和我女朋友的麻烦
will never bother me or my girl ever again.
我怎么知道她在你手上
How do I know you even have her?
就知道你会问
Figured you'd ask.
快给我
Give it to me.
你弟弟肯定要气疯了
Your brother must be furious.
哦 我可不担心他
Oh, I wouldn't worry about him.
他是个疯子
He's just whipped.
我是不是见过你
Don't I know you somehow?
应该没有
I don't think so.
去门外等着
Go wait by the door.
那咱们说定了
So we have a deal?
你要是骗我 我就把你和你女友活剥了
You cross me, and I will skin you and your girlfriend alive
给我自己做条新内♥裤♥
and make myself a brand-new pair of calzones.
- 不管什么吧 - 一 二 三 四
- Whatever those are. - One, two, three, four!
- 他信了 - 是的
- He bought it. - Yes, he did.
更重要的是 他没看出来这是你
More importantly, he had no idea it was you.
好吧 但这有必要么 我可没疯
Yeah, but was all that really necessary? I am not whipped.
这是计划的一部分 理查德
It's all part of the play, Richard.
- 不是我的计划 - 不是
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表