剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
故事开始自古老的传说
And now begins the ancient word,
太阳永沉于大地
the sun sleeps below the sky,
世界一片混乱
and the world turns upside down.
夜幕之下 盛宴开场
In the night, we make our feast.
几百年来我为他们起舞 这些鲜血的搜集者
For centuries I danced for them, the blood-gatherer,
这些灵魂的收割者
the bringer of souls.
我为他们带去那迷失的人们
I brought them the lost ones,
惶惑的人们 绝望的人们
the troubled ones, the desperate ones.
现在 我自♥由♥了
Now I am free...
而世界再次天翻地覆
and the world turns upside down again.
他们渴求着复仇
They are thirsty for revenge,
再没任何事物可以阻止他们
and nothing will stop them.
无边无际 无休无止
No boundaries, no borders.
他们将会向我衔仇而来
They will come for me,
但我也不会放过他们
but I am coming for them.
他们血祭的王国将会陷落
Their empire of blood will fall,
我将永不停息
and I will not rest
直到将一切付之一炬
until it all burns.
天呐
Mi diosa.
你刚刚真是风华绝代
You were mesmerizing.
他一点也不了解你有多特别
He has no idea how special you are.
他绝不会如我这般 对你如痴如醉
He will never appreciate you like I do.
我觉得你过于重视她了
I think you appreciate her too much.
难道你没有地板要擦了吗
Don't you have a floor to mop?
我很好奇他还对你撒了什么谎
I wonder what other lies he's told you.
我知道你是多么的特别
I know how special you are.
问题是
The question is...
你自己清楚吗
do you?
面向我
Face me.
在舞台上 你有什么感受
How did you feel out there?
就像你所说的
Just like you said I would.
我觉得他们都拜倒在我的石榴裙下
They were eating from the palm of my hand.
你的嘴唇倾诉着真♥相♥
Your lips speak the truth...
而你的媚眼却与之相悖
but your eyes say otherwise.
在我们相遇前 你是什么
What were you before we met?
一个迷失的小女孩
A little girl lost.
如今 你已蜕变为女神
And now you're a goddess.
说
Say it.
我是女神
I am a goddess.
再说一遍
Say it again.
我是女神
I am a goddess.
再说一遍
Say it again!
我是女神
I am a goddess.
就是这样
That's it.
现在为了你的主人
Now act like it.
表现得像女神一样
For your Lord.
你挺沉默的
You're being quiet.
- 我在思考 - 思考什么
- I'm thinking. - Thinking about what?
这是个简单明了的计划
It's a simple plan.
再者 这是你提出的计划
This is your plan, by the way.
把帕洛玛和女孩们当做诱饵
Use Paloma and the girls as bait,
跟随他们
follow the flesh.
找到马尔瓦多的藏身之处 打他个措手不及
Find Malvado's hideout, pop him.
然后呢
And then?
然后
Then?
然后我们就万事俱备了
Then we're set.
那男人有个大规模战略行动 对吧
This guy's got a big operation, right?
我们要设法让它为我们所用
We're gonna put that to work for us.
停车
Pull over.
我懂 你想撕毁一切
Look, I get it. You want to tear everything down.
你被那个人害得很惨
You're all screwed up about the guy.
别以为我没有所察觉
Don't think that I'm not sensitive to that.
我看你一个人舞蹈 用阳光烧自己
I see you dancing all alone, burning yourself in the sunlight.
但你该放下了
But you gotta let that go.
我不会破坏他的行动的
I am not gonna destroy his operation.
他很富有 没错
He is loaded, and, yes,
这也就意味着我将会坐拥金山
therefore that means that I will be loaded.
但我不打算捞到钱就跑
But I'm not about a smash 'n' grab job.
这个杰科可不是一般的混账善后者
This Gecko is not some d-bag trigger man.
他是出色的谋略家
He is a brilliant tactician...
等等 别伤到车
Wait! The car!
别伤到车
The car!
我想置他于死地 我要让他的世界化为灰烬
I want him dead. I want his world turned to dust.
不许再进行奴隶交易 理查德
No more slavery, Richard.
你那该死的聪明脑袋懂了没有
Does your brilliant fucking mind understand that?
完全明白
Pretty sure I got it.
早上好 美人
Good morning, sunshine.
我们就快到那儿了
We're almost there.
那儿是哪里
Where's there?
休斯顿
Houston.
怎么
What?
总算摆脱了那副瘾君子的模样了
Got rid of the little junkie-chic look, huh?
- 挺好的 - 是啊
- It's nice. - Yeah.
休斯顿有什么吸引你的
What's in Houston?
那里有 也许是最后一个值得我信任的人
Probably the last person I can trust.
唯一一个能让你愿意为他打扮的人
The only person you'd get dressed up for.
那绝对不是我
It sure ain't me.
我并不是有意提起的
Not that I want to bring this up,
但我们不会是要去见你弟弟吧
but we're not going to see your brother, are you?
那就好
Good.
在你为我赚回那些钱的时候
Yeah, you don't need distractions
你不需要任何让你分心的事
while you're making that money back for me.
噢 这样啊
Oh. Really.
你为了见他真是煞费苦心啊
Must be a hell of an outfit looking for him.
- 你什么意思 - 他原来让你变得多疑了
- What do you mean? - They got you so paranoid back there.
你在旅馆都对我动粗了
You were kicking me around in a motel room.
我们那时的生活糟糕得像一首刺耳的乡村音乐
We kind of turned into a country song there for a second.
好了
Yeah, okay, um...
听着 关于那个
Look, about that...
- 我 我不知道 - 你得到谅解了
- I'm.. I don't know. - You get a pass.
好吧 只有一次得到了
Okay. One pass.
那时你在低潮期 我也经历过
You were in a dark place. I've been there before.
所以你到底在躲避什么
So what exactly were you running from down there, anyway?
并没有在躲避什么 只是
Wasn't trying to get away from anything. Just...
想尝试一些新鲜事
trying to find something new.
你想要新鲜
You want new?
那我现在就给你
I'm gonna get you new.
从今往后 这一切都是新的开始
From here on out, it's all new.
知道了吗
Okay?
就这么定了
All right.
州长 这是个面♥积♥很大的州
Well, Governor, it's a big state.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
其实我觉得那时候我可能会在墨西哥 但
Actually I think I might be in Mexico around that time. But...
我相信我们会处理好这些的
I'm sure we can work something out.
很期待见到你和珍妮特
Love to see you and Jeanette.
早午餐吗 呃
Brunch? Um...
要不晚餐吧 我 呃 我不太喜欢早午餐
Let's make it dinner. I... eh, I'm not a brunch guy.
再联♥系♥
Be in touch.
那条洲际公路才刚建好了 混♥蛋♥
Just built that interstate, cabrón.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我要这些
These.
性♥爱♥机器需要一张地图
Sex Machine needs the map.
他必须开始调查了
He needs to start the search.
拿上它们 去吧
Take them. Go.
你明白纵使得到宝藏
You do realize that once you have the treasure,
没有钥匙 你也打不开它 对吧
you can't open it without a key.
你还在费什么话
Are we still talking?
如果她先找到了呢
What if she finds it first?
她不在乎那个
She doesn't care about that.
我可听说她带走了一个你的送货人
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表