剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
我知道 但还是会疼的
I know, but it still hurts.
嘿 当心
Hey, careful.
你真的能原谅我么
Can you really forgive me?
我不是那个必须原谅你的人
I'm not the one that has to forgive you.
你要原谅自己
You have to forgive yourself.
兰杰 冈萨雷斯
Ranger Gonzalez?
兰杰 冈萨雷斯 对不起
Ranger Gonzalez. Sorry.
我想我知道咱们下一步该做什么了
I think I figured out what we have to do next.
- 你知道他们的计划了 - 还没有
- You know what they're planning? - Not yet.
不管是什么事 凯特 我必须想办法阻止
Whatever this is, Kate, I have to try and stop it.
否则 我就再也见不到家人了
Otherwise, I'll never see my family again.
你会帮我么
Will you help me?
我们两个都会 他已经想好了要告诉你了
We both will. He's ready to talk now.
- 妈的 - 斯考特
- Shit. - Scott!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
你干了什么
What did you do?
我相信了他
I believed him.
减速
Slow down!
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢 跟着他们就行了
What the hell are you doing? Just follow 'em.
你想按自己的意思干
You want this job for yourself?
就不应该带我一起来
You shouldn't have brought me along.
你♥他♥妈♥这是干什么呢
Son of a bitch! What the hell did you do?
做我必须要做的事
What I had to do.
你差点弄死我 混♥蛋♥
You almost killed me, asshole!
上卡车接着开
Get back in the truck and keep driving.
不 先把车厢里的人弄出来
No, not until he empties out the back.
- 塞斯 -什么
- Seth... - What?
你想知道他怎么会变这么坏 直接问他啊
You wanna know where he's going so bad, just ask him!
嘿
Hey.
你们的首领在哪里
Dónde está el jefe? Huh?
在哪里
Dónde está?
对不起 兄弟 我想你得
Sorry, bro. I guess you're gonna
想其他的办法找到老板的行踪了
have to find the boss's hideout some other way.
你个混♥蛋♥ 一直随身带着木锥
You dick. You been packin' a stake all this time.
对啊 不像你那样
Well, it's not like you
露出毒牙然后跳过来保护我 你个混♥蛋♥
fanged out and leapt to my defense, ya prick.
我们不知道这个卡车是要去哪里
We have no idea where this truck is going.
你把我结束这一切的唯一机会给毁了
You blew the only chance I had to end all this.
- 也许不是 - 那是
- Maybe not. - Is that...?
把嘴闭上 跟着我
Just shut the fuck up. Follow my lead.
- 我以为咱们交易完成了呢 警长 - 新的交易
- I thought we had a deal, Sheriff. - New deal.
我已经从对方那拿到分成了
I've had my share of lookin' the other way for these guys.
而且他们可不是财阀
And they ain't cartels, son.
虽然他们的确有钱 而且对这个事他们出手也漂亮
They are wealthy, though, and they gonna pay handsomely for this.
也就是说 我找到那份平价医疗了
Which means... I get my own Affordable Care Act.
我不用再吃墨西哥药了
No more Meximeds for me.
有了品牌处方和凯迪拉克医疗计划
Brand name prescriptions and Cadillac health plan.
- 嗯 - 但是你们两个
- Mm. - But as for you two,
一人头上得来个枪子儿
it's bullet-in-the-brain-dot-gov.
- 把你的搭档叫过来 - 他不是我搭档
- Get your partner out here. - He's not my partner.
他是我弟弟 你知道我们是谁么
He's my brother. Do you even know who we are?
在那个银行里抢了三百万债券
Robbed thirty million in bonds in that bank...
阿比林
Abilene.
哎呦 我真是有眼不识泰山啊
Well, I'll be a son of a bitch.
- 活生生的杰科兄弟 - 你要是识相 还会有奖励
- Real live Geckos. - You do this right, you'll get medals.
没准能去演个剃须广♥告♥什么的
Maybe do shaving ads and shit.
把他叫出来
Get him out here.
理查德
Richard!
我们开不走卡车了
We can't take the truck.
但是警长知道把它送哪去
But the Sheriff here knows exactly where to deliver it.
你能不能快点 我今晚可不打算回监狱去
You wanna hurry up? I'm not going back to prison tonight.
如果我们不说清楚的话
Not if I got something to say about it.
好吧好吧 放轻松
Okay, okay, relax.
真听话
That's a good boy.
好吧 理查德 告诉我你没问题
Okay, Richard. Tell me you can do this.
我没问题
I can do this.
快点 他要跑远了
Hurry up. He's gettin' away.
告诉我 你在共享我视觉的时候 感觉如何
Tell me, when you shared my vision, how did it feel?
在阳光下行走的感觉
To walk in the sun?
你记得那个女孩是谁了么
You remember who that girl was?
我觉得她的名字 叫太阳
I think her very name... meant sun.
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
基萨
Kisa.
我懂你的心情 卡洛斯
我知道你在迷宫里的感觉
I know how it was for you in the Labyrinth.
我也丢了些东西 在我的囚牢里
I lost something, too, in my prison.
丢了什么
What was that?
我自己
Myself.
他拿走了我的一切
He took everything from me.
你知道那意味着什么吗 卡利托斯
You know what that means, Carlitos?
意味着什么 我的女神
What does it mean, mi diosa?
意味着我已经失无可失了
It means I have nothing left to lose.
也许我们还可以再商量一下
Maybe we can make an arrangement.
我从来不商量
I don't make arrangements.
我只控制
I regulate.
他干的
He did it.
他还真有种
He's a made man.
兰杰 冈萨雷斯
Ranger Gonzalez.
那些你自己做的武器
Those weapons. The ones that you made.
你要叫我怎么用
You're gonna teach me how to use them.
你确定想这样么
Sure that's what you want?
他已经拿定了主意
He has made his choice.
那么下次我见到他的时候
And the next time that I see him,
也要拿定自己的主意
I'm gonna make mine.
他在这
There he is.
就这个啊
Ain't that somethin'.
我还以为这老兄在南方边境说了算呢
I thought the big man was operating south of the Border.
财富和古老传统 老兄
Rich and ancient tradition, brother.
边界对我们来说不算什么
Borders mean nothing to us.
理查德 我们开不走卡车了
Richard! We can't take the truck.
但是警长知道把它送哪去
But the Sheriff here knows exactly where to deliver it.
这个住处够不赖的
These are some kinda digs.
这个是我存放财宝的地方
It's where I like to keep my treasures.
能和您分享其中的一部分 我很荣幸
I'm honored to be sharing some of them with you.
我没有看到货物
I didn't see the cargo.
没问题吧
Is it all right?
和我预想的一样
It's just like I expected.
我的仇人会来找我
My enemies will be coming for me.
我要了解他们的一切
I want to know everything about them.
所以 嗯 你要把那两兄弟怎么样呢
So, uh... what are you gonna do to those boys?
我要决定 你知道他们说
I have to decide. You know what they say...
扒杰科兄弟的皮有不止一种方法
There's more than one way to skin a Gecko.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表