剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
we have to find our way in the night.
为了做那件事 我们需要伪装自己
To do that, we have to disguise ourselves.
我们的新面孔可能会和别人的意愿
Our new face might appear the same to others,
但有些东西改变了
but something has changed
因为必须改变 理查德
because it has to change, Richard.
我们要重新开始
We have to start over.
我们要让过去的我们消失
We have to let go of who we were,
继而成为真正的自己
to become who we are.
我想让你为我跳支舞
I want you to dance for me.
我要让他们看到你有多美
I want them to see how beautiful you are,
用任何方式
in every way.
让他们成为你的奴隶
Make them your slaves.
让他们看到你的内心世界
Let them see inside of you.
让他们感受你
Let them feel you.
他们不会知道你的真名
基萨
他们会称呼你为
桑坦妮可魅影
滚出去
勇士
战场被时间的风沙
所摧毁
沙地是您的力量
大地是您的力量
让我驾驭它们
过了好久了
It's been too long.
够久的了
Long enough.
发生什么事了
¿Qué pasó?
桑坦妮可
Santanico.
她走了
She's gone?
她被抓了 两兄弟
She was taken. Two brothers.
有人说这是预言
Some people say it's prophecy.
我说他们已经是历史了
I say they're already history.
是时候修正了
Time to regulate.
你看起来不错 我的朋友
You look good, my friend.
当然
Claro Que sí.
我永远打败不了他
I'll never make it out.
那好吧 祝你好运
Pues entonces, good luck.
冈萨雷斯
Gonzalez.
醒醒 我们到郊区游重要的事情要做
Wake your ass up. We've got big doings out here in the countryside.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
What the hell are you talkin' about?
他妈的过来砂石场行吗一会儿见
Just get your ass out to the quarry, okay? I'll see you soon.
你的幸运日 兰杰
It's your lucky day, Ranger.
- 早 - 兄弟 怎么了
- Morning. - What's going on, brother?
有你可能想看的的东西 你能确定这两具尸体的身份吗
Something you might want to see. Think you can I.D. these two?
嗯
Mmm.
啊 他妈的
Aw, shit, man!
- 你♥他♥妈♥的找什么呢 - 只是在彻底看清楚
- What the hell are you looking for? - Just being thorough.
是他们
It's them.
你确定
You sure?
我是说 他俩都烧焦了
I mean, they're pretty crispy.
毫无疑问
Without a doubt.
这是杀了厄尔·麦格劳 的两兄弟
These are the boys that killed Earl McGraw.
我们可以放一片指甲到棺材里
We can finally put a nail in that coffin.
我去
Shit, man.
赶紧插个叉子开动吧 都烤好了(完了)的
Stick a fork in 'em. They're done.
或者他们才刚刚开始
Or they're just getting started.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表