剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
One creates, one builds
一个别人可以从中获利的买♥♥卖♥♥
a business where others can find prosperity
轮到你的时候 从你自己活得的
and, in turn, kick a reasonable
收益中给你一份分成
portion of that prosperity upstairs to you.
放屁 艾迪叔叔常说什么来着
Bullshit. What does Uncle Eddie always say, huh?
你干活 你挣钱 不给别人打工
You do the job, you bank the money, and you work for nobody.
你别跑题嘛
And you do not deviate.
我知道
I knew it.
我特么知道 你还是生那件事的气
I fuckin' knew it, man. You're still pissed about that.
我没有跑题 我是即兴发挥
I didn't deviate, I improvised.
- 只是轻伤而已 - 一发子弹
- It's just a graze. - One bullet.
就用一发子弹而已
That's all it takes.
好吧
All right.
别再想着财色兼收了
No more Sorrowful Jones.
我们要从此保持低调
We're gonna lay it down. Right now.
新的目标 很简单
New goals. Real simple.
就是 富得流油
Here's to... getting rich and fat.
在美女的怀抱中醉生梦死
And dying in the arms of a beautiful woman.
这个刚来
This just in!
命运做出了选择
Destiny has made its choice.
兄弟中的一个已经崛起了 可惜不是你 帅哥
One brother has risen. And it's not you, handsome.
理查德达成了交易
Ricardo took the deal.
等等 什么交易
Wait. What deal?
一个他无法拒绝的条件
The offer he couldn't refuse.
他成了新的老板
He's the new boss.
润肤霜能让你的皮肤更加
The lotion will make your skin more...
柔软
pliable.
杀掉你一定非常有乐趣
I am gonna have so much fun killing you.
别忘了我的老二 亲爱的
Don't forget the undercarriage, sweetheart.
嘿 我也能来个按♥摩♥不
Hey, don't I get a rubdown, too?
怎么了 你不认得我了
What's the matter? You don't recognize me?
我永远忘不了你那半张脸
I never forget half a face.
你那个流鼻涕的老弟出♥卖♥♥♥我们了
Your sniveling little brother sold us out.
你想怪别人把你变成了
Look, you wanna blame
"里面朝外侠"么
someone for turning you into Inside-Out Man,
就怪你的老板吧
blame your boss.
他操控着全局
He's running the board.
小子 这次锦标赛唯一的象棋大♥师♥
Son, the only chess master in this tournament
在你们家庭树上就挂在你身边
is hanging right beside you on the family tree.
嘿 那是斯考特
Hey, there's Scott.
那我们怎么对付卡洛斯还有其他人呢
Now what do we do about Carlos and the others?
我后备箱里有点装备以防情况失控
I got some gear in the back, in case shit hits the fan.
但不会用上的 因为我们不会搞砸
But it won't, because we ain't gonna throw it.
- 那我们什么时候动手 - 等待时机
- Then when do we attack? - When the time is right.
时机是什么时候
And when will that be?
那是什么
What was that?
这是您点的一大杯冰块
Okay, that's one tall glass with ice,
两杯伏特加
two shots of vodka,
塔巴斯科辣椒酱 还有一根芹菜杆
Tabasco sauce, and one celery stalk.
一种极辣的辣椒酱
谢谢
You're an angel.
我想您少了一味关键原料 先生
I think you're missing a key ingredient there, mister.
很快就会有的
It'll come soon enough.
你不能加快泵速 一切都在按计划进行
You can't rush the pump. Everything is working as planned.
- 它工作得很顺畅 - 它太慢了
- It's smooth... - It's taking too long.
喂 喂 喂
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
你提高泵速 马达会烧掉的
You push that pump, you're gonna blow that motor.
你们现在可是在圣地上
This is sacred ground you're on!
给你爷爷我退后 皮衣混♥蛋♥
Boss said back off, leather dick.
你作死之前为什么不
Why don't you check yourself
先看看你自己呢 细软圆
before you wreck yourself, Short Round,
要不我在我新的蛇女里面给你挑一个
or I'll sic one of my new culebra girls on you.
那就对了
That's right.
你会非常惊讶
You'd be surprised at
你在这儿能发现什么
what you can find at a truck stop these days.
你有一堆女人陪你
You have your Greek chorus,
但我的比你的漂亮多了
but mine is so much more beautiful.
旁观者清
Eye of the beholder.
你自己玩儿去吧
Go play with your toys.
我来接着守卫我们的命运
I'll finish securing our destiny.
你知道吗 也许我是从这笔活里面捞了一票
You know, I may have gotten a nice new prick out of this deal,
但是看起来你们搞得更多
but it seems as though you have grown an epic set of balls.
你们真的以为你们能骗过马尔瓦多
You really think you can pull one over on Malvado?
嗯
Huh?
我已经骗过他了
I already have.
吹吧
Bullshit.
女孩儿们 回露营车上去 做♥爱♥的时间到了
Girls, motorhome. Sexy time.
我真心希望这个能成功
I sure hope this works out.
没什么可怀疑的 斯考特
No room for doubt, Scott.
再不会让步了
No more compromise.
从今之后不管发生什么
If anything happens from this day forward...
都是经过我允许的
...it's because I allow it.
他不在这儿 我们该躲起来
He's not here. We should hide.
这就是他把你变成蛇妖的地方 是吗
So this is where he turned you, isn't it?
不 我还没
No. Not yet.
那么你脚踝上的伤是怎么好得这么快的 嗯
Then how did those cuts on your ankle heal up so quickly, huh?
你太天真了 这真让我伤心
You're so naive, it breaks my heart.
你为什么不听我的
Why didn't you listen to me?
他上了我你能赚到多少钱
How much are you going to make when he fucks me?
没人会动你 现在回笼子里去
No one is gonna touch you. Now, get in the cage.
不然呢
Or what?
不然他就会动你了
Or he will touch you.
你会面对不同恩客 花样百出
Many men will have their way with you,
而那时我不会保护你
and I won't be there to protect you.
所以如果你乖乖听话 照我说的做
So if you listen and do as I say,
你会助我灭掉这些男人
you'll help me destroy those men.
他看穿了我的灵魂 给了我想要的东西
He sees inside my soul and he gives me what I need.
阿曼西奥让我有了人生目标
Amancio gave me a purpose.
阿曼西奥 真好
Amancio. Nice.
我所要做的只是尽情享受
All I have to do is let myself be happy.
而像你这样忘恩负义的婊♥子♥
Something an ungrateful flaca bitch like you
永远不会懂的
could never understand.
- 你不过是他的奴隶 - 那也好过当你的奴隶
- You're nothing but his slave. - Better than being yours.
你不配做女神
You don't deserve to be la diosa.
现在他们会称我为女神了
They will call me that now.
啊
Ah!
每一次马尔瓦多触碰你
Every time Malvado touched you,
亲吻你 操你
kissed you, fucked you...
都是你活该
...you deserved it.
女神
La diosa.
你跟他毫无区别
对不起
I'm sorry.
这才是我熟悉的那个女孩
That's the girl I know.
那么 这个到底要怎么进行
So, uh... how's this work exactly?
你 呃你剥下我的皮 然后呢
You, uh... you take my skin, and then what?
你就死了
You die.
不 我是说 然后你怎么办 傻瓜
No. I mean, then what for you, moron.
里奇知道你
Richie's not gonna be very
折磨谋杀了他哥哥可不会高兴的
happy that you tortured and murdered his brother.
我为什么要管里奇怎么想
Why do I care what Richie thinks?
他是新首领 不是吗
Well, he's the new capo, ain't he?
马尔瓦多会在他走之前照应好我
Malvado will take care of me before he goes.
那我就直说了
So let me get this straight.
你紧扣二十指 来祈祷别人的施舍
You got your 20 fingers crossed waiting for a handout.
他有四只手所以是二十指
或者说 你感觉这是对他尽忠
Or, better yet, you feel some sense of loyalty?
我们都有过这种经历 对吧
It's happened to all of us at one time, right?
变成某个人的附庸品
Turned into a little bitch for somebody.
你得首先自己不那样看待自己
You stop putting yourself first.
不一定非要那样不可 你不必当他的奴隶
It doesn't have to be this way. You don't have to be his bitch.
来嘛 你怎么想
Come on. What do you say?
就算是厉害的塞斯 杰科也说服不了我
Even the great Seth Gecko can't convince me.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表