剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
Fifty? Can we do 50? There's 50.
六十有人吗 我出六十
Sixty? You know what? I bid 60.
七十有人吗 谁要出七十的
Seventy? Who's got 70?
后面有个出七十的 八十有人吗
There's 70 in the back. Eighty?
伙计们 最后八十成交
Fellows, the number is 80.
伙计们 有人出价八十
Fellows, the number is 80.
斯考特
Scott?
我该从一百三开始的 一百四
Should've started at 130. One-forty.
一百四 还有吗
There's 140. There you go.
又有人出价 一百五
Now we're moving. One fif...
稍等
Excuse me.
等一下
Hold on a second.
正中
Boom.
等等
One second.
为了一个女孩那可是个很大价钱了
That's a hell of a number for one girl.
- 那是包下所有女孩的 - 当然
- That's for all of them. - Of course.
今天到此结束了 先生们
That's it, gentlemen.
我们会把她和其他人送到你老板手上
We'll see that she and the rest get delivered to your boss.
把其他的带到卡车上
Put the others in the truck.
这个我要先尝尝
I'd like to break the seal on this one.
走吧 女士们
Let's go, ladies.
斯考特
Scott?
斯考特 我就知道你拿了
Scott! I knew when you grabbed
爸爸的酒是到这里开派对
Dad's alcohol you'd come here to have a party!
噢 天哪
Oh, my God!
我发誓我不是故意的
It was an accident, I swear.
听我说 凯特
Look, Kate.
我停不下来
I couldn't stop.
我只是太
I was just so...
太饿了
so hungry.
哦天哪 杰西卡
Oh, my God, Jessica.
凯特 我需要你的帮助
Kate, I need your help.
- 凯特 - 我没法帮你
- Kate! - I can't help you.
不 你可以的
Yes, you can.
我们需要在其他人醒来之前挪走尸体
We need to move this body up way before everyone else wakes up,
否则我们俩就都完了
or else we both screwed.
送我回家吧
Send me home.
凯特莉娜
Katerina.
凯特莉娜 站起来
Katerina, get up.
一个传教士坐在地上
A missionary can't spread
可没有办法传播上帝的福音
the Good News if she's sitting on her ass.
我做不到
I can't.
不 你可以的
Yes, you can.
你为了他而寻求我的帮助
You came to me because of him.
你已经放弃了吗
You're already giving up?
他杀了我的朋友
He killed my friend.
- 他这样是不对的 他简直是 - 怪物
- He's not right. He's... - A monster.
对
Yeah.
他只是和我一样 凯特
He's just like me, Kate.
不
No.
你不一样 拉法
You're different, Rafa.
你 是为了救我 你
You... tried to help me. You...
你是为了救我才死的
You died trying to help me.
你不认为斯考特也能做到吗
You don't think Scott's capable of that?
我希望他能
I want him to be.
那就告诉他
Then tell him.
一直告诉他这一点
Keep telling him.
如果你不这样做 其他声音就会向他悄悄灌输
If not, someone else will start whispering in his ear.
开启你自己的旅程吧
You went on your own journey,
越过茫茫沙漠
across an ocean of sand,
与代为父职的那个人还有你的姐姐一道
with your substitute father and your sister.
我不知道你能达到何种境界
I didn't know what you were capable of,
终成什么样的人
what you could become.
但去吧 去找寻新的世界
Go. Go find a new ocean to cross.
你可能将历经挫折痛苦
It might bend you and it may break you,
但你也将学会你该懂的东西
but you will learn what you need to know.
你知道吗 我在墨西哥认识一个人
You know, I met someone down in Mexico.
他学会了控制他的饥渴
He learned to control his cravings.
你也可以的
You can learn too.
我们必须找到一种不伤害无辜的办法
We just have to find a way without hurting innocent people.
我可以看穿她 凯特
I could see into her, Kate.
她的灵魂
Her soul.
你可能完全不知情 但是她非常嫉妒你
You don't have any clue, but she was totally jealous of you.
别试图为自己所做的正名
Stop trying to justify what you did.
我不是要把它说得好听些 我只是告诉你我所看到的
I'm not try to justify anything. I'm telling you what I saw.
我并不只是以她鲜血为食
I didn't just feed off her blood.
- 我以她的灵魂为食 - 你看错了
- I fed on her soul. - What you saw was wrong.
而且无论她是否嫉妒我 你杀了个无辜的女孩
And jealous or not, you killed an innocent girl.
听我说 我只是拿她练手
Look, she was just practice.
- 我现在可以控制我自己了 - 斯考特
- I can control myself now. - Scott.
我不会杀了你的
I'm not gonna kill you.
我会保护你
I'm gonna protect you.
用我唯一知道的方式
The only way that I know how.
不
No!
不要
No.
这可不是对待家人的做法
That's no way to treat family.
嗨
Hey.
他的人已经把女孩们都装车了
His boys got the girls all loaded up.
你也得下去
We need to get you down there.
去吧去吧 我知道了
Just go go go go, I got it.
你真让人惊为天人
You were incredible.
你从哪儿学的像那样跳舞
How did you learn to dance like that?
嗯
Hmm?
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
我只求与你共舞一曲
I only wish for the privilege of dancing with you.
记住
Now, remember...
舞步并不重要
it's not the steps that's important.
重要的是
What's important...
与你共舞的人
is the person you're dancing with.
他不会如我一般欣赏你
He won't appreciate you like I do.
你的样子
The way you look,
你的舞姿
the way you dance.
世上最大的折磨
There is no worse kind of torture
莫过于不得不与人同爱一人
than being forced to love only a part of someone...
而当你爱她全部
when you want the whole thing.
我永远都不可能属于你
I will never be yours.
女神将庇佑我
你说什么
这可不乖
That's not nice.
我说过不要打扰的
I asked for privacy.
我说过如果我的女孩忘了应份的事
I ask that if one of my girls forgets herself,
我才是那个管教她们的人
you let me be the one that crack the whip.
请原谅我说话直接
Forgive me for being forward.
但是你老板为这些上等货色可付了不少钱
But your boss paid a pretty penny for top product.
楼下那六个都是他的
He has six downstairs.
这一个 是我的
This one... is mine.
我将会送她数不清的礼物
I'm going to shower her with gifts.
我将会让她感觉自己是个女神
I'm going to make her feel like a goddess.
我将会让她成为我的女孩
I'm going to make her mine.
直到永远
Forever.
你老板一定非常通情达理
You must have a pretty understanding boss.
滚到卡车里去
Get in the truck, now.
她喜欢来硬的
She likes to play rough.
这让我想起了我曾认识的一个女孩
Reminds me of girl I used to know.
像你这样的人一定把她治得服服帖帖了
Man like you must've put her in her place.
噢 没有 她把我治得服服帖帖的
Oh, no. She put me in mine.
你难道不是吗
Didn't you...
女神
diosa?
所以这是你的如意算盘 是吗
So that was your game, huh?
跟着女孩找到马尔瓦多的大本营
Follow the flesh to Malvado's stronghold.
你真的以为你能找到他的藏身处
You really think you can find his hideout?
好吧 直到你出现之前都很顺利
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表