剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
Now you remember.
这是个有趣的奇谈
It's a fantastic yarn.
执拗的老警♥察♥接纳了一个年轻热心的伙伴
Crusty old Ranger takes on an eager young sidekick who, one day,
有一天 会继承他的遗志
will fill his shoes.
啊 罗赫略警官
Ah, Ranger Rogelio,
那个白帽子的 里约·格兰德
the white hat... of the Rio Grande!
就这么说吧 我根本没打算跟你走
Let's say I even consider walking.
那以后怎么办
What happens next?
要是幻象停不下来呢 我不能让自己家人受累
What if the visions don't stop? I can't do that to my family.
幻象
Visions?
你在接触我的血之前就已经有了血井的幻象
You had a vision of the bloodwell before you touched my blood?
不 那是不可能的
Nah. That's not possible.
除非
Unless...
- 除非什么 - 有人把幻象植入了他的大脑
- Unless what? - Someone put those visions in his head...
快走 拿上那个 去地下室
Go! Take that and go to the cellar.
从里面把门锁上
And lock the door from inside.
- 谁来了 - 快走 警官
- Who's here? - Go, Rinche!
你太重要了
You're too important.
就是他 那就是马尔瓦多
That's him. That's Malvado.
啊 朋友 你来得太晚了
Ah, Huevón! You're too late.
他已经走了
He's gone.
你把那个思想放在他大脑里 然后跟踪至此
You put that idea in his head, then you follow him here.
你知道他会找到我
You knew that he would find me.
就像他的老师一样
Like his teacher before him.
嗯 监控人 真是幸会
Hmm, El Regulador. I'm honored.
你应该的
You should be.
终于 这个钥匙
Finally. The key.
你在意这个干什么 兄弟
Why do you even care, brother?
你的"混乱女神"已经能保证你进食了
Your 'Santanico Pandemonium' should keep you fed.
很快我也会拥有她了
Pretty soon I'll have her, too.
我都不记得那种感觉了
I'd forgotten how it feels.
没有地图这个就没用
It's useless without the map.
还是让我担心这个问题吧
Let me worry about that.
别去 我们打不过他 他太强了
Stop! We can't beat him. He's too strong.
相信我 我看到过
Trust me, I know.
要离开这个王国了 我的兄弟
Time to leave this realm, mi hermano.
到了永远离开的时候了
Time to leave it for good.
咱们走
Let's go.
你看到了
You see?
斯考特学到了东西
Scott learned his lesson.
这个让我想起了从我第一任
This reminds me of something I learned
指挥官身上学到的东西
from my first commander.
有时候 你必须破釜沉舟
Sometimes... you have to burn your ships.
我可是给了你一个很好的邀约 朋友
I made you a good offer, homey.
是么 你是个商人
Yeah? You're a businessman.
还是让我给你个和你相同的邀约吧
Let me offer you the same transaction you offered me.
舔我的靴子
Lick my boot,
我就放了你
and I will set you free.
如果你这样做 就会打破
If you do this, you will be breaking
我们所依仗 所赖以生存的一切
everything we stand for, everything we live by.
看到了 纳西索 这就是你的问题所在
See, Narciso, that's always been your problem.
你总认为是有规则存在的
You think there are rules.
但是所有人都知道规则是为什么存在的
But everyone knows what rules were made for.
把它放车上
Put it in the car.
那是个神话
It was a myth.
科尔特斯没有烧掉自己的船
Cortez didn't burn his ships.
他把船都放逐了
He ran them aground.
听起来一点都不吸引人 对不对
That doesn't sound sexy, does it?
当他来到这个地方
When he came to this place,
他们把我的指挥官错奉为神明
they mistook my commander for a god.
他们找错了人
They had the wrong man.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表