剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
这是干什么
What's this?
我想给你个"操" 但可惜用完了
I was gonna give a fuck, but I'm all out of fucks to give.
过了五百年你才有所行动
It's taken you 500 years to make your move.
别人怎么说你的来着
What does that say about you?
你划着木头船来到这里 卑贱的像蛆虫一样
You came here in a wooden boat with worms in your belly.
我可是天生的神明
I'm born of a god.
但是我吸引了你的注意 对不对
But I got your attention, don't I?
我会拿下你的脸
And I'll have your face.
你用那个傻瓜得到了钥匙
You used el rinche to get the key.
我用那个傻瓜得到了地图
I used el rinche to get the map.
- 你占了星象 - 我找到了井
- You've read the stars. - I found the well.
把钥匙交出来
Hand over the key.
这是我释放那些冤魂的唯一方式
It's the only way I release those souls.
一千个冤魂
A thousand souls.
这是你去王国的唯一办法
Now, that's the only way that you get into El Rey.
没错 首领 我知道你的计划
Oh, yes, jefe. I know your travel plans.
你想永远离开这个王国
You want to leave this realm for good.
好吧 时光可正他妈飞逝呢
Well, tick-tock, tick-fucking-tock.
你要想完成语言 没有多少时间了
You don't got much time, if you want to fulfill the prophecy.
我不信那个废话
I don't believe in that nonsense.
不 但总要有人接管王国
No, but someone has to take over the empire.
神明不会允许
The gods won't let you
你离开之后 群龙无首
leave the table without someone at the head.
你需要新的领袖
You need a leader.
所以你让我和纳西索竞争
And that's why you pitted me against Narciso.
而且 我赢了
And, well, I won.
这是谁
Who's this?
这又是谁
And this one?
看起来像个战士
Looks like a fighter.
不要扯开话题
Don't change the subject.
你是这个时代的王
You are the pochteca.
到了做交易的时候了
Time to make a deal.
交易的加码可以商量
Deals can be sweetened.
很简单
It's simple.
我想要的你给 你想要的我给
I give you what you need, you give me what I want.
- 你想要什么 - 一切
- And what's that? - Everything.
我比任何一个王都聪明
I have outsmarted every Lord...
也包括你
...and you.
这是我赢来的 这一切都是
I have earned this, all of this,
等到我得到一切 新时代就到来了
and when I have it, there will be a new era...
一个前所未见的新时代
A new era unlike this world has ever seen.
加西亚
Gallego!
我还以为你不可能
Just when I thought it was
变得更混♥蛋♥呢
impossible for you to become a bigger asshole.
把钥匙给我 不然你就下地狱吧
Just give me the key, or you won't see paradise.
多给些好处 把她留下
Sweeten the deal. Leave her.
- 她是你的了 - 不 她是跟我们一起的
- She's yours. - No! She's coming with us.
- 它在哪 - 地下室
- Where is it? - The chultún.
地下三层
Three levels below.
- 去吧 斯考特 - 你开玩笑呢
- Go, Scott. - You kidding me?
他和你一样需要那种血
He needs that blood just as much as you do.
要是我出了事 他就得不到血了
And if anything happens to me, he's never gonna see any of it.
另外 他要的不是我 是她
Besides, it's not me he wants, it's her.
但是我不能把你留给他
Yeah, but I can't leave you with him.
为了把你弄到这来
I paid a very high price
我已经付了很大代价了 斯考特
to get you here, Scott.
我想让你去
And I want you to go.
贡品在王的面前颤抖是很平常的
It is customary for tribute of flesh to tremble before the Lord.
我一点都不怕你
I'm not scared of you.
你应该怕
You should be.
你们都应该怕
You should all be.
这地方真♥他♥妈♥是个迷宫
This place is a goddamn maze.
- 我不喜欢迷宫 - 嘘
- I don't dig mazes. - Shhh...
- 我们拿到的是白石头 - 再看看
- We had the white stone. - Look again.
你们真以为把那个臭婊♥子♥带到这来
Did you really think you could bring that stinking whore in here
我们闻不出来
and we wouldn't smell it?
把它放在那边的右边
Put it right over there on the right.
别把门挡上
Make sure you don't block the door.
那个一打开 咱们都完蛋
When that opens, it'll screw us.
把这些拿出点来 然后挪到这来
Take some of this shit out and move it over, all right?
她在这
She's here.
你到位置了 准备好了么
You're there. Are you ready?
感谢您饶恕了我们
Thank you for sparing us,
还有您慷慨的恩赐
and for your generous gift.
我没跟你说过你想要什么都可以么
Didn't I tell you that you'd have everything?
我没有怀疑过
I didn't doubt it.
- 他知道么 - 他永远不会知道
- Does he know? - He can never know.
好的 这个放左边
Yeah, this to the left.
好的 好的 快点
Yeah, all right, all right. Come on. Come on.
你还有 五分钟
You got, like, five minutes.
- 那个放在后面 - 好的
- Set that on back there. - allright.
我们没有趁手的工具就没法继续
We're not going any further without the proper tools.
- 怎么了 - 出事了
- What's wrong? - Something happened.
线都被剪断了
They're all cut.
- 怎么回事 怎么会 - 我他妈怎么知道
- What the hell? How? - Fuck if I know.
这个箱子我们是额外小心的
We were extra careful with that one.
好吧 你当然是
Oh, yeah, I'll bet you were.
我要看看武器
I'd watch that weapon.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我们的货箱被皮破坏了
Our box is shot.
好吧 那咱们还是走吧
Okay, well, then we should get outta here
- 趁还来得及 - 咱们不能走 我得把它修好
- while we still can. - We can't. I gotta fix this.
你修不好的 因为这是他弄坏的
You can't fix it, because it was sabotaged by him.
我没有
I didn't...
- 你♥他♥妈♥都干了什么 - 你自己说的
- What the hell did you do? - You said it yourself.
我们不能相信蛇
We can't trust these snakes.
忠诚是最可贵的 格雷利
Loyalty is most prized, Greely.
但你对我们不忠诚
But your loyalty was not to us.
向这个半吊子效忠 你开玩笑吧
This half-breed? Are you kidding me?
我把他带来是要进贡的
I was bringing him in as a tribute!
救我 理查德
Help me, Richard.
救我
Help me.
理查德 救我
Richard, help me.
想跑就跑吧 小杰科
Run if you must, little Gecko.
投入他那受人爱戴的怀抱中吧
Run into his ever-loving arms.
- 你觉得他会伤害她么 - 她是大人了
- You think he's gonna hurt her? - She's a big girl.
知道怎么照顾自己
She can take care of herself.
冈萨雷斯
Gonzalez.
嘘
Shh!
你没事吧
You okay?
很容易吧 快点
Easy peasy, right? Come on!
太容易了
Too easy.
- 什么 - 钱
- What? - The money.
钱就放在那里 好像留下等我们来取一样
It's just sittin' there, like it was left for us to find.
你开玩笑呢 那是我们挣来的 应该高兴才对
Are you kidding me? We earned that. We're gonna be happy.
我们可以用新名字 新的身份 我们可以人间蒸发
We're can get new names, new papers. We can disappear.
就像格雷利的手下一样
Just like Greely's boy, right?
他指出电线的事 你就让他蒸发了
He points out the wires, you make him disappear.
他们给我们捣乱
They had it out for us.
所以那个牛仔可以那么偏僻的地方找到我们
So'd that cowboy that found us in the middle of nowhere.
我想不明白 就是
I couldn't figure it out, you know, I just...
我算不过来帐
It didn't square up.
那现在我就问 到底谁是获益人
So now I ask the question: who profits?
这些不是我的成就 对不对
This isn't my score, is it?
这是你薪水日
This is your payday.
大家共赢
Everybody wins.
你忘了艾迪叔叔
You forgot about Uncle Eddie.
天呐 塞斯 你都不知道自己什么时候赢的
Jesus, Seth. You ever know when you've won?
你跟别人有交易么
Did you make a deal with someone?
你怎么能那么说
How could you even say that?
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表