剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
是和平卫士
The Peacekeeper.
对啊 人们都是这么跟我说的
Yeah, that's what people keep tellin' me.
冈萨雷斯
Gonzalez...
你是正义之士
... you are a man of justice.
是的 像你这样的男人能理解
Yeah, a man like you understands.
你能理解
Oh, you understand that this santa sangre
这圣血能使恶毒的蛇远离那些无辜的猎物
could keep culebras from preying on innocents.
你懂这意思吗
You understand what that means?
我们少露面
Less exposure for us,
你们的生活就能多些安宁
and more peace for you.
我都开始觉得 安宁已经是奢望了
I'm starting to think peace is overrated.
我挨着饿呢 我们为什么不能歇歇 去觅点食
I'm starving. Why couldn't we stop to feed?
因为我们有更高的追求
Because we are here for a higher purpose!
他到底要干嘛
What the hell is he up to?
我还是觉得这有些不对劲
I still don't feel right about this.
当你计划周全之时 你就会安心了
You will, once you have the plans.
好吧 记住 你只需要引开他的注意力
Okay, remember, you just need to distract him
我来负责换箱子
while I switch out the cases.
我能行的
I've got it.
理查德 你放松就好
Okay, Richard? Relax.
这都是些什么啊
So what is all this?
我告诉过你了 我这有将近一百盒录像带
I told you, I got about a hundred VHS tapes in here.
从 菲林到卡普拉
From Fellini to Capra.
- 你到底要不要 - 要
- You want some or not? - Yeah,
我要我要 随便放个地方吧
yeah, yeah. Put 'em over there somewhere.
T·爱德华多 我听说你能做出极度醇香的咖啡
T Eduardo, I hear you make a great coffee.
是吗 小姐 实际上 我的确挺擅长这些的
Well, as a matter of fact, I do, Miss...
- 桑坦妮可- 啊 混乱女神
- Santanico. - Ah, Santanico Pandemonium.
没错 你跟我说过 混乱女神
That's right, you told me. Santanico Pandemonium.
- 你想要来一杯吗 - 好的 麻烦了
- Would you care for a cup? - Please.
桑坦妮可我是从哪儿听说这名字来着的
Santanico. Where do I know that name from?
哦 我之前在墨西哥参与过一档很有名的节目
Oh, I used to be in a famous show in Mexico.
而你现在想谋杀墨西哥帮的执行官
And now you wanna kill the CEO of the Browns.
- 天哪 艾迪 - 放轻松 那可不是我的风格
- Jesus, Eddie. - Take it easy. It ain't my lingo.
阿曼西奥·马尔瓦多
Amancio Malvado, the head of the "Browns,"
或者你习惯称呼他为墨西哥帮的头头
As you call him,
他应该去死
he deserves to die.
当然当然 你说什么都行 珊
Mm. Whatever you say, San...
我知道我为什么对你有印象了
That's where I know you from.
天哪 你 你和那个女人有着一样的名字
Jesus Christ, you... you got the same name as that chick
就是那个特别有名的墨西哥惊悚电影里的女人
in that famous Mexican horror flick.
我甚至都有它的影片备份 你一定会喜欢看的
I even got a copy. You're gonna love it.
你在那儿做什么呢
What are you doin' over there?
- 什么 - 你在做什么
- What? - What are you doin'?
没什么啊 我就随便看看而已
Nothing, I'm just lookin', uh,
看有没有能放下那些磁带的地方
lookin' for a place to put those tapes.
这是什么 这不是我的
What's this? This ain't mine.
不是什么大不了的玩意
It's nothin'.
你这该死的家伙 你竟然打算调包
You little shit, you were gonna switch the cases!
告诉我 小美女 你到底是谁
All right, who are you, sweetheart?
- 艾迪 把枪放下 - 给我闭嘴
- Eddie, put that down. - Shut up!
你是谁
Who are you? You come in here with your
你涂着鲜艳唇彩 带着你虚假姓名 走进来
fancy lipstick and your fake name.
我怎么能确定 你和他们不是一伙的
- How do I know you don't work for those guys?
- 我怎么知道你不是那边的人 - 艾迪 住手
- work for those guys? - Eddie, just stop!
- 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 - 你不知道
- Shut the fuck up. - You don't.
让我来告诉你
But let me tell you about
当我还是小孩时
when I was a little girl,
阿曼西奥杀了我全家 把我带出了村子
and Amancio killed my whole family and took me out of my pueblo.
也许是因为他杀了那么多无辜的生命
Or the thousands of innocents he sacrificed,
也许是他奴役了那么多年
or the many, many years I was his slave.
但是当一切都结束后 说这些事又有什么意义
But at the end of the day, does it really matter?
因为能让你信任我的唯一方式
Because the only way for you to trust me
就是我让你明白 我要他死
is for you to believe that I want him dead
就像你想要他钱那么强烈
as much as you want his money.
所以 你怎么看 艾迪
So, what do you say, Eddie?
我看你打破了规则 孩子
I say you broke the code, kid.
该死 我箱子哪去了
Oh, that fuck! Where's my shit?!
- 塞斯拿走了 - 他什么
- Seth took it. - He what?
- 我就知道他过来有点什么事 - 我知道他去哪了
- I knew he was up to somethin'. - And I can tell you where,
- 前提是我加入你们 - 这算什么 集体聚餐吗
- but I want in on the job. - What is this, a potluck?!
艾迪 听着 好吗
Eddie, look, okay?
我知道你很生气 并且你完全有理由这么做
I know you're pissed, and you have every right to be.
我弄砸了
I messed up.
请给我个机会来弥补
Gimme a chance to make this right.
拉里 拉里
Larry, Larry.
劳伦斯 拜托 兄弟
Lawrence. Come on, man.
你别这么记仇好不好
You gotta stop taking things so personally.
- 你把我搭档都弄骨折了 - 那都是生意
- You put my partner in traction. - That was all business.
你开的可是我完美复原的车442
That's my beautifully restored Cutlass 442 you're driving.
好吧 那确实很爽
Okay, that was pleasure.
但是
But...
现在我在这
now, here I am,
给你足够下半辈子用的财富
offering you the payday of a lifetime
作为我的诚意
as a gesture of good faith.
相信我
And trust me,
过了这村可没这店了
you do not find plays like this for sale.
所有你需要做的
All you need to do
就是给自己找些伙计
is find yourself a crew.
然后你就可以买♥♥一个大的车行
Then you can buy yourself a whole factory of Cutlasses,
像那一样 怎么样
like that. Huh?
- 好 成交 - 好
- Okay, sold. - Okay.
- 箱子在哪 - 抱歉 理查德
- Where is it, Seth? - Sorry, Richard.
拉里刚给自己做了一笔三千三百万的大生意
Larry here just bought himself a 33 million dollar payday.
别激动 兄弟
Take it easy, pal.
我警告你别靠近
- I'm warnin' you. - Ah!
这他妈怎么回事
What the hell, man?
你到底有什么问题
What the hell is your problem?
做这个事是那老头的梦想
Ah! This job is the old man's dream.
你只是利用他 为了让你的女人开心
You're just usin' him to keep your bitch happy.
所以这就是为什么你这么讨厌蛇妖
So that's why you hate culebras so much.
不是因为你害怕被我们吃掉
It's not because you're scared we're gonna eat you,
- 而是因为她 - 猜对了
- it's because of her. - Bingo.
会不会就是这个神圣的债券
Could it be that this sacred bond
让两兄弟最终决裂呢
between brothers has finally snapped?
不然你以为我这伤口是怎么来的
Where do you think I got this?
我相信你 你是知道的
I believe it, you know.
事实上 我去看过的一个兄弟 塞莱斯蒂诺
In fact, this brother I visited, Celestino,
他是个十足的混♥蛋♥
he was a real hijo de una puta.
我还记得我终于接受他的那天
I remember the day that I finally accepted it.
但是 我是如此的讨厌他
But I hated him for so much of my life.
就像是我心中有座大坝塌了
It was like a dam broke inside of me,
仇恨如洪水般倾巢而出
releasing a torrent of hatred.
那座大坝和现在让你放出满口鬼话的大坝
Was that the same dam that released the torrent of bullshit
是同一座吗
that's comin' out of your mouth right now?
帮个忙 硬汉 好吗
Do me a favor, tough guy, okay?
别告诉我这是关于什么兄弟间史诗般的仇恨
Don't tell me this is about some epic clash between two brothers.
这就是关于你和你的需求
This is about you and your needs.
你直说吧 杰科
Cut to the chase, Gecko,
还是这要变成一次感情课
or this will become a feeding ground.
我本来以为她只是个舞♥女♥
I used to think that she was just a dancing girl.
但现在 我明白了
But now, now I get it.
她是你的女王
She's your queen.
所以这就是为什么我要把她带给你
That's why I'm gonna bring her back to you.
你听好了
Your headliner.
我会把混乱女神带给你
I'm gonna bring you back Santanico Pandemonium.
凯特 过来搬架子
Kate, help me move this rack.
快点 快点 我们要离开这
Come on! Come on, let's go! We gotta get out of here!
- 冈萨雷斯 - 好了吗 一 二 三
- Gonzalez! - Ready? One, two, three.
我可是尽力不动粗了哈
I am trying to be civil here!
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表