剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
谢谢你们的合作
Thank you for your cooperation.
再见
Adios.
我们做到了
We made it.
快走 快走
Come on, come on!
趴下
Get down!
从堪萨斯市走了挺远啊 杰科先生
Long way from Kansas City, Mr. Gecko.
你去死吧
Fuck yourself.
我想找你的弟弟 还有那个贱♥人♥
I want your brother. And the whore!
而你得帮我找到他
And you're gonna help me find him!
这个我就不需要了
This one, I don't need.
不
No!
快走
Go!
进车里去
Get in the car!
不 拉法
No! Rafa!
我知道你在那里
I know you're there.
你的救世主是个疯子
Your savior is a madman.
我只是想和性♥爱♥机器得到同样的东西
I just want the same thing as Sex Machine.
提升自己的地位
Earn my way up.
那就用心攀登
Then climb.
如何
How?
通过做些令人记忆深刻的事情
By doing something memorable.
那些能让我永远感激的事情
Something for which I will be eternally grateful.
杀掉卡洛斯
Kill Carlos.
他突然冒了出来
He came out of nowhere.
我不可能预料到
I had no way of knowing
- 他会 - 我知道 我就知道
- that he was going... - I knew. I knew it.
我就知道会出这种事
I knew this was gonna happen.
你怎么可能知道
How could you possibly know?
因为我是个职业惯偷
Because I'm a professional crook.
我见得多了 知道什么很糟糕
And I've lived long enough to know when a thing is shit.
我从你那只过街老鼠身上也闻出来了
I smelled it all over your little street rat, too.
拉法是我的朋友
Rafa was my friend.
- 他还试图帮我们 - 不
- And he tried to help us. - No.
他是 他是他们中的一员 你知道的
He was... he was one of 'em, and you knew it.
是的 我是知道 而且我相信他
Yes, I did know, and I trusted him.
- 他本来要帮我跟我哥哥 -你需要帮助吗
- He was gonna help me with my brother... - You want help?
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
听好了 这可是句金玉良言
And listen real close, because this one's gold.
所有你爱的人都死了
Everybody that you ever loved is dead.
包括你哥哥
Including your brother.
- 停车 - 什么"停车"
- Stop the car. - What "Stop the car"?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
- 停车 - 什么
- Stop the car. - What?
他妈的把车停了
Stop the goddamn car!
你想下车吗
You want out?
滚下去
Get out.
你想在黑暗里玩玩吗
You want to go play in the darkness,
阳光小美女 随你便
little Miss Sunshine? You be my guest.
我不需要你
I don't need this shit.
- 我没准备好 - 不 你已经准备好了
- I'm not ready. - Oh, no, sure you are.
你靠自己成功完成第一次抢劫 不是吗
You pulled your first big job all by yourself, isn't that right?
事实上 给你
In fact, here you go.
这是你的毕业证
Here's your diploma.
拿走一半钱 滚出去吧
Take half, get the hell out.
谢谢
Thanks.
该死
Shit.
拿着
Just take it.
在迷宫里
In the labyrinth,
我走向了海洋
I turn to the ocean.
船只的声音
The sound of the ships.
想着回声的树林
The echoing wood.
竭尽全力 渴望挣脱
Straining, wanting to break.
我们已经航行了如此之远
We traveled so far...
去寻找新世界
to find the New World.
你走上自己的征途
You went on your own journey,
穿越沙的海洋
across an ocean of sand...
和你的代父和姐姐一起
with your substitute father and your sister.
他们不了解你的能力
They didn't know what you were capable of,
不了解你能成为什么样的人
what you could become.
你就这样来杀我吗
And this is how you come to kill me?
像个懦夫似的
Like a coward?
你连直视我的眼睛都不敢
You can't even look me in the eye.
去吧
Go.
去找一个新的海洋来穿越
Go find a new ocean to cross.
现在 它也许会使你屈服
Now, it might bend you
或许会将你摧毁
and it may break you...
但你会学到
but you will learn
你该知道的事情
what you need to know.
该死
Oh, shit!
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表