剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
你知道我的意思么
Do you know what that means?
住手
Stop.
让我来
Let me.
拜托 老兄
Come on, man.
你都说让我说了算的
You said you were going to let me call the shots.
没错 你已经有自己的毒液了
That's right. You already found your own venom.
这个 我不需要
This one... I don't need.
我真的是饿极了
I was just so... so hungry.
关于一千个灵魂
...about a thousand souls,
在黑夜中哭号♥ 找到了
screaming out in the night. Bam!
我知道了
I got it.
离着挺远的 但是我们还来得及
It ain't close, but we can still catch up.
我要把毒液给她
I was going to give her my venom.
我已经等了好几个小时了
I've been waiting hours for this.
相信我 我等的时间更长
Trust me, I've been waiting a lot longer.
这绝对是他妈久别重逢
It's gonna be a hell of a reunion.
未来看起来很光明啊
The future looks bright.
很久以前 有人想要摆脱
Once upon a time, there were people who yearned
蛇妖的蹂躏
to rid themselves of the culebra scourge.
我卖♥♥给他们一个绝佳的主意
I sold them a brilliant idea.
用一千个灵魂献祭
Offer a thousand souls to the gods,
将会解除这些蛇人的诅咒
and it will end the curse of the serpent men.
你骗他们集♥体♥自♥杀♥
You tricked them into mass suicide.
我知道
I know, right?
你建立了石油公♥司♥来隐藏它
You created the oil company to hide it.
将它伪装成 一口井 像一口血井
To disguise it... like a well. Like a blood well.
这种血可以消解你杀戮的欲望
That blood could satisfy your need to kill.
要是我愿意杀戮呢
And what if I like to kill?
为了把你带来我付出了很大的代价 斯考特
I paid a very high price to get you here, Scott.
我想让你去
And I want you to go.
- 我不怕你 - 你应该怕
- I'm not scared of you. - You should be.
- 他把自己的产业给你了 - 是的
- He's giving you his operation? - Yes.
- 为什么 - 那是我挣来的
- Why? - Because I earned it.
那桑塔妮可怎么办 我以为你跟她在一起
What about Santanico? I thought you were with her.
是的 凯特 拜托你不用担心了
Yes, Kate. Come on, just... don't worry about it.
对不起 又不是我看了你的灵魂 是你看了我的
I'm sorry. I didn't get to see into your soul. You saw into mine.
- 你不会真的 - 什么 把你变成蛇妖
- You're not gonna really... - What, turn you?
不会
No.
你这是
What are you...?
- 你这是在干什么 - 你该下车了
- What are you doing? - This is where you get out.
快点走吧
Go. Just go.
去附近的镇子传个教什么的
Go Bible-thump your way to the next town or somethin'.
我已经走了这么远
I have come too far
经历了这么多东西
and I have been through way too much
不能就这么让另外一个杰科把我扔在路边
to let another Gecko boy push me to the curb.
我也要去那个血井
I am going to that blood well!
所以你是想开车
So you're gonna put this car into drive
还是想骑那个脚踏车
and you're gonna step on that pedal,
还是我把你一路传回堪萨斯
or I'm gonna Bible-thump your ass all the way back to Kansas!
快开车
Now!
我以为你要吐我一身豆汤呢
I thought you were gonna vomit pea soup all over me.
这个血井太重要了
This blood well is so important.
它将会改变一切
It is going to change everything.
你知道 改变不是免费的 凯特
You know, change isn't free, Kate.
想得到所求就要付出代价
There's always a price to pay to get what you want.
舍不得孩子套不着狼
Gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelet.
那是当老大的代价
It's the cost of being the boss.
- 屁话 - 你说什么
- Bullshit. - Excuse me?
这不是什么得到你想要的东西
This isn't about getting everything you want
或者纳"投名状"什么的
or being a "Made" Guy or whatever.
这是自私而且是不对的
That's selfish and wrong.
是你完全堕落放弃家人和爱之后
That's the kind of thing you do when you're broken,
才会做的事情
when you've given up family and love.
这是唯一重要的事情
The only things that matter.
我是说 难道你这样不是因为这个么
I mean, isn't that why you're doing this?
为了要帮她
To help her?
没错
Sure.
就像你在墨西哥蜜月的时候帮助塞斯一样
Like when you helped Seth in your little Mexican honeymoon?
那不是蜜月 你明白的
That was not a honeymoon, and you know it.
他真的很想你
He really missed you.
他需要自己的弟弟 就像我需要自己的弟弟一样
He needed his brother, just like I needed mine.
是啊 不过他已经完全满足了
Yeah, well, he's all set up now.
等等 你们一起合作了么
Wait... are you two working together?
所你没杀马尔瓦多
That's why you didn't kill Malvado.
你有更大的计划
You've got something bigger planned,
能让所有人都得到想要的东西
something that gets everyone what they want.
是的
Yeah.
你总要彼此怨恨
You two try and hate each other,
但是 上帝不停地让你们在一起
but... God keeps bringing you back together.
顺着这条路走到头
Follow this path until it ends.
- 我要跟你一起去 - 你不能去
- I want to go with you. - You can't.
如果我失败了 就都成了他的努力
If I fail, we both end up his slaves.
他不是这么说的
That's not what he said.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
他们把我带给马尔瓦多的时候 我听他跟手下说
When they brought me to Malvado, I heard him talking to his men.
马尔瓦多今晚就离开了
Malvado's leaving tonight.
有人会来接他
Someone's coming to pick him up.
然后他要带你一起走
And he's taking you with him.
看好我的车
他要把我带到哪里去
Where is he taking me?
- 去天堂 一地方叫做 - 王国
- To paradise. A place called... - El Rey.
你见过他
You've seen him.
你知道他在哪里
You know where he is.
是的 我可以带你去
Yes. I can show you.
带我去吧
Take me.
您好 旅客
Well, howdy there, traveler.
请问您想喝点什么
Start you off with a beverage?
我有一个特别的要求
I have a very specific request.
好吧 只要您说 我就给您送来
Well, just say the word, I'll get you what you want.
就这样 就这样
That's it, that's it.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
非常好
Very nice.
我会让你当上月度最佳员工的
I'll make sure you get Employee of the Month.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
What the hell are you doin'?
还有两个货盘呢
There's two more pallets, genius.
干得好 朋友
Nice try, compadre.
你想去哪啊
Where do you think you're goin'?
去个有各种沙滩饮料的地方
Someplace with all kind of umbrella drinks.
- 退后 - 拜托
- Now, step off. - Please.
让我助你一臂之力吧
Let me give you a hand.
这一个皮肤很不错
This one has very nice skin.
- 你怎么去做准备呢 - 什么
- How do you even prepare for that? - What?
人们都感觉不到
People barely felt it, man.
只是稍微轰隆一阵 接下来就发现
Just a little rumble, next thing you know,
一座三十英尺高的水墙
there's a wall of water 30 feet high
- 向你扑面而来 - 是啊
- comin' at you down the pike. - Yeah.
他们说有二十万人丧生
They're saying like 200,000 people died.
你想听更疯狂的么
And you wanna hear somethin' crazy?
像蝗灾那么疯狂
Like plague-of-locusts crazy?
动物能感觉到
The animals knew.
它们闻到分辨的味道就逃到了山里
They sensed that shit and they headed for the hills.
你是说我们现在应该像动物一样
You sayin' we gotta be like animals now?
不 我不是那个意思
No. That's not what I am saying.
我是说咱们需要准备
What I'm saying is that we need to prepare.
我们需要筑造可以防御的堡垒
We need to build a defensible bulwark
抵御会出现在我们面前不可避免的灾难
for the inevitable disaster that is coming our way.
是的 所以我们才不考虑成果
Yes. That's why we put down scores.
同意 今晚这个我们放弃过的
Agreed, and it was a most splendid score
最大的成果
that we put down this evening.
但是一个人面对有利可图的事情时呢
But what does one do with the profit one acquires?
一个能创造 一个能建设
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表