剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
把碎块送往全县的四角
Send 'em to the four corners of the county
这样就没人能找到他
So nobody could ever find 'em.
或者试图弄清♥真♥♥相♥了
Or piece together the truth.
骨头分离的声音 咔嚓咔嚓 还记得么
The bone-scattering. Chokbaak, remember?
估计会很混乱
This is gonna get messy.
我觉得还好
Fine by me.
杰考兄弟
Los hermanos Gecko.
我在个小地方找到的你
I found you in a six-by-nine.
还有你 我在森林里找到的你
And you... I found you in the woods.
我成就了你 都是我成就的
I made you. I made all of you.
你们把我大卸八块也没所谓
You can go ahead and chop me up however you want.
但是等你们完事了 帮我个忙
But when you're done, do me a favor.
亲我的屁♥股♥
Kiss my brown ass.
估计我们跟别人说
I guess we go around claimin'
遇到了吸血鬼 人们一定说我们疯了
we seen vampires, they'll call us crazy.
我的意见 开车离开这里 永远别回来
My advice? Drive away from here and never come back again.
不用再说第二遍
Ain't gotta tell me twice.
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么能当
How in the hell did you get to be
这个鬼地方的治安官的
The sheriff of all this, anyway?
我也不想的
Not by choice.
告诉理查德一定把这些东西分散开
Tell Richard to make sure that these get scattered.
越远越好
Very far and very wide.
- 你不能走 他们需要领导 - 他们不是有了么
- You can't leave. They need a leader. - Well, they got one.
你知道 我可以咬你 让你变成我的奴隶
You know, I could bite you and make you my slave.
不用了 我已经有老婆了
No, thanks. Already had a wife.
而且 我以为你会把这里烧为平地的
Besides, I thought you were all about torching this place.
我想应该马尔瓦多死后就都放他们自♥由♥了
I thought I would free them all once Malvado was dead.
但是卡洛斯出现让我明白了
But then Carlos showed up and made me realize how...
他们真的是很无助
...Helpless they all really are.
所以就戴上你的皇冠 你是女王的 对吧
So take the crown. You're the queen, right?
凯特说你在圣地很有影响力
Kate said you got shrines all up and down the border.
女神只是个传说
La diosa is a myth.
蛇妖们需要的不是神话 而是领导
Culebras don't need fairy tales, they need a leader.
有人能让他们呆在阴影里 他们属于那里
Someone that could keep them in the shadows, where they belong.
可以由你来做
You could do that, Seth.
最后说一遍 不干
Last time. No.
理查德的野心会让他被这地方害死的
Richard's ambition's gonna get him killed in this place.
- 他能照顾好自己 - 他不能
- He can take care of himself. - He can't.
我知道你不在乎蛇妖
I know you don't care about culebras,
但是你在乎他
but I know you care about him.
他是你的亲兄弟 塞斯
He's your blood, Seth.
水手刀在新的管理之下
Jacknife's is under new management.
但是生意还要照旧
But it's still business as usual.
把消息传出去 理查德·杰科
Spread the word. Richard Gecko
仍然要求贡品按时送到
still expects his tribute on time.
- 那个警♥察♥得除掉 - 他可放了你一马
- El rinche needs to go. - He let you live.
你应该感谢他
You should thank him.
- 搞定没 - 四个带子 准备好运走了
- Done? - Four bags, ready for transport.
一定找四个最可靠的人把这些东西分运
Make sure you get your four best guys to separate those bad boys.
谢谢 我知道了
Thanks. I got it.
是嘛 这些都归你了
Oh, yeah? You got all this, huh?
我不仅有这些 还有更多 兄弟
Oh, I got all this and more, brother.
比你原来不停地换工作 赚得还多
More than you'll ever get, jumping from job to job.
是啊 我想你一定有个大计划了
Yeah... I guess you got big plans then, huh?
关你屁事
What the fuck do you care?
好吧 我似乎刚明白
Well, I guess I just recognize
你那个聪明脑袋瓜里想的
the fact that all that big brain of yours
从来都是把引到麻烦的东西
Has ever done is get you into trouble.
而我该做的事情
And as much as I might like to,
就是不能让你再往火坑里跳了 兄弟
I can't let you drive yourself over another cliff, brother.
我没问题的
I'll be fine.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
我要把真♥相♥按倒你的笨蛋脑袋瓜里
I'm trying to knock some sense into that thick skull.
我们每次单飞 最后都是悲剧
Every time we fly solo, it all goes to hell.
艾迪 凯特
Eddie. Kate.
只有我们在一起才能活下来
Only way we survive is if we stick together.
放屁
Bullshit.
两个杰科比单个要强 你告诉他们
Two Geckos are better than one. So you tell 'em.
你现在就告诉他们
You tell 'em right now that
水手刀是杰考兄弟联合管理
Jacknife's is officially a Gecko brothers joint.
告诉他们 不然现在你就完蛋
You tell 'em, or I end it all right now.
- 告诉他们 - 好的 我说
- Tell 'em! - Okay, I'll tell 'em.
大声说 让他们都听见
Say it loud, so they can hear you.
你要说 他就死定了
Say the word... And he's dead.
不行
No.
他是对的 我们要共同管理
He's right. We run this together.
有人有意见么
Does anybody have a problem with that?
和平卫士
Peacekeeper?
他们想要一个杰科坐上王位 结果买♥♥一赠一了
They wanted a Gecko on the throne, they got a twofer.
- 我没意见 - 你要上哪去
- Works for me. - Where the hell you going?
回家
Home.
- 我拿这个要多少钱 - 七十五
- What do I owe you for this? - Seven-fifty.
免费的
It's on the house.
你就打算这么消失了
So you're just going to disappear?
关你什么事 你已经得到想要的了
What do you care? You got your heart's desire.
你可以加入我们的
You could be a part of all this.
我这一生 都是男人的财产
All my life, I've been the property of men.
从今天起就不是了
That ends today.
有时候 永生不是永远 理查德
Sometimes, eternity isn't forever, Richard.
别忘了我们
Don't be a stranger.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表