剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
故事开始自古老的传说
And now begins the ancient word.
太阳永沉于大地
The sun sleeps below the sky,
世界一片混乱
and the world turns upside down.
夜幕之下 盛宴开场
In the night, we make our feast.
几百年来我为他们起舞 这些鲜血的搜集者
For centuries I danced for them, the blood-gatherer,
这些灵魂的收割者
the bringer of souls.
我为他们带去那迷失的人们
I've brought them the lost ones,
惶惑的人们 绝望的人们
the troubled ones, the desperate ones.
现在 我自♥由♥了
Now I am free,
而世界再次天翻地覆
and the world turns upside down again.
他们渴求着复仇
They are thirsty for revenge,
再没任何事物可以阻止他们
and nothing will stop them.
无边无际 无休无止
No boundaries, no borders.
他们将会向我衔仇而来
They will come for me,
但我也不会放过他们
but I am coming for them.
他们血祭的王国将会陷落
Their empire of blood will fall,
我将永不停息
and I will not rest
直到将一切付之一炬
until it all burns.
我真讨厌上夜班
我已经习惯了
不准讲话
No talkie!
傻瓜 你这是在干嘛
现在他肯定会让你搞些不清不楚的
只要价钱给得高就行了
你可以把这个脱了
You can get rid of that.
还可以继续脱 小妞
You don't have to stop there, chicka.
今天发薪水 你知道我们有个奖金项目吗
It's payday. You know about our bonus program?
我靠 你这身条很紧嘛
Damn, you've got a tight little body.
像个舞者的身体
A dancer's body.
兴许你可以为我跳个舞
Maybe you can dance for me.
为我起舞
Baila para me?
那是我的专长
That's my specialty.
你会说英语啊
You speak English.
一支专属舞价钱很高的
A private dance will cost you.
你想查她身份证件吗
You want to see her paperwork?
我有她证件的 伙计
I've got her papers, man.
好了 大家汇报各自位置
Okay, places, everyone.
收到 我准备好了
Copy that. I'm set.
等我的信♥号♥♥ 戴克斯呢
Wait for my signal. Dex?
按你说的 从外面黑进他们系统了
Jacked in from out here just like you said.
效果很好
It's working like a charm.
关闭监控
Shut down cameras.
收到
Copy that.
喂
Hey.
你用卡车运钞票 那个
You're running cash in your trucks, Mister...
巴尔萨泽·安布罗斯先生
Balthazar Ambrose.
你是哪号♥人物 汉纳巴伯拉动画片里的角色吗
What are you, a Hanna-Barbera character or something?
汉纳巴伯拉动画 一家美国动画创作公♥司♥ 经典作品包括猫和老鼠等
我们要从你手里把它接管了
We're here to take it off your hands.
你们拿不到什么有价值的东西
You ain't takin' diddly.
实际上 你说得没错
Actually, that's true.
你会自己把它交出来的
You're gonna give it to us.
我说过让她不要这么戏剧化的
I asked her to leave the drama at the door.
这是打算吓唬我吗
That's supposed to scare me?
我一辈子都在跟蛇妖打交道
I've been around culebras all my life.
看看你自己
Well, look at you.
他们让你进俱乐部了
They let you in the club?
我不属于那一派 如果你是说这个的话
I'm not of the tribe, if that's what you mean.
我很享受沙滩阳光 对那些东西敬谢不敏
I like my summers on the beach, thank you very much.
意即此人不是蛇妖
我太清楚你们的伎俩了
I sure as shit know your ways.
我知道你们两个是蛇妖 这回让我抓了现行
I know you two are, now I've seen you in action.
那就是那个自以为自己能扳倒一个帝国的歌♥舞♥女♥郎
You're the showgirl who thinks she's going to take down an empire.
不
No.
我只是准备杀了那个皇帝
I'm just going to kill the emperor.
- 祝你好运 - 别挣扎了
- Good luck with that. - This isn't your fight.
别给你自己找麻烦
Make it easy on yourself.
带我们去拿我们的战利品吧
Take us to the loot.
让你的人都退出去
Tell your boys to step off.
没什么事 伙计们 没事的
It's all right, guys. It's okay.
只是想看看运钞车
Just want to see the cash truck.
找我最好的伙计来帮忙卸货
Want my best guys out here to help unload.
这他妈是什么
Where the hell is it?
这就来了
It's coming.
还是让我觉着恶心啊 孩子
Still grosses me out, kiddo.
把他们放在冰上 做好运输准备
Put 'em on ice, get ready for transport.
领主大人他想要让这小甜心马上回到舞台上
His Lordship's going to want that sweet ass back on stage, pronto.
杀出个黎明 第二季第一集
- 肉类加工厂 - 就在休斯顿以外一点
- Meatpacking plant. - Just outside Houston.
很确定它是财团的一部分
Pretty sure it's part of the syndicate.
已经做了一点侦察工作
Did a little recon,
不过现在是该真正动手的时候了
but now it's time for the real work.
我想让你跟我一起
I want you with me.
拜托不要又是个盯梢工作
Not another stakeout, please.
那么 呃
So, uh...
这个事
that whole thing.
之前可没有啊
That was new.
- 你不喜欢 - 我可没这么说
- You didn't like it? - I didn't say that.
很好
Good.
哦 这家伙 他又戴那个绿松石颜色的了
Oh, boy. He's back to the turquoise.
这家伙的波洛领带收藏
This guy's got a bolo collection
就跟我艾迪叔叔的色情录影带收藏一样壮观
like my Uncle Eddie's video stash.
这一个的饰绳挺不错
This one's got nice aiguillettes.
理查德 现在是白天 我们应该在睡觉
Richard, it's daytime. We should be sleeping.
就好像你让我看的那个电影里面的那个人
Like that guy in that moving picture you made me watch,
穿燕尾服的那个人
with the tuxedo.
贝鲁西
Belushi?
是贝拉·卢戈西
Lugosi. Bela Lugosi.
贝拉·卢戈西 1931年出演电影角色德古拉伯爵
我喜欢他那样 如果可以的话 我想要像他那样去睡觉
I like him. I would like to sleep like him if I can.
我们必须完成这个工作 我的意思是
We've got to do this. I mean,
毕竟这是我回到德州的原因 不是吗
this is why I came back to Texas, right?
他说他的产业紧邻边境北部
He said his operation is connected to north of the border.
理查德 那人是没有边界的
There's no borders for this man, Richard.
只需要找到他 杀掉他就好
Just find him and kill him.
我们只有逼他活动才能发现他的藏身处
We cannot find his hideout unless We get him to make a move.
这就是为什么我们要突袭这个地方
that's why We've got to jack this place.
我们动了他的生存之源 我们就能找到他的藏身之所
We hit him what he lives, we find out where he lives.
找到那个穿黑衣而面带邪恶微笑的人
Look for the man in black with the dirty smile.
我问过只在夜间动手的墨西哥毒品走私商
I asked about a Mexican cartel that only comes at night.
我们不是墨西哥毒品贩子
We're not a cartel.
没错 我只是开玩笑
Yeah. I'm kidding.
但是如果你问过够多的人 他们都会告诉你
But if you ask enough grunts, they'll tell you.
这是一整个机构 他们的势力在休斯顿埋藏很深
There's an outfit. They got their fingers real deep in Houston.
没人知道他们的名字
Nobody knows their name.
他们什么都有 下至小酒馆 上至大♥法♥院
They've got pot houses, count houses,
包括藏匿屋 你想得到的他们都有
stash houses. You name it.
但是没有一点儿货物是属于他们的
But none of the product is actually theirs.
他们只是持有 转移 运输
They just hold, transport, deliver.
然后拿他们的抽成
And take their cut.
不 理查德 他们不是拿他们的抽成
No, Richard, they don't take their cut.
那是进贡给他们的
It's given to them.
几个世纪以来都是这样 这是贡品
It is like this for centuries. It's tribute.
- 贡品 - 对 贡品
- Tribute? - Tribute, yeah.
所有的九王之中 马尔瓦多是采集人
Of all the Nine Lords, Malvado was the pochtecatl.
意为 贡品收集者
Collector of tribute.
当他们的军队毁灭了你的村庄
When their armies come in and destroy your village
他们将掠夺一切
they would take everything,
拿走属于他们的
take what was theirs:
女人 黄金 武器
women, gold, weapons.
还有孩子
Children.
如果他们掳走了你 他们掳走的是你的全部
When they took you, they took you completely.
贪心不足死后全空罢了
He who dies with the most toys wins.
阿曼西奥·马尔瓦多
Amancio Malvado...
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表