剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
I think you got a ripe one right here.
这不是给你的
That ain't for you.
那么 好吧 你还有什么别的
Okay, fine. What else you got, then?
别的 不然我把身上穿的给你算了
What else I got? How about the shirt off my back,
或者口袋里的零钱
or maybe the change in my pockets?
你知道吗 我真该换掉
You know what? Think I ought change that...
前门上的标志
sign out the front door,
你们这群崽子不停的来 想让我给你们擦屁♥股♥
where you boys keeps stopping by, want me to fix your problems.
它应该叫杰科善后屋
It ought be called the Gecko Repair Shop.
等下 "你们这群" 除了我还有谁
Wait a second. "You boys"? What boys?
两天前 里奇来想要我帮忙
Two days ago, Richie came in here looking for a handout.
现在又是是你和雷德
Now you're here with Red
索尼娅想找个赚快钱的方法
Sonja looking for a quick way to get some gold.
除非是你而不是科南不再是我的朋友了
Except you ain't Conan no more my friend.
不好意思 请你别碰那个好吗
Excuse me, would you not touch that, please?
这些是那种奇怪的
These are those crazy monkey-shit beans.
麝香猫咖啡豆 对么
Kopi Luwak, right?
好吧 她没那么糟 但是你
Okay, she's not so bad, but you.
等下 我们能聊下刚才的话题吗
Okay, can we just back up for a second here please?
你说理查德来过这吗
You said Richard was here?
怎么 我口齿不清了么
What, am I slurring my words?
- 他想要什么 - 他想要我帮个忙 就像你一样
- What did he want? - He wanted a favor, just like you.
噢 好吧
Oh, okay.
- 你知道吗 算了
- You know what? Forget it.
- 你应当找找他
- You're supposed to look out for him.
- 别跟我扯这个 - 他是家人
- Don't start with me. - He's family.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
噢 那真是有趣 他说过同样的话
Oh that's funny, he said the same thing.
你们就这么躲着直到谁死了吗
This where you hold your breath till one passes out?
你要盒果汁什么的吗
You want a juice box or something?
你不能就这么出去
You can't just go out there
- 并开始接活 - 为什么不呢
- and start pulling jobs. - Why the hell not?
"因为塞斯 杰科这个名字不再有任何意义了"
"Cause the name Seth Gecko doesn't mean anything anymore."
一片混乱 你兄弟骗那个德州骑警
A lot mayhem. Your brother made that Walker, Texas Ranger,
假装你们坠入山崖的鬼把戏
car-off-the-cliff shit stick.
你已经死了 从字面意义上说
You're dead, literally.
好吧 好吧 那么我从头开始
Okay, fine. Then I'll start from scratch.
好啦 给我些简单的
Okay. Gimme something simple.
我会让他试试 但是我是有偏见的 所以
I'd give him a shot, but I'm biased, so...
你拿那玩意做什么
What you doin' with that?
自卫 伙计
Self-defense, dude.
你永远不知道林子里会跑出点什么
Never know what you might find out in the woods.
嘿 如果我们找到了你的蛋蛋
Hey, if we find your balls,
你可以拿那玩意把它舀起来
you can scoop 'em right up.
啊 他是对的 这里从未如此安静过
Ah, he is right. It's never this quiet.
嘿 你认为有人会用这玩意抓鲶鱼什么的吗
Hey, you think someone's pulling catfish shit on this?
除非你们开始草新生了
Not unless you guys started banging freshmen.
富勒 你从哪过来的
Fuller! Where did you come from?
- 我是那个给你发短讯的人
- I am the one that texted you.
- 你是从什么时候开始知道这个地方的
- Since when did you know about the party hut?
啊 得了吧 你们从什么时候开始呼吸的
Ah, screw that! Since when are you still breathing?
我们听说你妈妈死后你♥爸♥爸精神分♥裂♥了
We heard about your dad going all schizo when your mom died.
抛下了你和你姐姐逃出了镇上
Chop-sueyed you and your sister and skipped town.
杂碎 那还真可笑
Chop suey. That's... that's funny.
我是个小丑
I'm a clown.
你看我像是死了吗
Do I look dead to you?
不 得了吧 兔崽子们
No. Come on, boys.
嘘
Shoo...!
那是
Is that...?
我们需要点真正的家伙来享受那个
We are gonna need serious snackage to go with that.
伙计们 我准备好了吃的
Guys, guys. Yo. I'm all set on food.
来吧 来吧
Let's go. Let's go.
我不知道他要做什么
I don't know what he's gonna do.
我试着跟他谈 但是他跑了
I tried to talk to him, but he got away from me.
我不该把他留在那个糟糕的地方的 还有
I never should've left him in that awful place, and...
我认为他们可能已经把他洗♥脑♥了
I think that maybe they brainwashed him,
并且让他认为他已经是他们的一员了
and made him believe that he belongs with them now.
你瞧 我很抱歉我这么絮叨
Look, I'm sorry to ramble on like this.
我不知道我还能打给谁
I don't know who else to call.
我知道我可以帮助他
I know that I can help him.
我只是无法独自面对 所以请你
I just can't do it alone, so please...
请尽快回话
Please, just call me back.
噢 我觉得我要吐了
Ohh. Think I'm gonna yack, boys.
哟 我们得把你弄外面去 伙计
Yo. We gotta get you outside, man.
- 外面 - 是的
- Outside? - Yeah.
- 为什么 - 呕吐是会传染的
- Why? - Barfing's contagious.
还有 要让你偿还
Plus, gotta get you back for
去年作弄我的那些事
all those times you picked on me last year.
- 先把这个干了 - 没门 伙计
- Do this first. - No way, dude.
噢
Ohhhh!
再来一次
Do it again, man!
你在这啊 以为你已经不能自拔了 坐下
There you are. Thought you fell in man, sit down.
- 来 这边走 - 差点错过演出
- Let's go. Here we go. - Missing the show.
好 好 这里来
Good, good. Here we go.
嗯
Huh?
微笑 要微笑
Smile. Smiles, please.
服装可真不错 该为那多收点钱
Dresses are a nice touch. Should charge more for that.
噢 我的天 看那个
Oh, my God. Look at that.
那可是个尤物
That is a peach right there.
嘿 她们可好
Hey, how they doing?
- 她们中的一个有点小麻烦 - 是吗
- Had a little trouble with one of them. - Yeah?
- 但是她上台了 - 那是好事
- But she got in line. - That's good.
桑切斯先生告诉你他的需求了吗
Did Mr. Sanz dear tell you about his demands?
他刚刚说了
He just did.
布朗斯不在这的时候可无法卖♥♥给布朗斯女孩
Can't sell his girls to the Browns if the Browns aren't here.
别把你的内♥裤♥勒那么紧 我懂你的
Don't get your panties in a bunch baby. I got you.
卡洛斯来了
Here's Carlos now.
卡洛斯 我的老友
Carlos, my friend.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
- 卡洛斯 我最喜爱的买♥♥家 - 布兰卡德
- Carlos, my favorite buyer. - Blanchard.
你瞧 我已经把你的拍卖♥♥号♥摆好了
Listen. When I'll get your bid number set up right away.
那么你看你一定会用到它们的
As you can see you're gonna need it.
同时我有个人想让你认识
In the meantime there's someone I want you to... meet.
是谁
Who's that?
啊 我们的新供应商
Ah... our new supplier.
但是我不知道他去哪了
But I don't know where he really gotten off to.
来这 我已经把你的桌子弄好了
Here, I got your table all set up.
亲爱的 来这照顾好这些先生们 好吗
Candy, get over here and take care of Señor Madrigal, okay?
任何事尽管吩咐 一会跟你聊
Anything you need. Talk to you soon.
这是个麻烦
This is a problem.
不不不不不不 这是好事
No. No, no, no, no, no, no. This is good.
我们依计划行事
We stick to the plan.
卡洛斯不会拒绝 他会买♥♥下帕洛玛
Carlos won't be able to resist. He'll purchase Paloma.
那时我们就跟踪到马尔瓦多的老巢去
and we'll follow him to Malvado's hideout.
卡洛斯·马德里加尔
Carlos Madrigal.
只要敞开大门 就什么都会来
Leave the door open, anything'll walk in.
戴安娜 见到你真好
Diana. So nice to see you.
我需要点东西
I need something...
特别的东西
exceptional.
噢
Ohh.
今天这里恰好有
Right to the point today.
你懂我的
Well you know me.
多久了 嗯
How long has it been, huh?
我上次来时什么时候
When was the last time I came here?
二月吗
February?
已经过去很长时间了
It's been too long.
你为什么不享受一下呢
Why don't you get comfortable.
特别的事马上就到
Something exceptional is coming right up.
当你看到她时你就知道了
You'll know her when you see her.
嗯 你真棒
Yeah. You're good.
她看起来像是新的
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表