剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
他并不拥有一切
doesn't own anything.
他占有一切
He possesses it.
当他占有你 那就像
When he has you, it's like...
你所呼吸到的空气都是恩赐
the air you breathe is a gift.
谁下场时拿到最多玩具,谁就赢
He who dies with the most toys wins.
他永远不会下场
He never dies.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
我被这表演迷住了
I'm captivated by the show.
如果有人停下来看表演的话请告诉我
Let me know if someone stops to watch it.
是首领
Jefe.
他来了
He's here.
真丢人
首领
Jefe.
你管这个叫表演
You call this a show?
你侮辱了我
You insult me.
也不尊重她
You disrespect her.
在她回来之前 这地方要一直关着
Until she's back, this place is shut down.
首领 我们有需求
Jefe, there is a thirst.
我们需要这个地方提供的灵魂
We need the souls this place provides.
这是她的地盘
This was her palace.
是她专属的
And hers alone.
而你只是个不要脸的家伙
You are nothing but a descarado.
首领 我没有任何不尊重的意思
Jefe, I meant no disrespect.
快进来
Come in.
嘿 别开灯 蹲下
Hey, no lights. Get down.
警♥察♥
开门
有人吗
我们是警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
La policía! La policía!
- 他们走了吗 - 嘘
- Are they gone? - Shh!
凯特 你在里面么
我知道你很害怕 你没事吧
我没事
你确定
嗯 我刚才在洗澡
Yeah, I was just taking a shower.
我没听到水声
你确定没事
凯特 凯特
Kate! Kate!
我真得没事儿 我之前在读经祈祷
I'm fine. I was just reading the Bible and praying.
那就好 不好意思 我只是想要确认你平安无事
Okay. Sorry. I had to make sure you were safe.
上帝的信徒需要被精心的保护
Servants of God need all the protection they can get around here.
我当然明白这一点 谢谢
Don't I know that. Thank you.
你需要其他东西么
不需要
No.
一切都好
- 多谢你啦 - 不客气
- Gracias. - Bueno.
祝你好梦连连
这到底怎么回事儿
What the hell was that?
这不是你在糊弄别人嘛
That was you obfuscating.
我不是说这个 我是说那家支票兑现店的事儿
That's not what I meant. I meant the check cashing store.
- 发生什么啦 - 什么都没有发生
- What happened? - Nothing.
只是事情有点棘手 仅此而已
Things got a little dicey, that's all.
噢 棘手 我记得你说过所有的事情都简单易行
Oh, dicey? I thought you said everything was going to be lean and mean.
我记得这不是我的原话
I don't know that I used those exact words.
你当时用的是"闲庭信步"这个词
"Stroll" was the word you used.
你说 "凯特 我会像保罗·纽曼一样
You said: "Kate, I'm going to
闲庭信步地走进那间店
stroll out like Paul Newman,
你在车上等我
you'll be waiting in the car and then
然后我们如同拿了一个免费的烤面包机那样远走高飞"
we'll drive away like we got a free toaster."
- 我还欠你一个烤面包机 - 一点都不好笑
- I owe you a toaster. - Not funny.
那个经理想逞英雄 所以我不得不揍了他一顿
The manager tried to be a hero. So I had to rough him up a little bit.
有个蠢货就打电♥话♥给他表哥了 他表哥是个警♥察♥
Some knucklehead called his cousin, a cop.
他怎么有机会这么做 你没有看好他吗
How was he able to do that? Weren't you keeping an eye on him?
我又没有三只眼
I only have two eyes.
这正是我想说的 你需要人帮忙 你需要一个同伙
That's what I mean. You need more than two eyes. You need a partner.
好了 你说够了吗 总之我们得手了
Okay. Will you stop? We won.
看
Here.
哈
Huh?
- 这些都是作废的支票 - 什么
- These are canceled checks. - What?
- 简直难以置信 - 他妈的
- Unbelievable! - Son of a bitch!
三个月颠沛流离于各种小镇 结果都是一无所获
Three months of stupid towns and the same old bullshit.
自从那辆科尔维特被偷之后 我们就开始走背运
It's kinda been a downhill slide ever since the Corvette was stolen.
我简直觉得好像加入了一个他妈马戏团一样
I feel like I joined a freaking circus.
好了 我明白了
Okay, I get it.
也许我自己单独行动会好一点
Maybe I would have been better off alone.
也许我去做个里奇的扔刀女郎都已经挣了一大笔钱了
I probably would have made a killing as Richie's knife-throwing girl.
嘿 也并不是一点收获都没有 我们还有这些现金
Hey. Now it's not a total lost. We still have the cash.
这些远远不够
That is not enough.
你自己说的 我们需要新的护照 我们需要新的身份
You said it yourself. We need passports, we need new names.
我想离开这儿
I want to get out of here.
去哪儿呢
And go where?
去找斯考特
To find Scott.
我以为我能忘了他 但其实我不能
I said that I would forget him but I can't.
你认真听我说 他已经死了
Listen to me very carefully. He's dead.
就算他没死 也跟死了一样
Even if he's alive, he's dead.
- 我不信 - 忘了他吧
- I don't believe that. - Just forget about him.
就像你忘了里奇那样嘛
Kind of like how you forgot about Richie.
你弟弟找到了最好的血管
Your brother found the best vein.
太搞笑了
That's hilarious.
你宁愿被他转化嘛
Would you rather he turned you?
不 他还是留着那些毒液给他自己吧
No, he can keep that venom shit to himself.
现在你找到自己的毒液了
You found your own venom.
蠢货
Moron.
好了 好了
Well, well, well.
太阳下山 该开工了
Sun goes down, things get busy.
都是蛇妖么
Culebras?
我也说不准
I can't tell.
他们中有个大力士呢
They got their own Lou Ferrigno.
罗·佛里格诺 美国演员 健美运动员 曾出演过绿巨人
他们的巨人
Their own qué?
就是这个大个子
That is one big bastard.
他不再拥有你了
He doesn't own you anymore.
你明白这点 对吧
You know that, right?
我知道这是我们第一次对付他们
I know this is our first move against them
但我们会像搞定别人一样搞定这一切的
but we do this job like all the others.
马尔瓦多不会掺和进来
Malvado's got nothing to do with this.
你进房♥间之前 都要表现得老实一点
You keep your hand on straight and leave the drama at the door.
你觉得他可以吗
You think he would?
照我说的去做 我们没有犯错的机会
Get what I'm saying. There is no room for error here.
我真想立刻动手
I just want to do it.
太多的顾虑 太多的计划
Too much thinking. Too much planning.
再怎么谨慎也不为过
We can never have enough of that.
像上次一样 我们还需要几个帮手
We are going to need a couple of helping hands on this, like last time.
那我们也像上次一样 吃掉他们吗
Do we get to feed on them like last time?
我们的准则是什么
What's the rule?
不吃平民
No eating civilians.
这就对了 你会有的吃的
Then, yes. You shall be fed.
哈 上晚班的人来了
Huh. The late shift.
我觉得我们找到溜进去的办法了
Think we found our way in.
我才不要穿成那样呢
I am not wearing that.
啤酒 先生们 让我们开门见山地谈谈
Cheers, gents. Let's talk turkey.
第一次合作 你们两个就只是做个司机和望风的
You two will be strictly driver and lookout on this first gig.
之后 也许会有更多的任务
After that, options may expand.
你们俩一眼看上去就是聪明人
You look like a couple of smart comers.
如果想要学到最好的东西 这次机会就不容错过
You want to learn from the best, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
消息说杰科兄弟已经南迁了三十英里
News said the Geckos made it down south with thirty mil.
你还在这里做什么呢
What the hell are you doing up here?
我有一个更大的计划
I got bigger plans.
- 大到要到三十英里之外 - 有可能
- Bigger than thirty mil? - Potentially.
我不干了 谢谢你的冰啤酒
Forget it. Thanks for the cold one.
吉米
Jimmy!
我们常说多想给杰科兄弟他们干活
We always said we'd kill to work with the Geckos.
但这不是杰科兄弟 这只是一个杰科
This ain't the Geckos, it's a Gecko,
而是还是傻瓜的那个
and it's the dumb-ass one.
为什么我要和蠢货做临时搭档
Why would I want to do a gig with the dumb one?
你们有没有看过一部电影叫做
Ever seen a picture called
<战斗列车> 那是部战争片
The Train? It's a war movie.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表