剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
料到了
That figures.
确保你不会把钥匙弄丢了 小子们
Just make sure you don't lose the keys, boys.
楼上有人在等我们
There's a man waiting for us upstairs.
跟我来 桑塔妮可
Come with me, Santanico,
你将再也感不到痛苦
and you'll feel no more pain.
我哪儿都不会跟你去的
I'm not going anywhere with you.
而我的名字叫基萨
And my name is Kisa.
理查德呢
Where's Richard?
他去过更好的日子了
He's off to a better life.
我给了他想要的
I gave him exactly what he wanted.
你控制了他 你进入了他的头脑
You manipulated him. You got in his head.
你不也是这样吗
And you didn't do the same?
别反抗 让我的毒液充满你的血液
Don't fight it. Let my venom fill your veins.
那会让你老实呆着的
It will keep you still.
我本不想把事情弄成这样
I didn't want it to be like this.
但我不能让你又踢又打 尖叫连连
But I'm not gonna take you up there kicking and screaming.
我需要教你从另一角度看问题
I have to make you see things differently.
这就是我要带你去到的地方
That's where I want to take you.
一个你可以永远自♥由♥地
A place where you can walk in the sun.
行走在阳光下的地方
Forever.
解除定身
Let go of the stillness.
跟我来
Come with me.
现在 告诉我你的名字
Now, tell me your name.
我叫 我叫桑塔妮可
My name is... my name is Santanico.
我们不能再等下去了
We shouldn't wait any longer.
我们没必要闯进去
There's no sense in running in there,
激烈交火 把一切都搞砸
guns blazing, until it's all pumped.
等他们以为他们得手了 他们的警惕就会放松
Let them think they got it, they'll let their guard down.
斯考特在那儿不安全
Scott isn't safe down there.
你要牺牲掉他 你
You were gonna sacrifice him. You...
你本来就打算让他死在交火中
You were gonna just let him die in the crossfire?
这跟斯考特没关系
This has got nothin' to do with Scott.
- 我是在保护你 - 不 你关心的不是我
- I was trying to protect you. - No, you don't care about me.
你不关心任何人 你只关心你自己
You don't care about anyone. You just care about yourself.
你是不是把所有人都出♥卖♥♥♥了
Did you sell everyone out, too?
天哪 没错
My God, you did.
这个世界已经变成了蛇坑 凯特
The world is a snake pit, Kate.
如果你不先下手只会被别人先下手
People bite you if you don't bite first.
你简直跟他一模一样
You sound just like him.
- 他是个怪物 - 不 凯特
- He is a monster. - No, Kate.
他就快不行了 一旦井枯了 他就彻底完了
He's almost gone. As soon as that well's dry, he's outta here.
然后人人都能得偿所愿
Then everybody gets what they want.
每个人
Everybody.
你
You...
我什么
I what?
我做了我必须做的 就好比你
I did what I had to do, just like you did...
把那个女孩埋在后院
...when you buried that girl in the backyard.
亦或者你杀掉了那个流浪汉
Or when you killed that drifter.
这比你弟弟重要多了 凯特
This is bigger than your brother, Kate.
事情就是这样 事情也不得不这样
This is going to happen, it has to happen,
没有任何神能阻止它
and there's nothing any god can do about it.
放开我
Let me go.
凯特
Kate!
见鬼
Damn it!
你和我坐这个去
You and I are taking that.
你知道吗 没几个人知道
You know, few people
我其实是绿党党员的
actually know I'm a member of the Green Party.
以绿色政♥治♥为诉求的政党
啊
Ah!
塞斯
Seth.
- 塞斯 - 啊
- Seth. - Ah! Ah!
- 塞斯 - 喂
- Seth. - Hey!
你 好吧
You... all right.
啊
Ahh!
你知道吗 我真的要说
You know, for the record,
比起另一个来我更喜欢你
I actually like you better than the other one.
啊 啊
Ah! Ah!
该走了
It's time to go.
我还没喝完饮料呢
Not done with my beverage yet.
看起来够了
That looks like enough.
王国要求付清全款
El Rey requires payment in full.
在血泉里所有灵魂释放之前我们不能走
We can't leave until every soul is released from the blood well.
你不该来的 凯特
You shouldn't have come here, Kate.
我是来救你的 斯考特
I'm trying to save your life, Scott.
- 听着 把你告诉我的告诉他 - 你们都被骗了
- Look, tell him what you told me. - You are being tricked.
如果你们不立刻停止 马尔瓦多和里奇
If you don't stop that pump right now, Malvado and Richie
- 就会得到他们想要的 - 理查德
- are gonna get exactly what they want. - Richard?
理查德
Richard.
快走
Go!
小心
Look out!
把卡车钥匙给我 卡利托
Gimme the keys to the truck, Carlito.
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁
Who the fuck are you?
没人能给我男人惹麻烦
Nobody messes with my man.
那么 你打算怎么做
So, how'd you do it?
我打算做什么
How'd I do what?
你打算如何让她跟你走
How'd you get her to go with you?
当她真正意识到的时候她会想通的
She came to her senses when she realized exactly...
- 塞斯 - 跟我讲话
- Seth. - Talk to me.
跟我讲话 我需要更多信息
Talk to me. I need more.
在桌子后面 要赶快
Behind the desk. Hurry.
差不多了
Close enough for government work.
嗯
Mm...
嗯 嗯
Mm... Mm.
天堂在等着我们
Paradise awaits us.
我们的时代已来临了 我的女神
Our time has come, mi diosa.
我叫基萨
My name is Kisa.
啊
Aaahhh!
脸皮真厚
Descarado.
- 你这个婊♥子♥ - 没错
- You're a bitch. - True.
但我不是你的玩物
But I'm not your bitch.
在这儿翅膀可对你没任何好处 琳达
Wings aren't gonna do you any good in here, linda.
我相信她知道这一点
Pretty sure she knows that.
谢谢你收到我的讯息
Thanks for taking my call.
花了我三千三百万
Only cost me 33 mill.
我靠武力征服过你一次
I took you by force once.
我就能再次征服你
I'll take you again.
塞斯 不要
Seth, no!
噢
Oh!
你就这点本事了吗
That the best you can do?
你从第一次就该学会 别和杰科合作
You should have learned the first time not to work with a Gecko.
噢 啊
Oh! Ah!
因为我们永远会从背后捅你一刀
Because we'll always stab you in the back.
不要
No.
桑坦妮可求你了
Santanico, por favor.
我等这一刻已经等了上千年
I've waited a thousand years for this.
我只不过是想与你在永恒中一起生活
All I ever wanted was to live in eternity with you.
难道这也有错吗
Is that so wrong?
我坐拥全世界的财富
I have all the possessions in the world.
但你绝不是一件物品
But you were never a possession.
我永远珍爱着你
I always cherished you.
直到今日仍然如此
I still do.
以后再也不用了
Not anymore.
基萨
Kisa!
- 马尔瓦多给了你什么好处 - 他没有给我好处
- What did Malvado offer you? - He didn't offer me anything.
他把这都给我了
He gave it to me.
你们何不让她走 她跟这些事没关系
Now, why don't you let her go. She's not a part of this.
- 我们都有关系 - 我只是凑热闹的
- We're all a part of this. - I'm just along for the ride.
如果你们停下水泵 我们还可以像男人一样坐下来谈判
If you stop the pump, we can negotiate like men.
我们不是人啊 白♥痴♥
We're not men, Dick.
而你说的谈判
And if by negotiate, you mean
不过是打死我再夺走一切我的努力成果
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表