剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
你应该看那边
You're supposed to be looking that way.
这是什么
What's this?
我一直想给你
Something I've been meaning to do.
打开它
Go on, open it.
这是一条网球手链
It's a tennis bracelet.
搞笑的是 在八十年代还不叫这个名字
Funny thing is: it wasn't called that until the '80s.
有一次 一个叫克里斯·埃弗特的网球选手
There was this tennis player, Chris Evert,
戴着一条钻石手链去了美国公开赛 所以
she wore a diamond bracelet to the U.S. Open once, and...
就是这样
well, that's it.
你知道它原来叫什么吗
Do you know what it was called before?
永恒之链
An eternity bracelet.
说实话 我从未
Truth is, I've never been part of a...
有过一段感情
you know, a thing,
既然我们在一起了
and now that we're a thing,
这个对情侣来说是理所应当的 对吗
I figured that this is what one does, right?
谢谢你
Thank you.
先生
Señor.
抱歉 这些是给凯特小姐的
I'm sorry. I bring these for Miss Kate.
凯特小姐不在
Miss Kate is not here.
好吧
Okay.
你为什么对她这么感兴趣
Why are you interested in her?
回答我
Answer the question.
她还需要些毛巾来擦头发
She likes extra towels for her hair.
你没有回答我的问题
Still not an answer.
她是个好女孩
She's a nice girl.
她信仰上帝
She believes in God.
是啊
Yeah.
她很纯真
Yeah, she's pure.
你们这种人就喜欢这样的 对吧
That's how you people like it, right?
先生
Señor?
你知道吗 这挺滑稽的
You know it's funny.
你从来不在白天出现 是吗
You're never around in the daytime, are you?
为什么
Why is that?
我值夜班
I'm night manager.
是啊 我也觉得
Yeah, I'll bet you are.
我也觉得你很聪明
I'll bet you're real smart, too.
是吗 波因德克斯特
Aren't you, Poindexter?
帮我个忙 行吗
Do me a favor, huh?
别再来打探她的消息了
Stop checking up on her.
不要威胁我 先生
Don't threaten me, señor.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你要给我看你的真实身份吗
You gonna show me what you really are?
来吧
Come on.
给我看看
Show me.
就是这样
That's it.
嘿 你回来得很早啊
Hey. You're home early.
是啊
Yeah.
我又给你拿了些毛巾擦头发
I got you extra towels, for your hair.
哦 谢谢你
Oh. Thanks.
我想我知道我们下一步该做什么了
I think I found our next hit.
我们需要多做点准备 才能干的更好
We just have to do our homework. It could be good score.
你知道我有多喜欢那些
You know how much I love those.
先洗个澡还不错
Shower sounds like a good idea.
我们一会儿再聊
We'll talk after.
好 完美
Okay, perfect.
我想让你为我跳支舞
I want you to dance for me.
我想让他们看看你有多美
I want them to see how beautiful you are.
用尽每种方式
In every way.
他们将无法抵抗诱惑
They will not be able to resist.
不管男女
Man nor woman.
他们会从遥远辽阔的地方而来
They will come from far and wide,
被你永恒的美丽所俘获
to be captured by your eternal beauty.
把他们变成你的
Make them yours.
让他们成为你的奴隶
Make them your slaves.
放松
Release yourself.
让他们看到你的内在
Let them see inside of you.
让他们感受你
Let them feel you.
放松
Release yourself.
对
Yes.
让自己放松
这里
还有更吸引人的东西
今晚是放纵的夜晚
他们会从遥远辽阔的地方过来
罪犯和穷凶极恶之徒
还有任性的行者
他们的灵魂会滋养我们
永远
我的天
里奇
Richie.
里奇 起来
Richie, get up.
我们走 这儿太冷了
Let's go. It's too cold in here.
这里他妈的发生什么了
What the hell happened in there, man?
一切安好
It's all good.
把这些货装到卡车上
Get this loaded on the truck.
走吧
你们自♥由♥了 走
快跑
这可是好东西
It's a beautiful thing.
是的
Yeah.
快点
Hurry it up.
你还好吧
You all right?
他在用卡车把人送回墨西哥
He's using trucks to ship people back to Mexico.
酒吧关门了
The Twister's closed.
他们没处觅食
There's a thirst.
所以我们找到了他
That's how we find him.
我们跟着那些肉
We follow the flesh.
跟着肉
Follow the flesh?
如果我们自己有更好
It'd be better if we had our own.
我们可以追踪到它们 拿它们当诱饵
Where we could track 'em, use 'em as bait.
这是个超赞的计划
That's a great plan.
如果你不喜欢 我可以帮你换个款式
If you don't like it I can get you a different style.
理查德
Richard...
我可以给你想要的 却无法给你需要的
I can give you what you want, but not what you need.
在我和他们的事了结之前
Not until I'm finished with them.
不好意思 打扰下
Sorry to interrupt.
这演出真不错
This gig was nice.
非常好 让我能拿到双倍
So nice, it's gonna pay me twice.
你为什么这么觉得
How you figure?
秘密磁带
Security tapes.
我们没有关掉摄像机
We never shut down the cameras.
我们有你们俩打劫的录像
We've got footage of you two robbing the place.
你没看磁带吗
You didn't watch the tape?
不需要 我们听到了枪声
Don't need to. We heard the shots.
所以 我们不只是要战利品
So, we're not only getting the loot,
我们还可以用这些
we're getting a reward for information
能让理查德·杰科 害怕的信息大赚一笔
leading to the apprehension of Richard Gecko.
呃 这样的话 他的尸体
Well, in this case, his dead body,
会在
which was found
他女朋友右边被发现
right next to that of his smoking hot beaner girlfriend.
宝贝 我饿了
Baby, tengo hambre.
吃一口吧
Just one bite.
真的吗
Really?
他们可以让我们存活更久
They've got to last us.
太他妈恐怖了
Holy fuckin'...!
真没想到我竟然错过了
Can't believe I missed it.
该死的保密磁带 我本来应该在里面的
Goddamn security tapes. It's the one thing I should have been on.
看 想的都是白想
See? All that thinking for nothing.
不 我应该多做点的
No, I should have done more.
你能想象如果这些出去了会怎样吗
Can you imagine if this had gotten out?
每个执法者都在找这些杰科兄弟
Every lawman's still looking for the Geckos.
那我们让他们不再找了
Then we make them stop looking.
如果我们要打这场仗
If we are gonna fight this war,
就要变得更强大
we have to be stronger.
我们要褪去老的皮肤
We have to shed the old skin.
不管我们会感觉多迷茫
However lost we might feel,
我们都要在晚上找到我们的方向
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表