剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
She looks just like new.
我很高兴这不是在你的屁♥股♥上
I'm just glad it's not on your ass.
嗯 看得出你很喜欢这个行当
Yeah, I can see you love what you do.
带着纹身枪 走到哪里都不愁
Have tattoo gun, will travel.
已经是我的附属品了
Practically an appendage.
也对
That's right.
做自己最擅长的事情
Lets you do what you do best.
有时候刺青枪只是你手中的工具
Sometimes that's the tool in your hand and...
然而 有时候还是一个随手可拿的工具
Well, sometimes it's the tool at your side.
- 知道我啥意思吗 - 放轻松
- You know what I mean? - Easy.
塞斯可以是个工具 你说得对
Seth can be a tool, you got that right.
但他和我之间的
But what he and I have,
只是各种商定 简单明了
it's a business arrangement it's pure and simple.
- 商定 - 对啊 等到他把欠我的都还了
- Business? - Till I get what he owes me.
好吧 我想也是保持正常就好
Yeah, I guess it's best to keep it casual.
对你和塞斯都好
Best for you and Seth.
因为毕竟是他哥让他做这些事情的
Because it's his brother lets him do what he does best.
我也知道 里奇的安排就是
As far as I can tell, all Richie's done
让塞斯在边界南部的一个屎坑里慢慢腐烂
is leave Seth to rot in a shithole south of the border.
没他会更顺手
He's better off without him.
对啊 我很确定塞斯的前妻会很赞同你这一点
Yeah, I'm sure Seth's ex-wife would agree with you there.
嗷 疼死了
Ow! Goddamn, woman.
抱歉
Sorry.
你刚刚在干嘛 在我骨头上刺青
What your doing, tattooing my bone?
这针有点钝
It's a dull needle.
最近都帮一些厚皮的人刺青
Been working on thick skin lately.
你应该是个识相的女孩
You seem like a smart girl.
上一个和这些兄弟们交往的识相女孩
Last smart girl to come between those brothers
最后在山顶酒吧做两分一次的工作
ended up doing two dimes at Hilltop.
这边的底线是 只要是惹到里奇
Bottom line is, when it comes to Richie,
已经不是什么"如果" 而是"当"的事情了
it's not a matter of "if" but "when"
到时候塞斯会亡羊补牢 但是当他这么做的时候
Seth mends the fence, and when he does,
我只是不想看到你被反♥目♥为仇 孤身一人
I'd just hate to see you standing all alone on the other side.
每个人都喜欢那种咸鱼翻身的故事 对吧
Everybody loves a good underdog story, wouldn't you say?
有些人赢了 在逆境中存活
See somebody triumph in the face of adversity.
有的则是受压的一方 被打 被撞倒
See somebody taking punches. Get knocked down.
还是要强迫自己站起来 继续坚持
Drag themselves back up, keep on swinging.
洛奇就这样
That's Rocky.
一个最振奋人心的咸鱼翻身的故事
Greatest underdog story ever told.
你知道吗 很搞笑就是 呃
You know, it's funny, but eh...
很多人都忘了
a lot of people forget
他其实一开始的时候输了的
that he actually loses in that first movie.
知道吗
You know?
这才是重点
That's the whole point, you see.
即使遇上失败
Even in the face of defeat,
他仍然有机会证明自己
he had his chance to prove himself.
所以他得到了那个女孩
And he gets the girl.
不要把我意思曲解了
I mean don't get me wrong here.
接下来的续集都蛮有趣的
You know the sequels were fun and all.
T先生总是在那里笑
Mr. T's always good for a laugh.
但是谁会想看到醉了的多孚·伦德格伦拖着他的皮带
But nobody wants to see greased up Dolph Lundgren with his...
带着他的 难听的俄♥国♥口音回家
cheesy Russian accent go home with the belt you know.
事情已经不一样了 已经再不是什么咸鱼翻身的故事了
It's not the same anymore. It's not an underdog story.
你说的很有道理 孩子
That's a valid point, son.
但我依然不会给你钱
But I ain't giving you the cash.
拉里 我还会给你别的东西嘛
Larry, you got it and then some.
你看 那台442大概值
Now, that 442 back there is worth,
大约是你欠的那些的六倍吧
what, six times what you owe?
从外观来看 我觉得你们
From the looks I'd say you
这些人在这边工作还不错
boys are doing some pretty nice work around here.
艾迪说你最近把他给你的贷款
Eddie says you've been doing
在做一些有搞头的生意
brisk business ever since he gave you that loan.
看来你现在都恢复得不错了
and get you back at your feet.
艾迪和他那些高的不可思议的利息
Eddie and his ridiculous interest...
真的搞得我要死
can suck my lily-white ass.
而你呢 你还真把自己当成债主了
And you, you call yourself a collector?
为什么我要给你钱
Why should I deliver to you?
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁
Who the fuck are you?
呃 好吧
Ah, well,
现在 在这一刻 我只是个无名小卒
at this moment, right now, I'm nobody.
但是在三点二秒内 我可以成为任何一个大人物
But in 3.2 seconds, I can be any number of people.
我可以当瑞士先生
I can be Mr. Switzerland.
和周围邻国都相处很好
Gets along with all the other nations around him.
都是好时光 安安稳稳的做些巧克力
Keeps good time. Makes fine chocolate.
那么现在瑞士先生会
Now, Mr. Switzerland would
礼貌的收回应得的钱然后潇洒走开
politely take receipt of the monies and be on his way.
我可以是他
I can be him.
或者我也可以是朝鲜先生
Or I can be Mr. North Korea.
我想你大概知道我说的朝鲜先生是什么意思吧
I think you know what I mean when I say Mr. North Korea.
- 混账王八蛋 - 混账王八蛋
- Crazy motherfucker. - Crazy motherfucker.
算你狠 这样吧
Allright, tell you what.
要不然我叫我的手下韦德给你脸上来一枪
How about I have my boy Wade here shoot you in the face?
然后你就可以变成关岛先生了
Then you could be Mr. Guam...
那个谁都不特么会在意的无名小卒
who nobody gives a fuck about.
但我不会这么做
I'm not gonna do that.
明智的选择
Wise choice.
艾迪说"很多大♥麻♥"
Eddie says "Much grass."
你知道我现在是谁了吧
You know who am I now?
我是塞斯 杰科 你才特么是狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm Seth Gecko, motherfucker.
斯考特, 斯考特, 斯考特
Scott, Scott, Scott!
嘘嘘
Shh shh.
哇靠 说真的 还真有大卫·布莱恩那几下子
Whoa. Seriously, bro, that's some David Blaine shit right there.
对啊
Yeah.
啊 太棒了 她们来了
Oh, sweet. They're here.
谁啊
Who?
呃
Mmmm.
你们好像没有我们也玩得很欢哦
Looks like you guys are having all the fun without us.
现在是怎样 你现在是只要
So what? You were like
看到我不在学校就开始监视我吗
spying on me when you saw me outside school?
你的意思是像你以前监视我一样吗
You mean like how you used to always spy on me?
- 我不知道你都在说什么 - 噢别装了
- I don't know what you're talking about. - Oh, please.
那些夜不归宿的日子
All those sleepovers.
还有在你姐姐门外偷听
Listening outside your sister's bedroom door.
偷偷瞄一眼
Trying to sneak a peek.
好吧 那我能说什么呢
Well, what could I say?
你真人比网络上显示的好看多了
You looked better than anything I've seen on the Internet.
别说了
Shut up.
知道吗 我之前总是
You know, I used to always
跟凯特说觉得你很可爱
tell Kate that I thought you were cute.
她会生气然后变得超级保护我似得
She'd get all mad and overprotective.
她还发短♥信♥给我说 让我远离你
Even texted me tonight saying that I should stay away from you,
因为你很危险
that you're dangerous.
她总是要掺和别人的事情
She's always getting in other people's business.
是真的吗 斯考特
Is that true, Scott?
你危险吗
Are you dangerous?
成交 感谢我们三位来自迪拜的朋友
And sold, to our friends from Dubai, all three.
伙计们 搭把手帮我们这些美女下来吧
Help the ladies down, will you fellas?
好样的
Good job.
来吧
All right.
再来样厉害的
On to the main event.
这位
This...
她就是为什么你们今天在这里的目的
This is why y'all came out tonight.
认真看
Have a look.
没有谁不喜欢这样的小甜心 对吧
Who doesn't like cupcakes, right?
那我们就从十三号♥开始吧
Let's go with number 13.
跳会儿舞吧 给大爷们都瞅瞅
Dance. Shake it for the guys.
谁说的十 十吗 二十有人吗
Who's got ten for me? There's ten. Twenty?
谁说的三十
Who's got 30?
四十 这边吗 四十吗
Thirty, there you are. Forty?
你还好吗
Everything okay?
五十吗 五十还有人吗
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表