剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
也许吧
Maybe.
根本不存在特别这种事情
No such thing as special.
我该怎么处置你呢 卡利托斯
What am I going to do with you, Carlitos?
照老样子来一杯
Shot of Patrón. Añejo.
- 今晚过得不错哈 - 哦 你可是不知道 朋友
- That kind of night, huh? - Oh, you have no idea, my friend.
- 您的酒很快就到 - 好的 谢谢你
- We'll get ya squard away right quick. - OK, thank you.
放松
Relax.
跟你说了我有机会就给你打电♥话♥的
I told you I would call you when I could, OK?
我刚到这里
I just got here. OK.
要是我也不能忍♥
I couldn't stand it, either.
有约了
Calling someone?
谢谢
Thank you.
你有话要跟我说么
You got something you want to say to me?
是我叫塞斯加入进来的
Well, I am the one that talked Seth into coming here,
不过就我看来
and as far as I can tell,
我们可能不会在这里待太久的
we're not going to be here for very long.
所以 我跟你还是少讲话为妙
So, the less I have to talk to you, the better.
妈的 见鬼了
Goddammit. Shit.
妈的
Dammit.
- 我帮你 - 不用
- Let me help you. - No.
不用了 谢谢
Please, thank you.
- 这就是那些文件了 冈萨雷斯警官 - 谢谢
- Here's those files, Ranger Gonzalez. - Thank you.
这些是他们从厄尔办公室里清理出来的全部东西了
This is everything they cleaned out of Earl's office.
我们也许能在他的旧笔记本里发现点什么
We might be able to find something in his old notebooks.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
这个是你么
Is that you?
没错 是我
Yeah, that's me.
他对你来说就像父亲一样 对么
He was like a father to you, wasn't he?
不像父亲
Not like a father.
好 这里有点东西
OK, here's something.
厄尔找到一个叫做 加布里埃尔·克鲁斯的民工
Earl found a migrant worker by the name of Gabriel Cruz.
他的额头上敷着绷带里面有一个局部的伤口
He had a bandaged forehead and a partial wound...
一个幸存的受害者
A victim who got away.
他告诉厄尔说 他被一个开着有这种标志的皮卡车的人
He told Earl he got attacked after he got hired by a guy
雇佣之后就遭到了袭击
in a pickup truck with this symbol on it.
笔记上说这个标志属于一家石油公♥司♥
The notes say it belongs to an oil company.
石油公♥司♥
Oil company?
是的 但是没有下文了
Yeah, but he ain't follow up.
好吧 那咱们就得去找下文了
Well, then I guess we'll have to.
所以我去找过教授了
So I visited the Professor.
他想尽办法破解了余下的地图
He has hit the wall trying to decipher the rest of the map.
有四张债券遗失了
There are four bonds missing.
你知道它们在哪里么
Do you know where they are?
拜托 咱们就别兜圈子了 卡利托斯
Come on, let's stop fucking around, Carlitos.
我们打开天窗说亮话吧
Let's take our natural places on this stage.
我是个商人 你呢 是个 经理人
Me, the businessman. You, the impresario.
我们合作互惠互利 有何不可呢
Oh, we can make a deal that's beneficial for both of us. Huh?
我把地图给你 能得到什么呢
I give you the map. What do I get in return?
这间酒吧
The Twister?
你想怎么经营都可以
Run it however you wish.
你很擅长的 卡利托 对不对
You're good at it, Carlitos, huh?
很明显 我不擅长
Clearly, I'm not.
你倒是擅长偷盗
You're good at stealing.
纳西索·门德斯
Narciso Menendez.
帕乔蔚蓝的银行强盗里
最帅气的那个
我发现你之后
给你永生
我把自己的毒液给了你 兄弟
然后怎样
And now what?
你现在倒想做起我老板来了
You're going to allow me to be your employee?
合作伙伴 混♥蛋♥
Partners, cabrón.
你就告诉我剩下的地图在哪里就好了
You should just tell me where the rest of the map is,
我们可以找到血液的来源
we can find this blood source,
然后 我们共享收益
and then... we'll share the reward.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我们可不是禽兽 卡利托斯
We're not animals, Carlitos.
我们是讲规矩的 对不对
We live by a code. Don't we?
我的司机现在就等在外面
Now, my driver is waiting for me outside.
你就给个回话吧
I need an answer.
你在这干嘛 小子
What are you doin', little boy?
就放放风 你呢
Just chillin'. What are you doin'?
快点回话 卡利托斯
The answer, Carlitos.
- 我要走了 - 好的
- Almost ready to go. - Yes.
好的 你是该走了
Yes, you are.
我知道你找到目标了
I see you found your ocean to cross.
很好
Good.
你学到了什么呢
What did you learn?
我学到了 自己并不喜欢大海
I learned I don't like the ocean.
放轻松 我们是讲规矩的
Relax. We live by a code.
你是对的 凯特 这是个石油公♥司♥
You were right, Kate. This is an oil company.
这个大楼建得跟座要塞似的
This mansion's built like a fortress.
肯定是要隐藏什么
They're definitely hiding something.
看来可不像什么人的家
Doesn't look like anybody's home.
名义上是公♥司♥而已
Company's on the title.
所有人的名字没有在名单上
Owner's name's not listed.
那么 我们得做好准备见见他了
Well, then, we should be ready to meet him.
我一直在想 凯特
I've been thinking, Kate.
想什么
About what?
想你下次再见到斯考特的时候
About the next time you see Scott.
- 有什么好想的- 那时候会发生什么呢
- And what about that? - What happens then?
该发生什么 就发生什么
Whatever has to happen.
好吧
Ok.
还是凉的 弗雷迪
It's still cold, Freddie.
弗雷迪小心
Freddie, look out!
凯特
Kate!
你还挺强壮的 他肯定很乐意见你
You're a strong one. He'll be pleased to see you.
- 非常乐意 - 谁
- Very pleased. - Who?
你没带警徽
You're not wearing your star.
举起手来
Hands in the air.
你是谁
Who are you?
你想听真话 还是想听假话
You want the real answer or the cryptic one?
- 我两种都很擅长讲 - 你叫什么
- I'm really good at both. - Your name.
塞莱斯蒂诺·奥科托
Celestino Oculto.
我知道 我知道一些
I know, I know. A little much.
我们到这里的时候 真是一场盛典呐
When we arrived here, it was a very, very big show.
到这里
Arrived here?
到这个王国
To this realm.
- 站起来 - 你要怎么样
- Get up. - What are you going to do?
带我到城里去 然后审问我
Take me downtown and ask me some questions?
我说了 站起来
I said get up.
省省力气吧
Save yourself the trouble.
凯特 我们找到连环杀人犯了
Kate, we found our serial killer.
犯罪特征一千年都没有变
Had the same M.O. For a thousand years.
连环杀人案
Serial killer?
但是我对那个不太感兴趣
But I'm so much more interesting than that.
我等不及了
I'm done waitin'.
- 你好 先生 请问有什么需要么 - 他要辣酱
- Ah, yes, sir. What can I get for you? - He needs Tabasco.
我知道 我能感觉到
I knew it. I could feel it.
你是九王里的哪一个
So, which of the Nine Lords are you?
最有型的那个
The coolest one.
你就住在这个荒无人烟的地方
You're out here in the middle of nowhere.
你的组织在哪里 你怎么进食呢
Where's your operation? How do you feed?
有你这样的珍馐
Who needs it,
直接送上门来
when I have tasty morsels like you
谁还需要进食呢
coming to my door?
姑娘 你的礼貌去哪里了
Señorita, where are you manners?
我知道你们自以为至高无上
I know you think you're all high and mighty,
上次我调查的时候 这世上就只有一个国王
last time I checked, there's only one Lord on this planet.
你真可爱
You're adorable.
想必你也知道
Just so you know,
我可不是这个房♥间里唯一一个凶手
I'm not the only killer in this room.
问问这位警官 他的第一个搭档后来怎么样了
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表