剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
- The name's Colt. - Got it, Little Joe.
不用等事情结束
Before this is over,
我就会一口咬在你那小胡子上
I'm gonna sink my teeth in your five o'clock shadow.
- 得先请我喝杯酒 - 嗯
- Buy me a drink first. - Mm-hmm.
好了 去干活儿吧 还有活呢 去吧
Okay. Go do some work. Somewhere else. Go.
什么回事
What?
我就是不相信这些蛇
I just don't trust those snakes.
我知道里奇也是其中一员 但是
Yes, I know Richie's one of em, but I...
看到他们就觉得不爽 你知道吧
...get a bad vibe just looking at em, you know?
好吧 那就别看他们
Okay, well, don't look at them.
注意力集中到目标上
Focus on the score.
好吧 干活去吧
Okay? Let's go.
马尔瓦多不能感觉到我 但是他可能知道你会来
Malvado couldn't sense me, but he might feel you comin'.
要把你封闭起来
You gotta shut down.
这辆卡车能把你的体温降到零度左右
The truck'll cool your body to 34 degrees.
那计划怎么办
What about the plan?
格雷利和我去见他
Greely and I go see the man.
塞斯和索尼娅把你送到下面
Seth and Sonja are gonna get you down below.
打开这个 就让你暖和过来了
This thing kicks in and warms you up.
- 你确定有效么 - 会有效的
- You think it'll work? - It'll work.
十五分钟之内你就能恢复
You'll be right and ready in 15 minutes tops.
格雷利和我在办公室擒住他
Greely and I get him in his office,
等收拾了他 我们握手拥抱的时候
he's all blown away, handshakes and huggin',
你就进来 收拾了格雷利
you pop in, do your thing.
- 那武器怎么办 - 已经计划好了
- What about the weapons? - Already planted.
我不敢相信今晚就是决战了
I can't believe it ends tonight.
好啦 我们都准备好了
All right. We're set.
等我们杀了马尔瓦多 他的手下会为了贡品争斗
After we kill Malvado, his men are gonna fight over his tribute.
不用插手 他们就会自相残杀
Let them. They'll eat each other alive,
但是不管发生什么 理查德
but whatever happens, Richard,
不要让马尔瓦多进入你的大脑
don't let Malvado in your head.
我不会的
I won't.
嗨
Hiya.
你上吧
Do your thing.
咱们开始吧
Let's go to work.
旅途很愉快嘛 安静
It's a nice ride. Quiet.
你就是我听见的噪音
You're the only noise I hear.
好啊 你还能听见我说话 那你听好
Good, you can hear me. So listen.
我说了算
I call the shots.
按我说的做 你看起来像个土匪
Do what I say, you make out like a bandit.
你还是想着保住自己的脸吧 杰科先生
Just hold onto your face, Mr. Gecko,
不然马尔瓦多会给你揭下来的
or Malvado will rip it right the hell off.
记住 服务员的名字叫艾丽丝
Remember, the waitress's name is Alice.
她不喜欢你 原因说来话长
She doesn't like you. It's a long story.
另外记得
And dial down that
走进门前空地的时候就要昂首阔步
cock-of-the-walk strut once you hit the barnyard.
为什么
Why's that?
领导是不会跟小喽啰交好的
Lead man doesn't cotton to prima donnas.
他喜欢整齐干净的东西 喜欢自己动手
Likes things clean and neat. And he's very hands-on.
温彻斯特·格雷利
Winchester Greely.
- 你多久没来了 - 刚好36♥4♥天
- How long has it been? - Precisely 36♥4♥ days.
- 欢迎 - 谢谢你
- Welcome. - Thank you.
我去给你拿你经常喝的
I'll get you your usual.
- 巴尔萨泽- 艾丽丝
- Balthazar. - Alice.
仲裁人 能坐在您的桌前真是一种荣幸
Arbiter. It's always an honor to take a seat at your table.
厚往薄来
Less to take in, more giving.
外面停着的卡车里面装的都是我的贡品
There's a truck waiting outside with all my tribute.
只要您给放行就可以了
Just need the green light from you.
格雷利来了 有点晚
Greely's here. Little late.
他每年都晚
He's late every year.
你听到卡利托斯的消息就像我报告
Just let me know when you hear from Carlitos.
没问题
Sure thing.
今年收成不错 跟我讲讲
You had a good year. Tell me.
- 很好 我们扩展了业务 - 不是你 他
- Wonderful, we've branched out. - Not you. Him.
一切都符合预期 先生
All due respect, sir,
荣誉要归于马尔瓦多大王
the glory belongs to Lord Malvado.
你的话王肯定爱听
Your mouth to the Lord's ears.
用符文选路 朋友们
Runes of the roads, my friends.
由它们来裁定
They are the judges.
白色的路 顺利通畅
The White Road, smooth and clear.
你们的贡品王很满意
Your tribute pleases the Lord.
红色的路 债务太多
The Red Road, your debt is dear.
你必须流血
Blood must be given.
黄色的路 赐你回礼
The Yellow Road, a gift returned.
财宝的光芒照耀着你
Fortune shines upon you.
黑色的路 你将魂飞魄散
The Black Road, your soul is burned.
我觉得一切不言自明了
I trust that is self-explanatory.
棕色的路是什么呢
What's the Brown Road?
赫尔希高速么
Hershey Highway?
- 看吧 简单容易 - 太容易了
- Look at that. Easy peasy. - Too easy.
货梯 这是通往下面的路
Freight elevator. That's gotta be the way down there.
妈的
Shit!
哟 嘿 你过来看看货单
Yo! Hey! I need you to check my list.
拿给我们老板
不 不 就让你看 行么
No, no, no! I need you to do it, okay?
兄弟 我今天有四票货要送
Buddy, I got four deliveries today, okay?
我来不及 就十秒行么 拜托
I don't have time. Ten seconds, all right? Come on.
清理枪♥械♥的窍门就在于你需要很多
Okay, now, the trick to gun cleaning is you gotta use a lot of...
真♥他♥妈♥的
Son of a bitch.
手举起来 你也一样 亲爱的
Hands where I can see em. You, too, sweetheart.
- 这傻♥逼♥谁啊 - 我们这边的麻烦
- Who's this asshole? - The thorn in our side.
- 我只是有话要说 - 开枪 理查德
- I just wanna talk. - Shoot him, Richard.
- 我想去水手刀杰德's - 你也知道
- I want in on Jacknife Jed's. - You know about that?
你是怎么找到我们的
How the fuck did you find us?
我在文件里了解到你叔叔
I knew about your uncle from your file.
从你们昨天安葬了他之后
Been following you guys
- 一路跟过来的 - 你想进水手刀's
- since you buried him yesterday. - You want in on Jacknife's?
那就开车进去直接拿好了
Just drive on over and get what you need.
他们有苏打水 啤酒 还有虫子软糖
They've got sodas, beers, gummy worms.
我是挺喜欢班尼软糖的 但是
You know, kinda like Benny's, but, you know, uh,
我没有死掉的老爸躺在地上说
no dead father figures lyin' on the floor.
把这俩小子弄死 弗雷德里科
Send them boys to hell, Frederico.
听我说 你们想扳倒马尔瓦多 抢光他的钱 随便你们
Look, you guys wanna take out Malvado, rob him blind, go ahead.
只能帮助我做想做的事情
It's only gonna help me do what I gotta do.
- 你想做什么 - 他有一样东西
- Which is what? - He's got something
能让所有人都倒大霉
that's gonna put us all in a world of trouble.
- 我要把它拿回来 - 没门 兄弟
- I gotta get it back. - No dice, homeslice.
- 开枪 理查德 - 听我说
- Shoot him, Richard. - Okay, look. Listen.
我不管你们在那个服务站能得到多少
I don't care how much you cased that truck stop,
但我打赌你不知道隐藏的情况
I'm willing to bet you don't know what's underneath.
- 我有地图 - 放屁
- I got a map. - Bullshit.
我从马尔瓦多的兄弟那弄来的
I got it from Malvado's brother.
杀了我 你在下面会迷路的
Kill me, you're lost down there.
带我一起去 我们各取所需
Take me with you, we all get what we want.
放松 哥们 小心点
Whoa. Whoa, whoa. Easy, dude. Be careful with that.
我是对这个负责的 好么
Anybody's gonna answer for this stuff, it's gonna be me. Okay?
为什么不让我的人来收拾货物呢
Why don't you just let my guys handle the merchandise.
有人给你脸上打了肉毒杆菌 还是你就长了一张笑脸
Do they Botox your face, or are you always this cheerful?
好的 兄弟 动手吧
Okay, man, go ahead.
如果你们老板不想让人类碰他的神户牛肉的话
If your boss likes his Wagyu untouched by human hands,
你就别动这个箱子 好么 这可是上等牛肉
just stay away from this crate, all right? It's prime cuts.
哟 我说错话了嘛
Yo! What did I just say?
跟你说了嘛
I told you.
咱们把这些弄到下面去吧
Now, let's get these down below, okay?
你有十分钟把货卸完 快点
You got ten minutes to unload all your stuff. Hurry up.
中大奖了
Jackpot.
在一些文化中 人们会把
In some cultures, they cut the head off the messenger
送了坏消息的人的头斩下
who brought the bad news.
我帮你省了事
Well, I saved you the trouble.
你杀了纳西索 炸了酒吧
You killed Narciso and destroyed the Twister.
我只能推断你是来悔过的
I can only assume you've come to repent.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表