剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
我从没跟你说过我去Tanner家的事
I didn't tell you I went to Tanner's house,
所以只有两种可能
which means one of two things:
他们抓住你了 或者现在的你根本不是你
They got to you, or you're not you.
- 亲爱的发生什么事了 - Margaret 现在不是说这个的时候
- Baby, what's going on? - Margaret, not now!
看 你都把小宝宝吵醒了
Now see, you've gone and woke the little one.
你早把我想要的给我 我二话不说就走了
If you'd given me what I wanted, I'd be on my merry way.
这样我们两个都省事
Life would have been so much easier for all of us.
没有人知道我还活着
Nobody would have known I was alive.
亲爱的 他在说什么
Baby, what's he talking about?
- 那根本就不是Tony - 你现在看到的是
- That's not Tony. - See, what you're seeing is eh...
怎么解释呢 是
how do I explain this? It's eh..
是一种透射
It's a projection.
看 我正在用着Officer Mendoza的灵魂
See, I just consumed Officer Mendoza's soul,
所以过不了一会儿
which means that for just a little while,
我就能把他投射进你的头脑里
I can project him onto your mind.
- Freddie 你把Tony打死了 - 听着 那根本不是Tony
- Freddie, you just shot Tony! - Listen, that's not Tony.
你把Tony打死了
You just shot Tony!
- 那不是Tony 那是Professor Perv
- That's not Tony, that's Professor Perv!
- 不可能 你打死的就是Tony
- Yes it was! You shot Tony!
疼死我了
Stings like a mother.
遥控器呢
Where's the remote?
Mag 遥控器在哪儿 Maggie
Mag! Where's the remote, Maggie?
我拒绝
I refuse.
它们没有灵魂
It's because they have no souls.
这才是它们的特别之处
That's the flavor.
听着 Richard 我不会骗你
Look, Richard, I'm not gonna lie to you.
处♥女♥的血就像66 Romane-Conti
A virgin's blood is like a '66 Romane-Conti.
优雅却复杂
Elegant, but complex.
现在那里关着的都是处♥女♥
And there's a cage full of those right there.
我们买♥♥卖♥♥女孩
We sell the girls,
我们跟她们到老板的住处
we follow them to the boss's hideout,
然后让她们进去
then we let them go.
明白吗
Got it?
跟着那些身体走
Follow the flesh.
我将会成为食物链顶端的人
I'll be sitting on top of this whole damn operation.
然后就随我品尝了
I can feed all I want.
Richard 等我成功之后 就没有食物链了
Richard, by the time I'm finished, there will be no operation.
我会摧毁一切的 懂吗
Beat them when I'm going to destroy everything, got it?
你又戴上你的眼镜了
You're wearing your glasses again.
没错 我突然看东西不太清楚
Yeah. Stuff's out of focus all of a sudden.
这是你的猴脑在和你的灵魂作斗争
That's your monkey brain fighting your culebra soul.
没想到那是场斗争
Didn't realize it was a battle.
本不应该的
It shouldn't be.
早晚你的人性会输掉
Sooner or later, your human side loses.
肯定的
It has to.
然后呢
Then what?
一切变的无比清晰
Everything becomes crystal clear.
也许他们已经睡了
Maybe they've gone to sleep.
- 拜托 我等烦了 - 闭嘴
- Come on, I'm tired of waiting. - Shut up.
你去搞定那个Junior Mafia
You take out Junior Mafia.
我来搞定那个火爆的女人
I'm gonna take care of that smokin' hot girlfriend.
举起手来 美女
Hold up, pretty lady.
嘿 牛仔
Whoa there, cowboy.
枪离开头部可不是一个好主意
Not a good idea to skim off the top.
我去把尸体扔到车道外
Gotta get the body out of the driveway.
你到车上等我
You get in the car and wait up for me.
- 什么 你知道我们要去哪里 对吗
- What? - You know where we're going, right?
我在这转转 稍等一下
I'm turned around here. Just wait up.
好的
All right.
我说过你会挺过来的
Told you you'd make it back.
我再也不想经历那一切了
I never want to go through that again.
你一直在说
You kept talking about
Richie 好像他在拷问你什么
Richie like he was grilling you or something.
我一直梦到那个牛仔
That cowpoke came to me in my dreams.
牛仔
Cowpoke?
是的 他在超♥市♥里
Yeah, he showed up at the market.
找Richie
He was looking for Richie.
你
You, uh...
这部分你不知道
You missed that part.
也许你应该先找到他
Maybe you should find him first.
但那是行不通的
Well, that ain't gonna happen.
好吗
Okay?
那根本不可能
Not in a million fuckin' years,
不管你或任何人有多希望得到它
no matter how bad you or anybody wants it.
你为什么这么想要
Why do you want it so bad?
如果有疯狂的杀手在追杀他
If there's some crazy killer after him,
你应该做些什么
you should do something about it.
- 他是你的兄弟 - 他是个渣渣
- I mean he's your brother. - He's a piece of shit.
好吧 我不该提起这些的
Okay, you know what? I'm sorry I brought it up.
看 就是这样
See, that's just it, though.
你总是提起
You always bring it up.
从第一次见面 你就一直向我询问他
You've been asking me about him since the second we met.
- 换个话题 - 不 不 不 我想知道
- New topic. Right. - No, no, no. I want to know.
为什么
Why?
因为我需要钱
Because I want my money.
想要回报
Alright, when it comes to making a payday,
我希望Geckos一起做这份工作
I'd rather have both Geckos doing the job.
你是他们中的一员 不是吗
You're one of them, aren't you?
什么的一员
Of what?
当我需要你的时候 你恰好就出现了 不是吗
You were right there when I needed you. Weren't you?
准备了一套说辞
Ready with some ink and some repartee.
一个拜金的并且有手段的女人
Passport girl with a heart of gold.
- 告诉我你到底是谁 - 别碰我
- You show me what you really are. - Don't touch me.
- 有什么代价 - 放开我 混♥蛋♥
- What's it gonna take? - Get off me, piece of shit!
你为什么不行行好打爆你自己的头
Why don't you do the world a favor and blow your brains out.
Que Te Arolle Tu madre
Margie和我已经
Margie and I have been
谈过心了 Ranger
having quite the heart-to-heart there Ranger!
Margaret
Margaret.
Mags
Mags.
你还好吗
You're okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
你说得对 在墨西哥确实发生了一些事情
Hey. You were right. Something happened in Mexico.
我以为你是和同业联盟有纠纷
Thought you were in trouble with the cartels.
他是个什么东西 外星人吗
What is he? Some kind of alien?
他不是外星人 但是他绝对是未知的生物
He's not an alien, but he's is definitely undocumented.
Margaret
You know, Margaret,
如果你丈夫没搜我的家 拿走我的东西
none of this would be happening if your husband hadn't come
这一切都不会发生
sniffing around my house and taking my shit.
他有个拿别人东西的臭毛病
He's got a bad habit of taking shit that isn't his.
就像他搞砸了他的债券
Like he screwed with them bearer bonds.
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
Freddie 你拿了什么 他为什么找上门来
Freddie, what did you take? What's he after?
现在轮到我来拿些东西了
Now it's my turn to do some taking.
这样如何
Well, how 'bout that?
拿着这个以防万一
Here, take this just in case.
对不起 我该早些告诉你
I'm sorry. I should have told you.
我想保护你和 Billy
I wanted to protect you and Billy.
Ferdinand
Ferdinand.
干掉他 宝贝
Send him to Hell, baby.
这就是我的计划 亲爱的
That's the plan, sweetums.
退后
Back off!
你是在找这个吗
This what you're after?
你要是把那点着
You light that up, sister,
你就毁了这个世界
you set the world on fire.
Mags 不要
Mags, don't.
那么放他走
Then let him go.
我会回来的吃更多玉米派的
I'll be back for some more of your Frito pie.
我不确定这会有用 他为什么放我们走
I didn't think that was gonna work. Why didn't he finish us off?
太阳要出来了
Sun's coming up.
听着 我 我不知道
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表