剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
Pretty. What do you tell them they're going to be nannies?
我不需要告诉她们任何事
I don't have to tell them anything.
一旦越过国境线 她们以为
As soon as the cross, they think
就会遇到理想中的男人
they're going to meet the man of their dreams,
然后 帮她们洗白
and... wipe them up.
这样的货你打算付多少
How much would you pay for these?
一万 二万一个吧
Oh, ten, twenty. For one.
取决她的颜值
Depending on her looks.
我听说有些姑娘们并不出♥台♥
I hear that some of these girls don't get rented,
直接出♥售♥
they get bought.
那会是多少钱
How much then?
谁告诉你的 Eddie
Who told you that? Eddie?
研究报告
Research.
你跟南边的一个非常团结
You have an exclusive relationship
关系很密切的一群人
with a very connected, very close-knit crowd
有着非同一般的关系
from down south.
他们喜欢待在暗处
They like to stay in the shadows,
而他们喜欢最顶级的货色
and they like the very best flesh.
如果我们做成了生意
We make this deal, you won't
你就不必再应付墨西哥走私圈
have to troll the Mexican hoochie circuit
也不用再去捡别人剩下的了
and cherry-pick from the leftovers,
因为我这里任君挑选
'cause I got your cherries right here.
你知道为什么我喝这个鬼东西吗
Do you know why I drink this shit?
我向你保证 不是因为它的味道
It ain't the taste, of that I can assure you.
我在塑身 老兄
I'm looking after my body, man.
所以相同的原因 我也一直在努力尝试让我的骆驼式和
Same reason I always trying to perfect my ustrasana
ustrasana和padahastasana都是瑜伽的体式
下曲式更标准 这叫这名字吧
and padahastasana. If that's right?
对我来说听起来都一样
They all sound the same to me.
身体才是你的圣殿 对吧
Body's your temple, right?
圣殿是来做什么的 朝圣
What's a temple for? Worship.
对吧
Huh?
我的客户到我这边来
My clients they come into my establishment,
享受我提供的乐子
they see the pleasures I provide,
而且他们会敬我于圣坛 朋友
and they worship at the altar of me, my friend.
他们明白我是会尽心满足他们需求的人
They see that I'm a conscientious man who takes care of them,
但是 更重要的 我是会照顾自己的人
but, more importantly, takes care of himself.
他们觉得Nathan Blanchard
They think, that Nathan Blanchard,
就像Bob Seger的歌♥一样信得过
he's solid as a Bob Seger song.
精彩的噱头 两段扣人心弦的高♥潮♥
Great hook, two strong verses,
然后一个衔接到结束
and a bridge that brings it home.
他的选择总是很明智
He makes good choices.
没准我刚从这里出去 你就开始喝Bombay Sapphire了
Maybe when I walk out that door, you hit the Bombay Sapphire.
没错 所以我想问问你
Maybe, which is why I gotta ask you:
你来我这里 告诉我
You come in here, you say
你那里都是胡萝卜汁和麦草汁
that you're all carrot juice and wheat grass,
那我怎么确定你那确实不是橡胶和猪皮呢
how do I know you're not really PBR and pork rinds?
我给你提供的都是上等货 精心照顾着的
I'm offering you choice goods, handled with care.
没有伤口 不缺胳膊不断腿 都是精心挑选出来的
No bruises, no broken bones, handpicked.
所以我要百分之五十的利润
For that, I want 50%.
- 好吧 - 你可以同意
- Okay. - You can say yes...
也可以去找那些同业联盟自己试着谈谈看
or you can go sit down with the cartels and try it yourself.
而且我会把自己有用的人脉介绍给你
I'll even give you my contact.
但你最好多带几个人
But you wanna bring extra pair of rocks,
以防在边境
just in case the ones you
有的人你带不回来
have don't make it back across the border
我的人会好好的
My rocks will be fine.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
你先给我一批货
You bring me a shipment...
至于百分比我们再谈
we'll talk percentages.
没问题
Done and done.
跟上他 让他知道知道自己是跟谁在谈生意
Follow him. Make him understand who he's dealing with.
你说他会喜欢你的
那个他指的是谁
你可以回去了
你出价多少钱让他干我
How much are you going to make when he fucks me?
没有人会碰你 现在给我回去
No one is gonna touch you. Now get in the cage.
我要是不呢
Or what?
那他就会来碰你
Or he will touch you.
他们会对你为所欲为
Many men will have their way with you.
而我不会保护你
And I won't be there to protect you.
所以如果你乖乖听话
So if you listen and do as I say,
你会帮助我毁了那些臭男人
you'll help me destroy those men.
现在他妈的给我滚回去
Now get in the fucking cage.
他 她对你做了什么
What... what did he do to you?
它们从四面八方涌来
罪恶与堕落
他教会我如何跳舞
He taught me how to dance.
然后 发生了什么
And then... what happened?
他觉得我会一辈子做下去
He thought I would do it forever.
但是他不知道
What he didn't know...
他同时也给了我一种能力
is that he'd given me a strength.
一种力量
A power.
我会用这种力量
The same power I'm going to use...
把他碎尸万段
to tear him limb from limb.
是你给我的这种力量吗
Is that the power you gave me?
去摧毁任何威胁到我的人
To destroy anyone who threatens me?
我只是给你尝了一点滋味
I just gave you a taste.
滋味
A taste.
那你想尝尝吗
Would you like a taste?
你跟他没什么两样
让一点月光洒进来会让人放松一些
It's a relief to let a little moonlight in.
有时候我觉得自己像被困住了
I feel so trapped in here sometimes.
真是人间美味
Sweet Jesus on a pogo stick.
我以前都不知道有人还会做玉米片派
I didn't know people still made Frito pie.
如果我们不继承传统 他们可活不了
If we don't keep up our traditions, they'll die.
太对了
Damn straight.
不过
Although....
我不知道自己是不是完全
I don't know that my hunger has been completely...
吃饱了
satisfied.
我来帮你吧
Let me help you with that.
Ranger Gonzalez
Ranger Gonzalez.
最近怎么样
How's it hanging?
- 你回来了亲爱的 - 嗯宝贝
- There you are, baby. - Hey, baby.
我来吧 谢谢
I got it. Thank you.
你怎么进来这里了 Tony
What are you doing in here, Tony?
我只是来跟你老婆问声好
I Just saying hello to your wife.
- 我可没叫你这么做 - Freddie
- I didn't ask you to do that. - Freddie!
一个男人不能与另一个男人的妻子正常社交了吗
Can't a man be social with another man's bride anymore?
你说得对
You know, You're right.
多谢你了
Thanks for coming by.
本来还想请你留下来吃点
And I'd invite you to stay for chow,
不过你好像已经吃过了
but looks like you've already had some.
- 明天办公室见 - 进来这里
- See you tomorrow at the office huh. - "In here"?
你说什么 宝贝
What's that, babe?
刚才你说 你怎么进来这里了
First thing you said, "What are you doing in here?"
为什么你会这么说
Why'd you say it like that?
没什么
It's nothing.
他让你监视这房♥子 是吗
He had you watching the house, didn't he?
- 别这样好不好 - 我们必须得好好说说
- Let's not do this already. - Oh, we are doing this.
就现在 在这里
Right here, right now.
你觉得你可以把我和Billy
You think you can lock me and Billy in here
每天晚上都关在这个像监狱一样的地方吗
every night like this is some kind of a prison?
好了 听着
Okay, listen.
不如你先把你
Why do you just hand me over
从教授那里拿到的东西给我怎么样
whatever it is you got at the professor's house.
我也好拿去实验室分♥析♥啊
That way I can process it down at the lab.
给你什么
Give you what?
行了 别开玩笑了
Well, come on, now.
你肯定拿到什么了
You must have gotten something.
赶紧给我 我好有活干啊
Let me get started on it.
就当我吃过玉米片派消消食了
It's the least I can do after eating half the Frito pie, right?
过来宝贝 我跟你说
Let me talk to you, hon. Come here.
Freddie 把枪放下
Freddie! Stop it!
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表